[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Fat/ General "Dirty Bulk Gone Wrong" Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 62

File: wojack.png (61KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
wojack.png
61KB, 1228x1502px
Welcome to /fat/ general!

Previous Thread:
>>41549387

>/fat/ generals are for fat members of /fit/ who want to:
>Lose weight
>Get a more /fit/ body by lifting weights and doing cardio
>ask other fat anons for advice and give moral support

If you're new:
>Read the Sticky
>>17018018 → →

>pretend to ignore all the "read the sticky" fags

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (you will need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
https://tdeecalculator.net/

>Plan your weight loss week by week
http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php

Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
>https://www.myfitnesspal.com/
>http://www.myfitnesspal.com/mobile/android
>http://www.myfitnesspal.com/mobile/iphone
>>
File: 90 days.png (17KB, 1066x560px) Image search: [Google]
90 days.png
17KB, 1066x560px
Post MFP graphs

Past 90 days out of 102 days in for me.
>>
Could any of you share your daily meal plan? I'm curious and looking for some easily made healthy meals to make

thanks lads
>>
>>41556898
Don't have a graph but I started roughly around the same time as you (February 26th) and nearly the same weight (315 lbs starting, down to 280 as of today). Good shit brother.
>>
>lost in a fucking forest
>walk for 3 hours straight
>but followed it with a pasta meal
i-it's still net positive right haha
>>
File: 23.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
I've been depressed for too long. Need to start lifting and I was thinking of doing StrongLifts, good idea?

Mostly I need to find a meal plan that I can stay with consistently that's easy to prepare. I always break and resort to binging and it's terrible.
>>
>>41556916
Ok for me it goes something like this:

Get a shit ton of small plastic containers.
Get a bunch of chicken breasts
Get a bunch of ground turkey
Get a variety of frozen veg

At home:
Fry up the ground turkey in electric skillet (this works better than the stove due to heat distribution, but stove will work)
Cook chicken in slow cooker with minimum spices (salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder) for like 8-12 hours, once it's done cooking, shred it up with two forks

Now, in each of those plastic containers, you put 4 oz of whatever you want (or use grams, idgaf) so you have 4oz containers of meat and 4 oz containers of veg. Put them all in the freezer.

typical lunch for me is two containers of meat, two containers of veg. I add a little water to each container and heat it up in the micro at work, then drain the water after cooking/reheating.

You can add mustard to the ground turkey, or salsa to the shredded chicken. Also, hot sauce is good for either. Stay away from sugary stuff like bbq sauce, even though it is delicious.

meal prep 101 my man. Watch some youtube videos on meal prep for other ideas.
>>
explain the greek yoghurt meme to me. its full of calories
>>
>>41556916
>breakfast
3 weetabix and milk with 2 satchets of sugar, aim to use cashew or almond milk for less calories

>dinner
Vegetables in something like a "curry" or "pasta" meal where the they're also vegetables, with some meat in there for protein, as big as it can be without breaking the calorie limit

>night snack
100 calorie packet of crisps and 3 crackers 20 calories each, with a spread of marmite and cream cheese
>>
>>41556853
>2nd day of diet
>get masochistic pleasure from not being able to eat
NOICE
>>
>could have ended the day at 1500 calories
>still 4 hours before bed
>couldn't hold out
1750 will have to do but fuck I want to be done already. 30 more pounds and I can start bulking.
>>
>>41556964
That's fine. Do that or starting strength for a few months. Then switch to a new routine based on goals.
>>
>>41556986
No it isn't retard. You're probably thinking of flavored Greek yogurt.
Look for plain Greek yogurt. Should be 100-130 calories a serving size in a big tub. Add a scoop of whey protein and it's god tier.
>>
Shit fuck I accidentally made another thread. I didn't see this one when I alt+f'd
>>
How do I deal with a best friend that wants to compete with me in weight loss all the time but I don't want to yet get discouraged if I "lose" and she has the means of working out at the gym for several hours a week?
>>
>>41557440
Stop being retarded and just focus on losing weight while having someone next to you with the same goal.

Are you dumb? Do you get upset when people here lose weight?
>>
I just are what was easily 2k calories, but I went on a half an hour walk to do so.

....I'm not going to make it, am I?
>>
>>41557515
Depends what your TDEE is but no, never count exercise. Especially from something as small as a walk.
>>
>>41557515
Well if you're so concerned like a faggot then do 5 sets of 15 push ups. Maybe you'll feel less guilty.
>>
>>41557524
3700 calories a day is my tdee. I'm still not going to make it, am i?
>>
>>41557563
Why don't you work out, faggot?
>>
>>41557563
How much do you weigh?
>>
File: ahyes.gif (354KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
ahyes.gif
354KB, 240x200px
>>41556898
weight on the x and y axis I love it senpai
>>
23:1 IF people, how long did it take you to get used to eating one meal? I nearly failed by grabbing a snack but opted for coffee instead
>>
>>41556970
This is fucking great, man. Thanks! I think I'll follow this when I head back to college.
>>
Any other former fatties here? Any of you needed loose skin surgery? I haven't been able to find anyone on this board with any experience with it.
>>
>>41556898
>weight vs weight

what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1494181833095.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1494181833095.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>400 calories over limit
WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF
>>
>>41556986
>>41557302
Yeah, you might be confusing it with Greek-Style Yogurt which is an important difference. i normally take Chobani Plain, which is 80 kcal with 15g protons. Pretty decent.
>>
File: 815Chy7bA0L._SL1500_.jpg (150KB, 1457x1500px) Image search: [Google]
815Chy7bA0L._SL1500_.jpg
150KB, 1457x1500px
Opinions on exercise trainers for fat loss? I have to stay in my house quite a bit and wanted to bike
>>
>>41557654
It's so FUCKING good with a scoop of whey in it. Like desert tier.
>>
>>41557589
3700 sedentary is like 470 lbs, fucking hell
>>
>>41557656

Get an erg
>>
>>41557686
fug, i want it badly now. too bad i can't fucking find proper greek yogurt where i live.
>>
>>41557692

Is that the same thing as a rowing machine?

I was hesitant due to all the comments that say how much you can fuck yourself up if you don't have great form
>>
>>41557721

Rowing is godly, anon. Unless you're really trying to throw your back on a pull like a madman, you're unlikely to do yourself any real damage.
>>
Anybody else that have trouble lifting? I'm not obesse level, but I'm kinda fat, have always had bad posture, and I've tried to follow SS but I just cant do the lifts correctly. No matter how much I feedback and get and how much I reread the book, I cant move my body correctly. Its frustrating. Should I ditch the weights and do something else?
>>
>>41557721
It's hard to fuck yourself. Rowing is God tier though.
You could actually get a semi decent body just rowing. As opposed to bike, all legs.
>>
>>41557776
You should keep trying. That's kinda the point if SS, to learn the lifts and get a solid foundation.

You can't even fuck bench and OHP up that badly.
>>
>>41557795
Bench and OHP I don't fuck up that badly. But Squats and Deadlift feel impossible. Squats I can't really go as low as I should, and with deadlift my back is all kinds of fucked up.
>>
>>41557779
>>41557749

Damn, alright. My dad has an old one already that I could probably take from the parent's house.

What type of routine do you guys recommend?
>>
>>41557806
Squats are pretty hard as a lardass. Point your toes outward so your fat gut has room between your knees going down. Also your CNS is probably garbage as well as lower back strength.
You film yourself?
>>
File: 1495427274510.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1495427274510.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>41556853
ive only worked out 4 or 5 times this month. feel like i totally fell off the wagon. what the fuck is happening? anybody else have this? kinda freaked out. i have no motivation to do anything
>>
>>41557844
Yes. 6 months gyming 4-5x a week never missed a day and suddenly fell off the wagon. Slight injury but that isn't all there is to it.
>>
>>41557812

You may find this useful. https://breakingmuscle.com/learn/everybody-hates-the-ergometer

But basically, work yourself up to doing 2k distance-wise, then set that as your bar to push harder to beat that time with every session. It's way more taxing than you might expect.
>>
>>41557837
Im not a lardass but I consider myself fat. Don't have a barrel gut. Just thought this thread was appropiate to post on instead of making a new one.

