[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your end goal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Im probably going to get a lot of flak for wanting to look like the picture related, but I really find the skinny, but toned look to be very aesthetic.

I am currently looking like I just escaped auschwitz and I´m hoping to get some muscle on me soon.

What do you guys strive for and why?
>>
File: 1467031897512.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467031897512.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>41564347
>toned
>>
File: 1493998502420.jpg (62KB, 560x840px) Image search: [Google]
1493998502420.jpg
62KB, 560x840px
>>41564347

Is that a picture of you cooking breakfast for your dad so he doesn't bang you in the ass again? Are you fishing for compliments because that person looks like shit
>>
>>41564347
Eat 300 calories a day and you should get your goal in no time
>>
What does toned mean to you op? Describe it with your own words
>>
>>41564378
>>41564376
Lowish fat % but no bulging abs and whatnot, maybe toned is not the word im looking for. Also no that is not me, its a youtuber or something I think.
>>
>>41564347
kys

but to answer your question: pic related levels of thiccness, as a natty. a goal I will never reach but delusion is a good preworkout I found.
>>
File: 4chanexperiencesofar.png (266KB, 577x382px) Image search: [Google]
4chanexperiencesofar.png
266KB, 577x382px
>>
>>41564376
if you think that body looks like shit then you are just as bad as the landwhales screaming about "it's curvy not fat". Except you are just at the opposite end of the mental illness spectrum, you juiced up retarded faggot
>>
>>41564376
It's Alex Holtti.
>>
>>41564481
lmao only good thing about his body are the pecs which could be down to lighting and his frame. He doesn't have much of an adonis belt (in fact it's barely visible), shitty arms, and alright shoulders. I'm not saying you need to be massive to look good but jesus christ at least look like you play a sport that isn't "some light tennis every couple of weeks"
>>
>>41564347
Just do swimming and you'll look like that OP, no emphasis on building muscle per se is required
>>
I unironically lift for my future wife and son, so I guess I'm going for ottermode to get a wife and dorfmode when parent life gets stressful as fuck.
>>
>>41564826
I have been looking for something to pick up. I´ll try swimming. Thanks
>>
>>41564347
I think the guy in your pic looks just fine, but that's coming from a girl and not some guy on fit that thinks Piana is a role model.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170525-131938.png (670KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170525-131938.png
670KB, 720x1280px
>>41564347
no h8,but the guy in your pic looks like an skinnyfat ex-junkie.
pic related is my end goal,a cool ass bike,big biceps,shoulders and chest so i look good in shirts and some very very smalls tattoos here and there,mix the 90s rapper look with some shit from /fa/,and some mad knowledge to be able to chat everyone up and have lots of friends.
oh,and i gotta get braces.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.