[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick Helpings (Date in 30 minutes)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0993.jpg (33KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0993.jpg
33KB, 480x336px
/fit/ please I am going on a breakfast date with confirmed qt314 in like 40 minutes.

I want to be alpha and instantly attractive.
Give me short tips that I can follow dear god I don't want to fuck this up!
>>
>>41562496
just tell her you forgot where your keys are and you cant meet her anymore you autist.
You know whats alpha, not needing girls and going to the gym and lifting and maybe once in awhile shower with your gym bro
>>
get a pump my dear
>>
>>41562496

Immediately drop the 'I must be an alpha' mentality.

If you have to tell yourself this, you are not. She will smell this from a mile away, and you won't even have a chance.

Girls aren't very intelligent or interesting in general, but they're pretty good at spotting this kind of bullshit.
>>
>>41562496
Just b.e. yourself
>>
So all these posts and no tips so far great job!! Just got out of the shower please guys
>>
>breakfast date
you have got yourself a one-way ticket to the friendzone m8
>>
>>41562496
Make eye contact and don't break it until she does, thus establishing dominance
This means that she will have to be your gf, it's clearly stated in girl law.
>>
Take 50mg zinc and 1000mg l-arginine
>>
>>41562521
>>41562510
>>41562508
>>41562503
combine these
>>
File: 1494945244623.png (300KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1494945244623.png
300KB, 500x667px
>>41562500
>>
>>41562544
Jelly bros appears who wouldve guessed

WTFFFFF I GOT ISP BANNED AND NOW IM ALREADY SITTING AT THE CAFE FUUUCK
>>
she's late fu king give me some tips i will read in the bathroom here and appluy them!!! Dont blow me now i will nwver get this chance again
>>
While lurking on most boards on this website, over a span of 7years, not once have I seen a shread of usefull help for people with girl problems

The only adivce I can give you is dont take anyones adivce from this god forsaken shithole
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Fuckingg hellguys come on!! Sitting here bow pretty damn autistic but were only like 4 minutes into it

Will schediule bathroom break in 10 pleas have solid tips then
>>
File: 1472986587590.png (699KB, 599x858px) Image search: [Google]
1472986587590.png
699KB, 599x858px
Sned her dickpick of yours about 30seconds before you meet.
>>
>>41562784
Just set her below you in your mind. Think like do YOU really like her insted of will she like you.
>>
>>41562784
Put your phone away dumbshit. Its rude and makes you look uninterested. Bitches also ALWAYS think if you are on your phone, then you are talking to another girl
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
QUICK TIPS ON HOW TO BE INSTANTLY ATTRACTIVE AND NOT CARL SAGAN TIER PHILOSOPHY LOFTY STUFF PLEASE NOW I WASTED MY SCHEDULED BATHROOM FOR THIS
>>
>>41562784
You better hope that you didn't choose where you both went...that breakfast looks fucking boring.

Wow wee, sliced cucumber and tomato...high level shit you have got going on there.
>>
please help me put my peepee in this girl oh my gosh!
>>
>>41562888
Fucking chill out bro. Pretend she's a dude. Don't go all autist trying to impress her or make the experience too amazing. Just have a chill time and have a normal conversation.
>>
I haven't jacked off in 3 days and this guy here has a hot breakfast date. It's not fucking fair.
>>
Look at it like a skill you need to practice.

You're so nervous, you probably aren't going anywhere with her, and that's ok. Just relax and talk to her about what she likes to do creatively
>>
Home now... think I fucked up brothers.
Was trying to have a knowledgeable discussion somehow I came into dropping things women can't eat while pregnant.
I was trying to pronounce the sentence very rare meat and mouthed it as vevvyaw mee stubborn as I am I kept trying but just repeated vevvyyawmeett like almost a seizure.
Could've brought laughs but instead I could see her wondering what in the holy hell I was doing.

Went home shortly after... confirmed not making it.... hitting the gym now gonna try PR in deadlift
>>
>>41563464
confirmed autism

try a bench PR, at least if you fail the bar will crush you and relieve you from your pitiful existence
>>
>>41562503
Do press ups and chin ups to do this, maybe some squats if you have time
>>
File: IMG_1013.jpg (180KB, 518x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1013.jpg
180KB, 518x720px
>>41563464
>>
>>41563464
Good job OP, at least you went out with her
>>
File: IMG_1012.jpg (25KB, 960x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1012.jpg
25KB, 960x422px
>>41563464
Good lord my sides.
>>
>>41563464
Goofy shit happens to everyone. Shoot her a quick message saying you had a good time and would like to meet up again sometime. Offer to go on an outing at a local park or some shit.
>>
>>41562496
Get off your damn phone. Talk to the girl listen.
>>
>>41563464

Nice. Next time if you ever first get a gut feeling that you should say or ask something then dont do it. All you have to do is ask questions about her - where she works, does she like it there, what her hobbies are, what her favorite shows are, etc. Girls are self-centered and just want guys to be interested in them. All you have to do is act confident but not cocky. Just seem like you know who you are in life and you are in control of it without having to say it and she will be putty in your hands.
>>
>>41563464
>vevvyawmeet
>repeating this

Holy fuck shit, you may be retarded but you just made my day sir.
>>
>>41563464
You got a date with a pretty girl and brightened our moods with the reports of your antics. This is a good day for all of us.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
OP here... did not even hit PR today.
If anyone did wonder I was friendzoned harshly.... on day 5 of NoFap as well so this has been a tough day!!
>>
>>41563501
tbH this is how I approach every bench session. either getting stronger or getting crushed and finally taken from this gay earth. can recommend.
>>
File: IMG_0593.jpg (69KB, 720x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0593.jpg
69KB, 720x719px
>>41565450
It wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't radiate such a spastic vibe in general :(
>>
>>41567102
You're going to fucking make it, brother. It's just like lifting - next time you'll be more used to it and stronger at it. I'd suggest not relying on responses on 4chan in the middle of the date next time. Just go with it. If you feel at a loss it always works to ask questions (though not because girls are any more self-obsessed). You can do it all on your own. You'll see.
>>
File: IMG_1015.jpg (27KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1015.jpg
27KB, 500x332px
This thread couldve easily had much more hate! Instead brothers of /fit/ come together with some atleast actual solid advice for our nervous little brother!
Much love
>>
>>41562496

Make it her job to impress you, ask her something about her life, it makes her feel shitty, which will make her want to drink...

And if she drops emotional drama, speed up car, egress at 80 in tuck and roll fashion.

To prove her worth she will fuck you everytim
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.