What is CNS? And no, it feels awkward to think about it and logistically idk where to put my phone to record myself, but I probably should start doing it.
>>
>>41557613
>>41557638
When weight decreases, weight also decreases. Didn't they teach you to read graphs at school?
>>
>>41557872
did you recover?
>>
>>41557901
Central nervous system. Takes awhile for it to adapt
For squat you want to see mostly your back and depth from the side. For diddlys you want back and feet position.
>>
>>41557921
Yes and no. It's much better but I'm mentally annoyed with it. Very slight pain at most only during very heavy sets.
>>
File: 1481796458182.png (49KB, 653x574px) Image search: [Google]
1481796458182.png
49KB, 653x574px
>>41556916
Here's what I ate today
>5:10am, oatmeal with PB2
>9:00am, almonds
>11:00am, cashews
>1:00pm, burger
>6:00pm, pork chop, stir fried broccoli, salad
Oatmeal and nuts are in 100 calorie packets. All I have to do is measure out my PB2 and it cooks in a minute. Nuts are snacks for while I'm at work. I buy a pound or so of ground beef, form it into patties on parchment paper, and freeze them. They cook through from frozen relatively quickly, just don't make thick-ass 1/3 pound patties. I bake a package of pork chops in the oven and stir fry a head of broccoli, then cut the pork in strips and combine with the broccoli divided into containers I can microwave or stir fry later with hot sauce, sriracha, soy sauce, mustard, whatever. The gin is my crutch, I'll be having that just before bed. It keeps the nightmares at bay :^)
>>
>>41557749

I disagree. You could develop something similar to PTSD leading to nightmares on one of those concept 2s. Night terrors where the last 100m just drops to double digits and the 2 digital digits just go on the blink over and over and over like a digital clock on the blink and it never reaches zero until you wake up in a pool of your own sweat knowing you've got 5k to do.
>>
File: 1474257049129.jpg (32KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1474257049129.jpg
32KB, 500x387px
consensus on refeeding carbs?
not on keto, also not plateauing, just curious
>>
>>41557613
>>41557920
>>41557638
Y'all niggas is dumb. Weight is the title of the chart, weight on the left is the axis label, and then weight at the bottom is a legend.

lrn2understand charts.
>>
>>41558141

I got a solid chuckle out of that, good shit m80.
>>
>>41557899
So going 2k a day would be a good start? And then just keep trying to get faster and/or going longer distances
>>
Rower bros - Do I need to get a water rowing machine or does it not matter?
>>
>>41558372

Yep. 2k is just a good way to learn how to pace yourself/use explosive energy when needed. Have fun bro.

>>41558446

You'll be just fine with a normal ergometer.
>>
>>41558372

2k would be a good start. Even 1k a day. Maybe 2k every other day with a 5k on a Sunday. Learn how to start slightly over page and finish slightly under pace without rushing at the end or killing yourself at the beginning... If you want to improve. I'd shoot for 3-4 2ks a week and maybe attempt a SLOW 5k once a week on the weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ82RYIFLN8

Watch this video once and you will have a better rowing technique than 99% of people at your gym, including trainers.

Watch this 10 times a day before after and during your rowing with a mirror at your side and in 3 months you might have a passable rowing technique that will make an actual rower roll their eyes at you rather than bursting out into hysterics.

Learn also how to measure the resistance on a machine. There is 2 buttons you press that allow you to see the current resistance the machine is putting out. Learn this reading the manual, it is a great shit test on whether you can tell someone can give you good advice. IE. How can you tell me how to use the machine if you can't tell me how to see the resistance the machine puts out. 4/10 is the resistance that I need on my model c but a 4 on my machine with a 100,000k on the bearings is different to a model d that's new out the box. Also higher isn't better, best is in relation to your bodyweight. Smaller weaker people need lower resistance for faster acceleration.

Don't ever try to waste your time explaining to people how to row, unless maybe it's your long time gym partner possibly your wife... But only if you are prepared to get divorced. You might as well start performing magic tricks to stray dogs and cats than offer help anybody with rowing. But if someone who does know what they are doing attempts to help you... Do be attentive and try to picture your body rowing as a 4d wankle engine with legs core arms return all overlapping and resting interchangeably.
>>
>>41558446

Get concept 2 model b minimum, ideally a model c can be had cheap, or D if you are a big spender. Don't get a magnetic POS, don't pay stupid money for water rower unless you can get a used one from someone who bought one after watching house of cards.
>>
I've got some time to make some fat wojacks, any suggestions?
>>
Anyone else set out fatty traps? I have a bowl of my favourite chips on the coffee table that have been sitting there for about a month now. I know if I eat one I'll be disgusted. I dunno, might just be fattyautism
>>
File: f.png (73KB, 1317x982px) Image search: [Google]
f.png
73KB, 1317x982px
Guys how do I deal with my feeder girlfriend?
I am 400lbs overweight. She is 240lbs so not as fat but she says she has to be able to walk (which I barely can) because she needs to feed me when my legs collapse.

I love her but she admits fully that she is intentionally feeding me to death because she finds it arousing. When she found me working out last week (and I say 'working out' I was actually just lifting up my hip folds, then slamming them into my hips, like a fatty version of the excersie you can do with a medicine ball) she took the ball and made me eat 4 plates of meatballs as 'ironic punishment'.

In fact she loves ironic punishment.If I accidentally wet the bed she makes me a cake then pours chicken stock over it as a ironic punishment and I have to eat it (she calls it a 'bed wetter cake'). If I drop a bowl of ice cream she makes me eat frozen carpet.

I am going to die because I cannot stop her
>>
>>41558704
If any part of that post is true, drop her and start saving yourself while you still have some life left to live.
>>
>>41557440
sounds like she's trying to motivate you, you dumb fuck.
>>
File: 3600931748_b776d3cd16.jpg (67KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
3600931748_b776d3cd16.jpg
67KB, 500x349px
At what point does losing fat stop really changing your face?

I'm 5'11, around 20% BF and 170lbs and wanted to know how many more facial gains I can look forward to. Would even dropping a few % make a noticeable difference?
>>
File: 1495120265202.jpg (52KB, 939x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1495120265202.jpg
52KB, 939x1128px
>>41558704
>she is intentionally feeding me to death because she finds it arousing.
That's hot
>>
>decide to repeat week 4 of the c25k program since i felt i could do much better
>End Up doing much much worse
>had to stop running today because of hamstrings cramps
Can i kill myself now?
>>
>>41558704

Sit down and talk with her. Tell her your goals. If she loves you as a person, she will either stand by as you lose your fat or she will be a caniving cunt and ruin your progress. In which case you dump her and live your life. Take responsibility for yourself.
>>
On the treadmill right now, ask me anything
>>
>>41558762
when will you start walking?
>>
Currently doing asphalt and sealcoating work so I'm out in the sun all day.

I was doing a 18:6 IF but considering my erratic work hours and wake-up times, I don't think that's going to work for me anymore as I'll frequently cut deep into my feed window.

I thought about doing the warrior's fasting at 23:1 or whatever, but I don't want to be sluggish or fucked up working.

Should I drop IF all together and just stick to a CICO? My stats as of now...

6'2"
195 lbs (88~ kg), looking to cut to 175 lbs (79~ kg)

Eating at 1800 kcal -
150g Protein
92g Fat
92g Carbs

Protein is mostly from chicken or pork, fat is always low unless I decide to use ground beef and the carbs are coming from fruits, vegetables and nuts.

