[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eggs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1111.jpg (2MB, 2500x1669px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
2MB, 2500x1669px
Whats the story on eggs? I see some people say to not eat more than four a week because of muh cholesterol but know some body builders eat a dozen a day. If i eat a shit ton of eggs will there be any consequences?
>>
are you obese?
does the majority of your cholesterol come from McBurgers and McMilkShakes?
no to both?
then it's literally a non issue
mush like sodium intake. unless you are already unhealthy, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>41556018
I eat 5 eggs for breakfast every morning of every day for muh protons while washing it down with a large glass of whole milk and have found no downsides or health side effects

basically
>gotta eat big to get big
and eggs help you do that.
>>
>>41556018

The cholesterol thing is a debunked 1980s science myth.

I have at least one omelette a day. Usually with 6 or 7 eggs and some tomato and onions thrown in for some flavour.

Eggs are fucking awesome in all ways.
>>
>>41556018
>f i eat a shit ton of eggs will there be any consequences?

You might get tired of eggs.
>>
it's a literal shill in the same category as sat fat being bad and vaccines causing autism, eggs are one of the best foods to consume regularly and their price to macro ratio is off the chain, Ive downed around 42 eggs a week for the last 3 years.
>>
>>41556313

I don't care if you're sick of eggs, you have to keep eating the eggs
>>
>>41556018
That's good cholesterol and healthy fats in the yolk and protein in the egg whites. Yes, there's good cholesterol and bad cholesterol.
>>
Eggs are pretty much the best source of choline too. Which is a really good nutrient for several things.
>>
>>41556275
Well I've eaten nothing but cheesy potatoes for all my life and I'm perfectly healthy. Don't believe the diet industry.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>41556372
>cheesy potatoes
>healthy
>>
>>41556372

cheese is good source of protien and fat, potatoes are one of the best carb sources, why would you expect anything bad from this?

unless it's some over processed American bullshit but it's the cancer thatll get you from that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.