[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the opinion on these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: multi-weight dumbells.jpg (173KB, 978x614px) Image search: [Google]
multi-weight dumbells.jpg
173KB, 978x614px
What's the opinion on these?
>>
/fit/ will say to avoid them because they're trendy and popular but in reality they do everything normal dumbells do and more so go ahead.
>>
Bumping out of curiosity, but yeah im guessing the response will be >>41556811
>>
They're pretty pricey and you need to decide if 52lbs is enough or you'll waste money buying the lighter ones.
After a few weeks or months of use sometimes they stop adjusting properly or are hard to adjust.

Not bad though. Best looking and most compact adjustable dumbbell I think.
>>
>>41556811
Don't listen to this normie bullshit.

Don't buy them, they'll ruin your gains. You're never gonna make it with those candy-ass dumbells designed for effeminate "men".
>>
>>41556834
I'm a cardiofag so theres no way ill be past 52 lbs by the end of the summer
>>
>>41556856
That's great thinking for short term buddy. But what about 5-6 months from now? If you buy the 52lbs and end up needing more, for any reason, you'd have to buy the heavier set.
>>
>>41556865
So what? Just buy the heavier set then and sell the old ones on Craigslist.
>>
>>41556891
This
>>
>>41556798
You get what you pay for.
They're not as good as having one specific hexagonal dumbell for each specific weight obviously. And you can't do pushups with them.

That being said, it's a decent affordable alternative.
>>
>>41556891
Nice instant gratification mindset you worthless faggot. Why the fuck would you not just buy the heavier ones? Unless you're a grill.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.