I'm also doing PPLPPLX so in addition to working 5 days a week, I do that at night and cap it with a 30m elliptical.

Thoughts? Suggestions?
>>
FUCK YOU!!!! I'm so fucking furious

How the fuck does everyone deal with their fucking anger issues? FUCK man I can see myself dying from fucking raging so hard despite trying to work out.

Not even being a lazy fuck I'm actually working out even harder but I'm not fucking patient holy fuck I'm so mad having turned into a fat fuck and never had a dad or brother help me become a fucking man and workout but mostly stay looking fit or normal rather than a FUCKING gyno loose skin nigger fuck that's raging for no legit reason like I am right now

FUCK YOU man how am I ever going to improve?
>>
>>41558741

Yes
>>
>>41558611
awesome I'll defintely watch this video and start practicing.

However the machine I have is air powered with no resistance changing. Does this vastly change how I should approach the exercise?

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B003YPZWT2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
File: death note dog.gif (75KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
death note dog.gif
75KB, 320x240px
>>41558677
How about a fatjak writing in a Calorie Log like pic related?
>>
>>41558776
i used to have explosive rage problems. i thought coming out would help, but nah. lifting, smoking weed, regular sex, and progress towards who you want to be are the only ones i have found to work
>>
>>41558781
Awesome! That'll help me keep going. My body is reaching a decent point, but my cheeks are still chubby as hell which such because I know I have a good jaw even with my current fat.
>>
>>41558776
entertain yourself with : movies, books, hobbies.
find friends and make conversations
>>
>>41558741
desu i only started seeing face gains when i got below 20%. the change from 20 to 16 has been pretty noticeable, and from what i hear the difference between where i'm at and 9-10% is night and day (especially if you keep sodium low so you don't get moonface)
>>
>>41558704
>Guys how do I deal with my feeder girlfriend?

EAT HER
>>
>>41558776

Start doing yoga. Think of beaches or places you find relaxing. Deep breaths. Watch a comedian or some kind of comedy.

I'm gonna say this one again though: yoga. And don't get mad because you expect it to be easy, if you're doing it right it's not. It's something physical you can do to improve your flexibility, but it's mindless enough that you can stew over why you're mad and figure out if it's reasonable or not.
>>
>used to weight 110+kg last May
>had some cheat weeks and breaks
>back on it
>my weight is 82kg right now/goal is <75kg
HOW?
Started Keto later Intermittent fasting and than Fasting while lifting at home

>Phase 1: Start keto with as much food as you want as long as you stay under 20g carbs a day.

In thise phase you should get in ketosis and keto adapted(after 2wekks in ketosis).
You should also learn what to eat, add vegetables to your diet and get your protein up to your goal to prefent muscle loss.
YOU WILL have the urge to eat carbs, drink your soda, eat your fries, pizza and pasta and miss chips but try to stick to it.
My tipps:
-have sugar free chewing gums with you
-if you miss pasta, get Shirataki noodles
-avoid processed food

>Phase 2: Calorie Cutting
After some time your weightloss will stop, can be weeks can be month. While it get slower, start with calories IN = calories OUT
Later start cutting more as you feel like it.

3. Phase 3: IF
Again, when you progress gets to slow again or stop losing weight or want to do more start Intermittent fasting.
Get used to it by not eating after 6pm.
Later by skipping breakfast.
I didn't gone full Fasting beyong 60 hours.
Also possible is OMAD "One Meal A Day".

thats it, you can lift or do cardio as you wish. If you have question, ask.
I genuine hope that it helps at least one person to lose weight.
>>
>>41556986
Its very filling for the amount of calories and it has a lot of protein. Its also good for your stomach cause of probiotics. You should be eating it.
>>
>>41558741
The difference between 20% and 15% is huge for me, and the difference between 15% and 12% is even more noticeable. Depends on where you loose fat more though.
>>
File: 1468281593315.png (167KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
1468281593315.png
167KB, 636x426px
>>41556853
first for I approached a girl today and asked if she minded if i closed the blinds in the yoga area. Important because she smiled at me when i approached instead of giving me a disgusted look.
>>
>>41557613
the x axis is literally time and y axis is weight. you are stupid.
>>
>>41558762
turn up the slope and speed you cuck.
>>
File: cal tracking.png (65KB, 1058x848px) Image search: [Google]
cal tracking.png
65KB, 1058x848px
>>41558799
Turned out shit but i guess it's something
>>
>>41556986
Natural greek yoghurt, not the flavored one nor the one with sugar.
Quark cheese is a nice substitute it tastes basically the same to me.
>>
File: IMG_3790.png (85KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3790.png
85KB, 750x1334px
>>41556898
Past 90 days for me
>>
have only had some soda and cheese balls today to eat. yeah, i know, super unhealthy, but it was easy and i've been having trouble reaching my calorie goals recently. tacos are for dinner tonight, with 90% ground beef and lots of veggies
>>
File: 1267268123399.jpg (8KB, 222x203px) Image search: [Google]
1267268123399.jpg
8KB, 222x203px
>>41558925

Happy for you, lad.
>>
>>41558965
Neat, hopefully we'll eventually have more fatjaks being proactive about losing weight.
>>
For simple weight loss is it true you can eat basically whatever you want as long as you dont go over your Calorie Limit?
>>
>>41559082

More or less, yeah. But you'll feel better if you use that calorie limit to stock up on protein and veg rather than donuts.
>>
>>41559101
Ah, Thanks. I'd prefer to eat healthier than I am but my mom likes to randomly surprise me with mcdonalds
>>
>>41559082
Yep. Plenty of evidence of this too. Will be hungy/weak af tho if you neglect veggies and lean meat
>>
>>41558965
do a wojack on a treadmill struggling while a fit pepe talks to stacy and winks at the fat wojack. I dont know if thats too much.
>>
>>41559043
i rather eat under cal then drink soda
>>
>>41559056
thanks mate. I see her everyday so Im going to make an effort to smile at her tomorrow.
>>
>>41557626
I went down to a 3 hour window today, 2 meals. Surprisingly still full 3 hrs later after dinner. I eat the most filling possible shit though. Hell I'm not sure if I'd be able to eat today's meals within an hour.
>>
>>41559134
i'm still like 1800 calories under my limit. i wasn't hungry, but i needed some caffeine this morning.
>>
>>41559130
Ok i'm probably gonna spend half an hour on this
>>
>>41559181
Ill be in the thread all night.
>>
>>41559163
black coffee. stop making excuses
>>
File: 1494201663566.jpg (260KB, 1528x1584px) Image search: [Google]
1494201663566.jpg
260KB, 1528x1584px
>3 mini pizzas and 1.1 pounds of vegetables was only 750 calories
>still have 250 left for the day
>get to drink an arizona iced tea

i'm gonna make it
>>
File: 1495532683437.png (45KB, 1058x848px) Image search: [Google]
1495532683437.png
45KB, 1058x848px
>Had a BBQ outing today
>Ended up eating 4 pieces of chicken

I feel so dirty
>>
File: sky2354lrg-2.jpg (727KB, 2600x2600px) Image search: [Google]
sky2354lrg-2.jpg
727KB, 2600x2600px
Thoughts on these?
>>
>>41558704
holy shit, 10/10
>>
>>41558767

Fasting is just a trick to get you to eat less. If you at e for only one hour you would feel full eating 2 sandwiches, essentially 1000 calories.
>>
>>41557098
Don't be dumb, this is what causes eventual binge eating. Diet with patience. Best of luck to you man.
>>
first time this month going above my calorie limit. went over by 75 calories, but overshot my protein goals by 50 grams when i normally have trouble hitting it so it's a mixed sort of feel.
>>
File: 22.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>41556964
Is this around 20% BF btw?
>>
>>41559527
looks closer to 15-16% to me, but grab yourself some measuring tape and use the navy calculator. it's usually within 1-3%
>>
>>41559527
>>41559540
don't listen to this fat fuck, you are definitely 20%+

we're gonna make it
>>
>>41557440
how can someone be this beta? its friendly competition it doesn't mean anything its just for fun you stupid fuck
>>
File: image.png (1017KB, 650x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1017KB, 650x960px
I ate two Boston Cream donuts. Fml senpai.
>>
File: 87654678908765432.png (59KB, 793x864px) Image search: [Google]
87654678908765432.png
59KB, 793x864px
Please rate this diet lads.

