[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys how to bulk without lots of money mommy still makes my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1488822730761.jpg (59KB, 846x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488822730761.jpg
59KB, 846x1024px
guys how to bulk without lots of money

mommy still makes my lunch for uni and breakfast and supper too (equals maybe 2200 calories), but i'd buy whole milk and peanut butter and shit to get that 3060 calories in but now i'm done fixing my car and i've no money for the next ~two weeks

am i overreacting to two weeks w/o milk etc and should i just keep eating what mommy makes me alone or are their cheap alternatives to milk and peanut butter
>>
>>41571045
dumpster dive for aluminum cans and take them to a recyclable place for extra cash.

rice is cheap, ramen noodles
>>
>>41571045
You'll be okay OP. It's just two weeks.
>>
Tbh, your university probably has a food bank you can apply to that nobody takes advantage of. I would look into that.
>>
>>41572397
>suggesting OP takes advantage of a fucking food bank when he's already getting more calories daily than most people on the planet cooked for him free of charge by his fucking mother

You disgust me
>>
>>41572424
>not hitting your calorie allowance by any means necessary
YOU disgust me
>>
>>41572438
I know you're probably shitposting but if you'd actually reccomend stealing food meant for fellow students who don't have any financial support from their own families just to supplement the homemade tupperware meals mummy makes you then you're scum and you should honestly have a bullet put in your head.
>>
>>41571045
cut bulk cycles are garbo youve been memed.
eat at maintaince and get 1g protein per pound of bw+
>>
>>41571045
I have a SIMILAR QUESTION and I find it more polite towards /fit/ adding it here instead of creating a new thread.

So can you guys help me create Dumbbells and other basic tools with things I can get at the supermarket or hardware store?

I started with water but I want to have some heavier bottles

I know sand is probably one of the best things but it's not easily grabbable in a big city far from the sea. I'm thinking about food but I need something more dense than water and that can create a uniform weight
>>
apply for food stamps my dude

i just got approved for 194$ each month
>>
>>41572907
buy sand on amazon
>>
>>41572922
aren't there some alternatives?
I'm curious too
>>
>>41572938
pebbles/rocks??
>>
>>41572882

I'm the poster who suggested it, the university I attended I worked along with the food-bank there, most people don't even know it exists, it's not as if these things are crowded and on short supply.
>>
>>41571045
This is obviously a bait since nobody at university still gets he lunches made by his mom, but red lentils is, to me, the cheapeast bulking food that isn't total shit (such as your peanut butter)
Lentils and cheap whey and you're good to go. Maybe some eggs when you feel rich
>>
>>41572964
thx
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.