[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protein

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0850.jpg (174KB, 1536x970px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0850.jpg
174KB, 1536x970px
Any of you guys got a recommendation for a good tasting whey protein isolate?
>>
>>41573006
The 1st question you should ask yourself is do you need a whey protein?
It is for people that somehow have a poor diet with not enough proteins
>>
>>41573047
I only take two scoops for supplementation. I get the rest from food
>>
>>41573047
It is scientifically proven to be very fast obscuring and great after high intensity training, such as weight-lifting
>>
>>41573089

Right... and who do you think pays/does those studies?
Whey is like milk in a powder form, without the carbs. No thank you I'd rather eat some eggs or meat
>>
>>41573119
Good for you, anon!

What if I don't have the possibility to eat eggs or meat?

I mean, come on. Two eggs here are equal the price of a shake, and contains more protein.

Can you counter that?
>>
>>41573125
Yeah if you're on a budget or have a tough schedule, then whey has its place. I just dislike the fact people think they need that shit, like noobies that get a gym membership and buy a tub of whey on that same day (along with pussy gloves :^)
>>
>>41573006
Only 2 brands worth it.
The 10 pound bag from bodybuilding.com
Gold Standard Iso

Use it after a workout, before bed, and never as a meal replacement.
>>
>>41573147
>I dislike

Fuck you and your opinion, OP asked for recommendations for good tasting whey, not your faggot ass opinion
>>
>>41573125
You just proved his point negro
>>
>>41573159
Same kcal
Whey>eggs protein-wise. Don't get him wrong
>>
>>41573156
Well OP is obviously a noob since he's wasting his dough on iso whey and his first criteria is the taste, so that's why I was just pointing out whey is just a supplement for those with a diet low in proteins
>>
>>41573125
Where the fuck do you live that 2 eggs are more expensive then protien powder and milk?
Large eggs are like $1.20 for 18 eggs
>>
I think it's a p good long term storage protein.

Im on a cut and I can't go to the store every week so chicken only last so long.
>>
>>41573006
Optimum Nutrtion gold standard whey has the closest actual protein per serving as advertised and doesnt have a ton of additives like the walmart stuff
>>
>>41573178
S W E D E N
W
E
D
E
N

A carton of 12 eggs are about 3.15 USD
Making a whey shake just as cheap, or expensive, if you will
>>
>>41573528
Get your own chickens
>>
>>41573006
I've liked MP combat powder in vanilla
Tastes decent, especially in a shake
>>
>>41573006
truenutrition mocha
>>
>>41573006

I use unflavored NOW Whey Protein Isolate. It doesn't really have much taste, it just makes the milk I drink it with a bit thicker, and is a fine quality of protein.

Don't believe that "mixes instantly" shit though. If I don't mix it for five fucking minutes, I end up chewing half of it.

>>41573119

Why not do both, faggot?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.