Queijo Coalho is curd cheese btw,also I somehow doubt that cowpeas have that much protein in just 100g...
>>
daily reminder:

cold showers increase heart rate and stimulates brown adipose tissue, which burns fat
DO EET
>>
I am carrying around 4st of fat and I'm using it as weight for press-ups.
Don't give up anons! We can do it!
>>
>>41557491
>>41558727
>>41559620
Not everyone is motivated by a competition. At least not in things that I'm not great at. I'm not a hardcore gymmer and I'm modest about my eating, so I don't go out looking for weight loss competitions because I'd probably lose.
>>
>>41559752
More protein, fewer carbs, caralho. But whatever keeps you under your deficit will work.
>>
>>41559807
I considered switching the banana for 2 eggs in breakfast,but I've heard people saying you shouldn'y eat more than 2 egg yolks a day...

Any other suggestions?
>>
>>41559840
Maybe swap out one of the fruits for some kind of nuts. Also I'm fairly certain that gram for gram, quinoa edges out rice when it comes to fiber and protein content.
>>
File: 1492566259250.jpg (28KB, 392x433px) Image search: [Google]
1492566259250.jpg
28KB, 392x433px
>>41556853
I am 6', 340 lbs

While I spend the next few years losing weight, I'd like to do some exercise so I'm not just sitting around

I don't have a car nor do I have access to a gym

I'd like to be able to do it in my room

What do I do lads

Any routines you've found
>>
I ate a wendys mozzarella chicken salad, and fucking panicked when i saw 40g of carbs on myfitnesspal. thank godness I didn't touch the tomatoes and croutons and used hot sauce instead of the salad dressing!
>>
>>41559865
Doesn't quinoa have way more carbs than rice though?
>>
>>41557969
fucking 70 carbs, holy shit man. you gotta look more carefully into that number than calories
>>
>>41559955
What seems to be the problem, officer?
>>
fat fucks
>>
CAN'T STOP EATIN' EM, BROS
>>
>>41560069
based fatfucksposter
>>
>>41559884
Body weight exercises and walk. Anything past that will fuck your joints atm
>>
File: fatboy.png (482KB, 1737x967px) Image search: [Google]
fatboy.png
482KB, 1737x967px
>>41559202
Spent 2 hours on this garbage
>>
>>41557969
>on a cut
>devoting nearly 1/3rd of your calories to alcohol
what the actual fug

You're not even counting the macros for it either, never gonna make it.
>>
>>41559884
Start simple, take daily walks. Helps you to get active and also helps me to clear my mind, at least. You need to start leaving your house more to turn this around, although I understand you might be insecure (I was). Good luck
>>
File: 1491712521744.jpg (76KB, 887x686px) Image search: [Google]
1491712521744.jpg
76KB, 887x686px
>eating 4 eggs a day
>mfw these farts

These could kill a man I swear to christ
>>
>>41560213
damn bro looks great. saved. hopefully someone uses for next op for next thread.
>>
>>41558704
I find this deeply disturbing, yet I also have the most peculiar boner. Why?
>>
File: 1397310179661.jpg (175KB, 1950x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1397310179661.jpg
175KB, 1950x1073px
>>41560213
too fucking good
>>
File: 1471703175492.png (35KB, 654x488px) Image search: [Google]
1471703175492.png
35KB, 654x488px
>>41560231
The macros are just grams of alcohol. The calories are included in my budget for the day. Did you think gin had carbs? protein?

>>41560213
Kek, saved. Good job anon!
>>
I love sweet potatoes. Fuck potatoes
>>
So i've lost about 5 lbs in two weeks. I did have a few weak moments but I want to keep this pace.
What gets me is hunger pangs. Maybe I am cutting to far, I'm not sure. I eat as much protein and fiber as possible but before bed I always get horrible hunger.
I'm 231 and 5' 9", 28 years old.
On a 2300 calorie diet.
>>
>>41560405
May want to look into meal timing. I get disgustingly hungry in the morninh if i eat right before bed. Past that just get some discipline. 2300 calories is so much, alot of whales here are eating sub 2k np.
>>
If I weigh 230 and eat 2000 calories a day I'll lose a pound a week right?
>>
feel like shit and have a fever
what will this do to my progress?

I can't remember the last time I was ill, I'm never unwell
>>
>>41557656

I like the fan wheel bikes. They're pretty bulletproof because they don't need a brake (The one I have is older than I am), provide continuous resistance, and they blow air around which is helpful if you're a fat bastard like me and want to keep the air circulation going when you're working out.

Also, this is the sort of thing you want to check whatever your local classified webpage is. If there's one thing true in life, it's that there are always people who thought buying a stationary bike would get them into shape, and those people always want to sell.
>>
>>41560631
You'll probably drop weight because you have no appetite, what happens to me at least.
>>
Why aren't I losing weight. I'm eating on a deficit and doing mild exercise every day but I haven't notices any change what so ever in the time that I have been.
>>
>>41560693
you're eating too much or moving too little. what kind of condiments do you use?
try to get to 30-60 minutes of LISS a day and see if that helps
>>
>>41560213
this is fucking perfect
>>
File: 1495071394777.gif (111KB, 393x434px) Image search: [Google]
1495071394777.gif
111KB, 393x434px
>>41560693
Chances are you're just not counting your calories correctly, my dude. Try not including your exercise in your overall calories burnt for the day and double check your logs.

How long has it been since you saw progress?
>>
>>41560693
How long have you been dieting, how many calories are you eating per day, and what's your TDEE?
>>
supposed to be hot today
bring it on

Last year when I was 140lbs heavier we had the worst heatwave in the country since records began
I have no idea how I survived that
>>
File: I will never become this person.png (824KB, 636x550px) Image search: [Google]
I will never become this person.png
824KB, 636x550px
>Clearly losing weight since the scale says so
>Can't see any change in my body

Granted, it's been 8 pounds so far. 195 to 187. I'm so impatient.
>>
>>41560641
Do the dual-action models actually have a notable increase in calorie burning compared to regulars, or is it negligible? Part of me fancies getting one but I don't want to pay over twice that of my second-choice model if it's like a 5% difference.
>>
>>41560727
I'm eating less than 1000cal a day.
Condiments? as in the shit you put on food? if so, none?
what's LISS?

>>41560735
I don't include cals from exercise in diet.

