[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ do I have potential for facial gains? What do I need to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0381.jpg (222KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0381.jpg
222KB, 720x1280px
/fit/ do I have potential for facial gains? What do I need to work on? I've done fairly well with women, but I have no idea what I look like to them.

I have lost 40lbs so far. I work out hard 6 days a week on a PPL program. I'm on a strict calorie deficit and I track my macros fairly closely. I know I get enough protein and I don't eat many carbs.
Quit gaming and am back in school. What else should I be doing?
>>
>>41560827
Spend the rest of your life pretending to be Ed Sheeran, that's your only hope.
>>
File: fedora123.jpg (86KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
fedora123.jpg
86KB, 900x900px
Grow a neckbeard. It would suit you.
>>
>>41560827
Shave everything, lose the glasses, cut your hair, stop making that stupid fucking face, stop flaring your nostrils
>>
>>41560850
Yeah, I've gotten that before

>>41560862
Lol, fuck them faggots
>>
>>41560877
This
>>
Cool shirt OP, where'd you get it?

Probably need to work on your social skills. I'd also get rid of your facial hair unless you plan to actually grow a beard. Get a normie meme cut that fits your face, à la undercut. It's hard to say, but what's your face like without the glasses?
>>
>>41560877
Ok. I wasn't trying to make a face or flair my nostrils. I think that's just how they are, but I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>41560897
Hmm.. I can't remember off the top of my head.

My social skills are pretty good I think. I have a good friend group and I try to talk to as many girls as I can throughout the day. I just say hi and try to carry a conversation. I've gotten 2 numbers in the last 2-3 weeks.
I don't normally wear glasses, I have contacts. I just take them out at night.
>>
>>41560899
>>41560877
I also forgot to mention that you look like you could use to lose a few pounds. It'll help with your jaw and cheek bones. Godspeed
>>
>>41560827
You're pretty cute, I'd definitely fuck you (full homo).
Post body, and height so we see how big you are
>>
>>41560993
I know. I am working on it. I've been doing really well. I don't cheat and I haven't had any cravings for junk food. I pretty much eat chicken and vegetables. And I've started to chew gum, but I don't know if that's a fuckin meme or not.
>>
File: IMG_0374.jpg (190KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0374.jpg
190KB, 750x1334px
>>41560897
That's me and my last gf. It was before I started lifting tho. And I had that stupid fucking mustache lol.
>>
File: IMG_0927.jpg (172KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0927.jpg
172KB, 1600x1200px
>>41561146

Did you break up because you got tired of painting her eyes on every morning?
>>
>>41561146

The messy hair/mustache don't go together.

Lose one and leave the other and you'd look even better than you already do.

You'll get there
>>
>>41561146
kek, i fucking knew it from the op pic. got a friend who is even fatter and he slays more good looking sluts than almost everyone i know
i have no idea what you guys do though but carry on
>>
>>41562266
Kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.