Haven't seen any progress since starting back up about 2-3 months ago.
>>
>>41560770
You are just delusional, or you have some serious disease. I would say it's the first one. Show us specifically everything you eat on an average day.
>>
>>41560770
So what're your stats? It's possible your metabolism's bottomed out because of previous dieting efforts in which case you could try eating at maintenance for a few days to a week to try and kick it back up.
>>
File: Capturea.png (23KB, 798x293px) Image search: [Google]
Capturea.png
23KB, 798x293px
>>41560744
>TDEE
according to a calculator I just used pic related

>>41560788
Only thing I'm aware of having is a thyroid condition.
>>
File: tumblr_nzuht7n9JX1ql7pqno3_400.png (162KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzuht7n9JX1ql7pqno3_400.png
162KB, 400x387px
>>41560770
That's odd, do you know your tdee? Do you have a list of meals that you have every day? Maybe there is some additional calories being snuck in with how you cook things.
>>
>>41560819
>>41560806
>>
>>41560770
What's your current weight? You haven't lost any weight at all?
>>
>>41560855
haven't lost any weight in years. been the same weight. doesn't matter if I'm trying to lose it or eating like a pig I never see any change. that's what usually puts me off from trying to better myself after months of no progress I just give up.
>>
File: tumblr_nzuht7n9JX1ql7pqno6_250.png (101KB, 228x276px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzuht7n9JX1ql7pqno6_250.png
101KB, 228x276px
>>41560873
Time to go to the dr and get some blood work done.
>>
>>41560806
The thyroid condition is definitely involved, but that shouldn't prevent you from losing weight completely. You should talk to your doctor.
>>
I notice that people who get lap band surgery are always still fat
not as fat as they used to be, they they're never skinny or /fit/
>>
How do I attain a beautiful size goddess who I can cuddle with every night and make sweet love to her cavernous depths while feeding her chocolate?
>>
>>41561380
Without change in heart, mind, and habit, true improvement is impossible
>>
>>41561422
Probably go on a fetish website weirdo
>>
>An entire tomato is 22 calories
>Seaweed is 60
>Ham is like 50 per serving

wtf how am I supposed to even hit my 1000 minimum like this
>>
>>41560693
Are you eating more than 40g of carbs per day? Stop that
>>
>>41559289
arizona has a shitload of sugar. just a heads up
>>
>>41559321
Just get a real bike
>>
File: milkshake.jpg (27KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
milkshake.jpg
27KB, 500x454px
>>41561652
>>
>>41561737
lactose intolerant

p sure all that sugar would make me vomit by itself atm
>>
File: 1493335766805.gif (2MB, 640x324px) Image search: [Google]
1493335766805.gif
2MB, 640x324px
>>41559806
>quitting before you've even begun

That's how you got where you are now in the first place.
>>
>>41559806
You sound like a loser cuck virgin
>>
>>41557642
eat less carbs
>>
File: IMG_0510.png (80KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0510.png
80KB, 640x1136px
Hope to make it to 170 by November! I get to go to the Amazon. Wish me luck my burger kin
>>
>>41558865
i like that, but for IF, it doesn't have to be not eating after 6pm, it just has to be a 16 hour fasting period. for most people, they exercise at night and eat immediately after. It's a good thing to know that for IF, you eat in an 8 hour period and fast 16 hours after that, which still includes skipping breakfast. thought i might add to that.
>>
>>41561652
Nuts
>>
>>41561938
allergic
>>
File: labor_day_clip_art_16796.jpg (80KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
labor_day_clip_art_16796.jpg
80KB, 600x540px
My schedule is about to be fucked up by summer, school ends, i'm gonna have to work 6 days a week 10 hours a day, good ole manual labour. Pretty exhausting.
Should i go to gym at dawn or after work?
Anyone with experience could recommend me a routine?
>>
File: IMG_3681.jpg (488KB, 1472x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3681.jpg
488KB, 1472x2208px
Where's my nigga Apple? Early weigh in but whatever. I'm just starting to recover from my sickness. Tried to gym yesterday and that was a horrible idea; almost passed out on squats.
>>
File: 1491934676344.jpg (61KB, 496x641px) Image search: [Google]
1491934676344.jpg
61KB, 496x641px
>>41560213
nice one
>>
>>41561854
what happened in april?
>>
Down from 242lbs to 187lbs.
Been cutting for a year, doesn't really seem like very good progress for that amount of time and am finding it wearing me down heavily.
Still going to hit my goal weight eventually.
Also, a question, does it matter how much protein I'm getting in one sitting or is there a limit or something?
>>
>>41561938
Poor nigga, allergic to fucking everything. Drink olive oil or eat bread idk homie
>>
>>41556916
breakfast: chicken and vegetables
lunch: chicken and vegetables
dinner: chicken and vegetables

repeat
>>
>>41562123
you are probably vitamin deficient

eat a variety of foods with lots of veggies and avoid sugars for a bit

you need to build yourself back up or you might get sick

don't bother with multivitamins- just eat lots of veggies and restore your supplies
>>
File: 20170525_020056.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170525_020056.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
2nd day sober today (alcohol and cigs)
Went to the gym, had a great chest/triceps session and having post-gym meal right now:
Tomato, egg whites, some horse ground meet, letuce and raw garlic for desert.
>>
>>41562148
I've really been wanting to add more veggies to my diet, but have almost no idea on how to prepare them, any advice?
>>
>>41562152
Been there bro, just about a week or two before you start to feel fucking great, when most of the poison exits your body.
Big respect.
>>
File: IMG_20170524_163859.jpg (653KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170524_163859.jpg
653KB, 2592x1944px
>>41556916
chicken: oven, 20 minutes
rice: microwave, 1 minute 30
veg: microwave, 2 minute 30
350kcal, 40g carb, 10g fat, 20g protein
>>
>>41562152
>stop doing alcohol and cigarettes
>get so berserk you eat a fucking horse
jesus
>>
>>41562188
>not eating horse to achieve barbarian mode

Have you asked yourself the question "Do i even WANT to make it?"
>>
File: barb.jpg (139KB, 736x914px) Image search: [Google]
barb.jpg
139KB, 736x914px
>>41562216
forgot pic
>>
>>41560761
To put it in a simple manner, the fat on you is like the paper on a roll of toilet paper. Taking 1 sheet off a full roll doesn't change the circumference much, but, the more you lose, the more you see a change.
If you lose another 10 pounds you will see a marked change, lose another and you will really see results.
>>
>>41562072
Post without the censor. I want to see how much bigger your dick has gotten since you lost the weight.
>>
Rando /fit/izen here, former lardass. didn't read the thread just stopped by for some quick motivation. Pussy feels better than food tastes, also don't start smoking, shits another world of hurt. Getcha macros on lock and snort Ketamine. We're all gonna make it fatsos
>>
>>41562259
Wut? How would you know how much bigger it's gotten?
>>
>>41562273
Well when you lose weight it looks like it gets bigger because there is less of a roll of fat covering the base. Lets see how much your have improved.
>>
>>41562279
>that one /fit/ thread where someone asked if the vagina gets bigger by this same principle
>>
>>41562279
...But you'd need a before pic to do comparison, which you don't have. I never really had pubic chub, but it is noticeably bigger, from 5.5" to 7" when measuring.
>>
>>41562180
Thanks brother
You wanna know what finally got me to change ?
My line of work makes me visit customers on a daily basis. Old people, middle-aged people, regular families, people on welfare, gays, 18 y-o chicks that live by themselves... name it.

Anyway so last night I called this customer telling her I was coming over, and she seemed really on the phone. I get there, and this FINE early-20s girls opens the door with a tanktop and yoga pants. Great-looking chick and it sortof clicked at first between us.

She offered me a beer and was friendly as hell, but me being hungover as fuck, I was just sluggish and had barely any enthusiasm in our conversations. Add the fact that I'm out of shape at 5'11 235lbs, and it ultimately went nowhere. Perfect scenario too; young girl moving to the big city in her whole appartments for 3 months, and who doesn't know much people...

It started off great, but by the time I was done 30mins later, there had been too many long silences and she had more than enough time to look at me physically working and realize I was just some fatass with a decent face

I sincerely think this was a ''message'', because I had recently came to the conclusion that I'm an alcoholic and was thinking to quit, plus it had been a while since I visited an attractive young customer that was chill who I really wished was my girlfriend or something.

I can't miss opportunities like that anymore man... anyway I autistically found her facebook. shortest girl on pic
>>
>>41562294
Yeah, post results we are all rooting for you man.
>>
File: asd.png (143KB, 285x411px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
143KB, 285x411px
Since starting to lose weight I've noticed a change in my bowel movements.
firstly, I don't go as often as I did. Now only going once a day or forcing myself to go twice. It's also a lot harder for me to go now, before it was quick, simple and clean.
Could this be a result of changing my diet? now down to 1000cl give or take every day now.
>>
>>41561652
peanuts, eggs? better meat? ham sucks ass
>>
I have lost 55lb in just over a year. Part of me feels accomplished but the other part of me is a little upset because I didn't stick to my diet like I should have and I didn't lose as much as I could have. But this time I am staying on track. I am hoping to be under 200lb by this time next year.
>>
>>41562131
or dip bread in olive oil with vinaigrette. that shit is delicious
>>
>>41562309
I don't have a before, and even if I did tis a blue board.
>>
>>41562298
Damn bro, go after it, and never give up. Good luck man
>>
>>41562294
shit, dude, seriously? how much did you start at?
>>
>>41562353
Your giving me blue balls bro. Have you noticed your testosterone levels increasing since you lost the weight. I am fucking perpetually horny now. Feeling like a fucking bull that needs to cum in as many things as possible.
>>
My knees are killing me...
>>
>>41562187
whats in that rice?
>>
>>41562298
Yeah, i know these stories all too well. not only the body, but once they realize you're not particularly passionate about anything (except booze but you're not gonna let them know that will you), you'll come off as blank.
It's even worse if you find a girl who's willing to go out drinking with you, because she has her problems too. Guaranteed two-way abusive relationship, where both sides are afraid to break up.

That's in the past though, from now on, your path will become clearer every day as your self-esteem comes back. Only if you don't relapse that is.
>>
>>41562260
>snort Ketamine
what?
>>
>>41562374
weight i mean
>>
>>41562298
>I can't miss opportunities like that anymore man

You didn't miss an opportunity. Sounds more like you thought-raped a girl because she bothered to be generally cordial to you. Real life isn't a fucking porno and no girl is every going to fuck some skeezy delivery man. You are a loser.
>>
File: joaniefecteau.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
joaniefecteau.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>41562388
Yeah I honestly can't wait to see how much I will change. Just today on 2nd sober, I found myself to be way more smiling and talkative than usual with customers. I only slept like 5 hours because it has been a while since I went to bed sober, but I felt really fresh this morning, WAYmore than I do after drinking 10 beers and sleeping 9 hours.
Thanks for your support, I appreciate it
>>
>>41562414
Spoken like a true virgin, sir.

She tried to get to know him, sure it doesn't end up in fucking at first sight, but still.
>>
File: 1484026051775.png (2MB, 2124x1556px) Image search: [Google]
1484026051775.png
2MB, 2124x1556px
>>41562374
125kg, down to 84.3kg now. This isn't the first time though; I went 125 to 75 then up to 85 lifting, then up to 110 where I'm now working my way down from.
>>41562379
Sorry man, I ain't gay. My testosterone has skyrocketed, compared to when I was fatter. Sex doesn't really bother me as I have a current fwb to get my rocks off 1-2 times a week. So I'm more focused on losing more weight and becoming aesthetic and eventually a sex god.
>>
>>41562434
No, she did not. He is a delivery man or an installer of some sort. She was offering him a beer because she learned to do that from her mom. There was never any interest.
>>
File: 1492458832357.png (910KB, 739x718px) Image search: [Google]
1492458832357.png
910KB, 739x718px
>started at 265 back in March
>Always ate around 1600 calories a day
>weight loss still slow and inconsistent at best
>only down to 258 by May
>started to finally cook and prep my meals every week instead of just eating out, but still eating around the same amount of calories
>down to 251 now

Shit, I don't know why I didn't think of meal prep sooner. Hopefully I'll be down below 240 by the end of the summer.
>>
>>41562440
thats some damn fine progress
>>
>>41562465
If there's one thing I'm kinda happy about is my shoulders appear to have gotten bigger/more defined compared to the last time I got fit. Makes me not look as fat right now and should help make HEIGHT FACE FRAME better
>>
>>41562433
I think you really need to improve your self-esteem.
Start by inviting people you think you might hold a conversation with to a coffee/beer/meal.
>>41562433
Don't mention it. Thank me by keeping your promises to yourself.
>>
>>41562474
First 2 lines were meant for >>41562444
>>
File: 1stpost.jpg (593KB, 1942x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1stpost.jpg
593KB, 1942x1090px
>>41562444
I make 75k a a year, I'm not some pizza guy.
She was smiling a lot (at first) and kept asking me questions about myself and my work.
2 minutes after she opened her door to me (20th floor appartment), I realized I had forgotten a tool in my truck, and she asked me if she could come along, saying she needed some fresh air (wasn't even a smoker)

I've been doing this job for 7 years and used to be really fit, believe me I know when a female customer is interested and I've had sex with customers before.

Don't worry I won't be an annoying tripfag or something, but keeping track of my progress and posting here in /fat/ motivates me to keep going,

picrelated from the last thread to see what I'm working with
>>
>>41562387
uncle ben's mexican bean
>>
>>41562457

weight means little to nothing if we don't know your height if you're on a 500cal deficit you can't expect miracles
>>
Is it at all possible to eat so little you don't lose weight? I'm at a total loss. I'm down to eating 600-900cal a day and I'm not losing any weight.

I'm at the stage where I just want to grab a knife and cut the fat right off my body.
>>
>>41562599
height and weight? How long have you been stalling?

There is no reason to eat that little a day.
>>
File: Cucumber-1020x765.jpg (55KB, 1020x765px) Image search: [Google]
Cucumber-1020x765.jpg
55KB, 1020x765px
Is there another term for chicken tendies?
>>
>>41562612
5'7" 165lbs
>>
>>41562599
>>41562623
you're just semipermanently slowing your metabolism. weight loss is not accomplished through starvation. there is no reason for you to be doing so anyway
>>
>>41562623
How long have you been stalling? Do you count exercise towards your calories?

Generally whenever people have a problem losing weight it's one of those 2 things, they overestimate the amount of calories they burn, or they just aren't waiting long enough to see results.

If you are counting calories correctly then you ARE losing weight. If you increase your calorie intake by like 300-500 a day you'd still be losing weight, but would also be less impatient since it would be easier to maintain for long term
>>
>>41562613
Chicken strips
>>
>>41562613
goujons, strips, tenders, dippers, fillets
>>
I have fucked up, my apartment is fucking trash - the carpet is ruined and there is literally trash everywhere. I'm a fucking hoarder, i'm afraid they'll kick me out of here.

I have been cleaning it at my own pace for the last 2-3 months but tomorrow maintenance workers wanna access my heater and i need at least another 2 weeks to make it look decent enough to not get reported to my landlord.

I will not open the door tomorrow and they will come again but i don't know how much time i have, i'm already cleaning as much as i can every day but i had to slow down because i literally filled all the dumpsters in the backyard.
>>
>>41562719
I demand pics...
>>
>>41562719
Why not just load up your vehicle with garbage bags and head to the nearest dump?
Can probably get it all done within the week depending on how bad you've been and how dedicated you are to not being homeless.
>>
File: apartment garbage.png (579KB, 552x436px) Image search: [Google]
apartment garbage.png
579KB, 552x436px
>>41562732
i have posted this picture before but i can't take any new pictures right now. It looks significantly better but not good yet.
>>
Just wanted to say thanks to the anons who told me to pull the trigger on the exercise bike last week. I threw it together and rode on it for 30 minutes switching tension levels to make sure it's all working. I need to figure out an actual routine and maybe throw in a couple of other things besides riding daily.
Being 350lbs is terrible man.
>>
>>41562770
You don't have to push too hard.

15-30 minutes a day with your heart rate around 150-170 bpm is enough.
>>
>>41562770
can you walk? Im 280lbs and walking this heavy really burns calories. Listen to music or audiobooks or whatever and start walking. I walk for 60-90 minutes daily and that burns 500-900 calories
>>
>>41562783
>500-900 calories

I doubt that. Also I hope you don't count those towards your calorie intake.
>>
>>41562770
at 350 the weight should fall off so long as you don't eat every minute of the day
>>
>>41562766
nigga just throw it all out the window at night. when they accuse you just say no
problem solve
>>
>>41562790
>I doubt that. Also I hope you don't count those towards your calorie intake.
maybe you should do some research before doubting anything
>>
>>41562782
Is that the rate I should be aiming for? I kept it between 110-120 for as long as I could and if I went over 130 tried to slow it down.

>>41562783
I can walk but I live on a small patch of land and live next to a highway. So it's either walk along the shoulder with cars traveling around 60 mph or in a real shitty v shaped ditch line forever. Main reason I picked up the bike instead.
Had no idea you could burn that many calories just walking for an hour everyday though damn.

>>41562793
Well I skipped eating at my favorite fast food place last night for a salad and potato at home so I'm hopefully off to a good start.
>>
>>41562790
not him, but a legit 1-hour walk outside when you're fat will indeed burn a decent amount of calories
>>
>>41562823
I started at 270 pounds and am now 190. Almost all of it through walking and a calorie deficit.

I feel like that's enough research

>>41562836
Honestly because of your weight I'm not sure what heart rate you should be targeting, but you could definitely go a bit harder than that.

And you REALLY need to be counting calories. Don't settle for 'well this is healthy food so I'm doing good'.
>>
>>41562566

Same anon you replied to.

5'10"
>>
>>41562770

former 350 here, you can do it, anon
>>
>>41562854
I'll look into it and find the rate I need to be pushing towards. I plan to start counting calories today. For the last six months or so I was eating basically a days worth of calories of fast food in a sitting, trying to rationalize that out with how I don't tend to eat anything else for the day so it was alright. Garbage is still garbage though and I was feeling it.

Good work on being able to lose all that in just a daily walk and diet though. Makes it seem like this isn't quite as difficult as what everyone wants to push.

>>41562859
Thanks anon. Knowing others can back away from this extreme really helps.
>>
>>41557969
>all that gin
you alright fampai?
>>
>>41562884
You honestly could just lose weight eating a days worth of calories in one sitting in junk food, if that was all you ate that day. Not ideal at all, but not impossible. Shit isn't filling at all though, 1500 calories in burgers is nothing compared to how full you get off of 1500 calories of brown rice and plain chicken breast.

And thanks, keep in mind though it took me like a year and ~3 months to lose that and I still have a ways to go. Losing weight isn't hard, what's hard is consistency.
>>
>>41557969

>1044 cals in a day (excluding the gin)
>a mere 54 cals is from fruits and vegetables

why ?

PS: try picrelated if you wanna sleep well
>>
Well, I have 1 month of keto under my belt now, I lost 7kg exacty (15.43lb).

I'm sure it will slow down in the second month though.
>>
>>41562928
I'm going to credit that to the only reason being I'm not pushing 400 then. I finally picked up on that a bit when I started ordering salads from the local pizza place instead of just a large pizza. I can eat 3/4 that pizza and feel full compared to just the salad. Wish I'd recognized it sooner.

That's a long time to keep it up, but I've always read it's a lifestyle change. Almost 100 pounds in how much better do you feel?

Also I've looked and it says I need 3000 calories in order to maintain my weight. Do I go ahead and drop the 500 from that for my target, or am I okay at the 2000? Or should I just drop to 1500 like is the typical for losing weight?
>>
Is doing a half hour spinning class three times a week good? I don't think I could do more because it kills me each time.
>>
sodium is a dirty, rat bastard. a liar, a deceiver most wicked. "hold this water."

no.
>>
File: 1495420989717.jpg (32KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495420989717.jpg
32KB, 640x360px
>be me be 140 lbs 2 years ago
>get schizophrenia
>stay inside because everything is scary and untrustworthy
>have a breakdown and go to hospital
>prescribed me antipsychotics and antidepressants
>side affect: huge weight gain
>start eating like a maniac
>sleep alot cause the pills make me sleepy af
>fast forward to now
>264 lbs
>eating addiction
>type 2 diabetes (my family has a history of diabetes)
>esophageal cancer
Is it even possible to lose weight at this point? My doctor said to not go on a diet cause it "will make things worse" and shit like that.
>>
File: tumblr_of1bwdiVrr1vvdtx0o1_400.gif (613KB, 343x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of1bwdiVrr1vvdtx0o1_400.gif
613KB, 343x200px
>>41563052
>>
>>41562414
>>>/r9k/
>>
What the fuck is up with those sample diet in the sticky? Did they put them there just to troll people?

>Protein: 1.5+ grams per lb. bodyweight

At 170 lbs, that would mean I either have to get my entire daily intake from protein powder (12 scoops), or eat 60 eggs worth of egg whites.

Anyway, what should my daily protein goal be?
>>
>>41563089
You want about .8g to 1.5g of protein per lb of LEAN BODY MASS.
>>
>>41563089

Don't fall for the protein meme. 0.8 g / lb of body weight is enough to optimize muscle building.
>>
>>41562989
Start with a small deficit, get used to it over a week or two, then make it larger. Keep doing that until you are eating 2000-1500 a day and just maintain that. I think working your deficit up makes it more easy to sustain than just jumping into a 1000+ deficit. You'll lose weight regardless, might as well increase your chances of sticking to it.

And I've never felt healthier/better in my entire life. My dick is bigger, I don't get winded easily, I feel smarter, I look better, my orgasms are stronger, my body doesn't hurt just from standing, I appreciate food and how it tastes more, I can do things I never thought I would ever be able to do, I feel more motivated and optimistic about my future. Just about every aspect of my life has improved.
>>
>>41557613
being this fucking retarded
>>
>>41563113
Sounds good. I've always read different things about what your deficit should be when you're obese but being able to step it down makes it much more manageable. Thanks for the advice man.

Hell yeah dude everything about this sounds pretty great. I'm not sure exactly how your dick is getting bigger and your orgasms are stronger but hell if I can not get winded walking around hills and it doesn't hurt from standing on my feet 8 hours it's totally worth it.
>>
>>41561876
It really doesn't matter where you put the 16 hour of fasting. there might be a benefit if you some time before sleeping where you allready fasted but thats up to you
>>
>>41563113
>my body doesn't hurt just from standing
Considering you can alleviate depression just by taking pain killers, I wonder how many people with depression could be cured simply by getting rid of the chronic pain they get from carrying too much fat.

Even if people here rarely talk about looking forward to getting rid of whatever physical pains they have that might be caused by being fat, I think it accounts for a really big part of the increase in mood and life satisfaction that is pretty much universally reported by people who managed to get back in shape.
>>
File: 1446711733191.png (345KB, 498x568px) Image search: [Google]
1446711733191.png
345KB, 498x568px
>tfw 25 yo
>tfw you threw away what were supposed to be your golden years by being fat

I will never get another chance to live careless like that
>>
>>41563341
25-30 are GREAT years for a man, believe me
>>
Okay so I'm new to this calorie deficit thing, and I'm trying to sort my life out.

>Current weight 17 st 11 lbs
>Height 6'1''
>Age 19
>Goal Calories per day 1940
>Goal weight 13 st

>Breakfast
Special K 0.8 cup 120 cal

>Lunch
Chicken, Bacon & Sweetcorn pasta salad 391 cal
Yogurt and Oats crunchy clusters strawberry 188 cal
Raspberry, lemon and apple coconut water 88 cal

>Dinner
8 oz of Grilled Chicken 200 cal
1 Sweet Potato 114 cal
5.5 oz of Steamed Broccoli 55 cal
1 cup of Uncle Ben's Brown rice 170 cal

>Water
around 34 oz daily

Hitting around 1505 of daily 1940.

This is for today, what should I change up if anything?
>>
File: Fiber_One.jpg (355KB, 742x602px) Image search: [Google]
Fiber_One.jpg
355KB, 742x602px
>>41563454
Eat a serving or two of this in the morning mixed with a serving or two of cottage cheese/greek yogurt.

Drink nothing but water and black coffee.

Uncle Ben's is to expensive for what it is imo

That yogurt sounds like it has more sugar than it needs to have, look into those low calorie high protein ones. They taste fine.

You could probably do with more water.

Honestly doing fine though. What you eat isn't nearly as important as how much of it you eat, so just keep at it man.
>>
Got on scales, down to 208, my new low! Did 3 hours of walking yesterday and had little to eat, but I also didn't take a shit this morning so should be going lower and lower. Hopefully by the end of June I'll be below 200 for the first time in like, 10 years.
>>
>>41563503
Thanks for the help, I'll try drinking a lot more water and have a try of that cereal, what does it taste like? It doesn't look very appetising.
>>
Ok /fit/, i need some advice
Former fatty(or at least less of a fatty now)
Used to be 145 kg, now around 110. 190cm tall, around 25% fat. 1/4 lard, in other words.
Looking at getting down to around 100. Will be doing a lot of cardio /4x4 and hiking during the summer, along with a nice 3-split program that i have.
Anyways, the key is, ofcourse, to shove less shit in my mouth than i burn. At what i do stuff in my mouth should at least be lean and shit.
The TDEE-calculator puts me at 3386 kcals with the above-mentioned info

-What would be a decent kcal goal to lose weight without going into starving-mode?
-Any tips on what to eat/what not to eat?
-How many meals should i aim at per day, and how late can i have large meals?

Anything else i should know about?
>>
>>41563540
It tastes like what you would imagine edible cardboard would taste like.

But mixed with greek yogurt or cottage cheese with some berries it tastes good, low calorie, fills you up, and makes sure you shit daily.
>>
>>41563566
alright, i'll make sure to get some berries and maybe some other fruit in there along with some greek yoghurt.
>>
File: x8YY38k.jpg (420KB, 1126x1001px) Image search: [Google]
x8YY38k.jpg
420KB, 1126x1001px
>>41563565
Set your TDEE to sedentary and eat less than that. You could probably afford to eat a couple hundred extra calories on lifting days.

Doesn't really matter what you eat, just as long as you are eating at your deficit. But mix and matching from pic related will make it easier.

doesn't matter when you eat or how many times you eat, all that matters is the total calories.

Try to get like 150 grams of protein a day. That's a very approximate amount.
>>
File: fullness-factor.png (24KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
fullness-factor.png
24KB, 600x400px
>>41563565
Here is what you should eat and not eat.
>>
>>41563565
eat more
>vegetables
>some fuits
>cottage cheese and greek yogurt with berries
>brown rice instead of white
>chicken or fish instead of red meat

Drink water, tea and black coffee, cut out sodas and juices and all processed sugar and junk food.

Do some research how much calories you need to maintain your weight and eat about 700-1000kcal less than that.

If you are hungry between meals, try to eat a fruit and drink water. You'll get used to it. Also use smaller plates so you dont get bigger portions. Dont eat large meals too late in the night, I guess.

You will feel some starvation first but it'll go away in 2-5 days when you get used to eating less. Because of your height you can eat alot more than most of us though.
>>
File: confused zoiko.png (404KB, 753x691px) Image search: [Google]
confused zoiko.png
404KB, 753x691px
>>41563606
>popcorn that high
>white rice higher than brown rice
>>
>>41563606
I don't even understand this shit man

>white bread and rice is better to eat than brown rice and wholemeal/'grainy' bread

>french fries are better than cornflakes and Muesli
>>
>>41563633
are you a brainlet?
>>
>>41563633
Corn flakes is just sugar and processed carbs. Even the fat in fried food fills you up more than that.
>>
>>41563654
>>41563652
By what standard is this measured?
100 calories of each food?
1 cup/200 grams of each food?
1 recommended serving of each food?
>>
>>41563652
>>41563654
"I eat french fries instead of rice, because this chart told me it was more filling" t. fat never-gonna-make-it man
>>
>>41563672
Has to be satiation per a fixed amount of calories, wouldn't make sense if it was anything else.

>>41563694
>implying I eat anything but oranges
>>
File: iron neck.png (691KB, 524x525px) Image search: [Google]
iron neck.png
691KB, 524x525px
>>41563624
>some fuits
He should eat a lot of fruits. As in he should eat beans instead of chicken or fish or cheese. Beans have more antioxidants than whatever other fruit or veg you have on your plate. Beans have 0 cholesterol. Animals are typically fed weird shit like antibiotics and hormones which of course fucks you over when you actually eat meat and dairy. Save the meat and dairy for the cheat days.
>>
>>41563694
are you actually retarded? I feel bad for you I know life aint fair when you are sub 70 IQ.
>>
>>41563728
Beans are great, but you gotta be eating that chicken man

>>41563730
Stop basing what you eat on a chart that tells you whats going to make your tummy feel full
>>
>>41563694
Potatoes are more filling than rice and have a better nutritional profile........ you don't have remove the skins and holocaust them in a bunch of oil. You ACTUALLY think potatoes are unhealthy don't you?
>>
>>41563753
Didn't say shit about plain potatoes.

That chart implies that it would be better eat french fries over brown and white rice. Which is just absurd.

But then again, they decided to arrange the x axis in such a way that completely ignores experimental data in lieu for their predictions. But according to the experimental data jelly beans are better than yogurt and as good as bananas so who even fucking knows
>>
new thread

>>41563836
>>41563836
>>41563836
>>
File: anon cal.png (107KB, 767x940px) Image search: [Google]
anon cal.png
107KB, 767x940px
>>41563454

if you're using myfitnesspal is cool, but cronometer is way better.

Try to eat fewer process foods, and if you also can swap rice and pasta w beans or lentils would be even better because of the fibers that you're lacking

you're also little on calories, but that's a good thing I guess?
>>
>>41563052
Nigga you gotta stop thinking weigth in all black and white
There's a huge difference in being 260 lbs, 300 lbs, 210 lbs etc
Start lifting or do cardio
>>
Plateau finally broke
>April 28: 180.6
>May 11: 179.8
>hovered between 180-180.5 since then, getting frustrated
>177 this morning

>>41562898
Yeah, down from drinking 12 oz nightly. I did a sober month a ways back, and I'll probably have to do another one to finish off this cut. It's gonna feel good as hell losing more weight and killing my tolerance for booze.

>>41562966
All that shit did was give me vivid, more unpleasant dreams.
>>
>>41560213
Thanks for delivering anon
>>
>>41562599
>Is it at all possible to eat so little you don't lose weight?

Didn't work for the concentration camp and gulag inmates.
>>
>>41561652
Are you vegetarian? If so bananas are pretty high in calories. Or you can do spaghetti with sauce. If not you can do burgers, pulled pork sandwiches, add meatballs to your spaghetti, lasagna, basically most foods you can't often eat in a cut. Cook your meals at home and it's usually not as bad as ordering them
>>
>>41562990
It's much better than not doing it. Spin classes are supposed to be pretty intense, yeah? I've been wanting to find some cheap classes nearby
>>
Are these https://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/alpha-men/10530421.html acceptable multivitamins?
>>
>>41558759
keep going, repeat any ones you want, it will get easier, im on week 6 although its taken my a lot longer
>>
I reached my first mini goal of 235, down from 248. IF is great. Anything more than 4 hr eating window is bullshit.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.