[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, why do a lot of good looking men tend to be gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: mmodels.jpg (49KB, 395x594px) Image search: [Google]
mmodels.jpg
49KB, 395x594px
They could be slaying WOMEN, but instead they're sucking dicks and buttfucking hairy men. As a balding manlet with shitty facial aesthetics, I would kill someone to get gay men's facial aesthetics.

Of course there are a large percentage of good looking men that are straight and most likely SLAY women on the daily like the stereotypical Chads and pro athletes like David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo.
>>
better looking men care more for themselves
other than that if they're good looking they're more prone to being molested as a child
>>
>>41554820
they're attractive because they care about their appearance in terms of hair, skin, clothes, and physique.
their behavior pattern is female like, but with the male perspective on the importance of how you look. they want to get super attractive men, so they try to become super attractive men so other super attractive men will want to fuck their boy holes
>>
Uhh, the average gay guy isn't really that good looking if you actually go to a gay bar/gay district.

You're just seeing the cream of the crop. And you're seeing them BECAUSE they are the cream of the crop.
>>
Because they like what they see in the mirror and it makes them unwilling to settle for some hairy piss flaps.
>>
File: slayes.jpg (128KB, 497x720px) Image search: [Google]
slayes.jpg
128KB, 497x720px
>>41554838

UNRELATED but

I heard a lot of top male models like Gandy had to suck dicks to make it where he is. He is very good looking, but the gay executives of modeling companies wanted some action from 10/10 males.

http://lookism.net/Thread-Black-Pill-Richel-Murari-David-Gandy-susks-a-lot-of-d-cks
>>
>>41554820
dont know but i wish i was gay. easier to hook up and guys are more fun to hang out with.
>>
>>41554873

Sucking dick isn't gay unless you make eye contact.
>>
>implying I won't suck a couple of wrinkly dicks for an endless supply of 10/10 model pussies, 7 figure salary and paid-for trips around the world's scenic destinations

nigga I am willing to swallow too
>>
>>41554820
Depends what type of "good-looking" you're referring to.
More feminine looking guys (pretty boys) are more likely to have more estrogen/been exposed to more in the womb, hence the feminine features and possible homosexuality.
For masculine good looking men it could be a multitude of things. In ancient times sex between men was not considered homosexual but a way to show dominance or build cohesion among soldiers. Can't help but laugh to myself when a "300" movie comes out and guys go insane for all that is Spartan/greek warriors. They where very known to have sex amongst one another.
Maybe it's an innate pre programmed form of natures population control or maybe it's socially constructed. Too soon to tell, we only recently discovered that homosexual men have a different cluster of cells in the hippocampus (could be another part, not a psychologist) usually only found in women.
>>
>>41555087
being gay is an easy choice, homo
>>
>>41555168

This.
I'd suck a dozen dicks for a free meal.
>>
>>41555233
*unzips dick* start with this one
>>
Their uncles thought they were the prettiest when they were molested as children.
>>
>>41554820
>why do males who like males like fit males?

gee i don't know

Also lets be honest, gym sessions are pretty homoerotic and the locker room and showers is pure man meat. What gay dude wouldn't be into that?
>>
>>41554820
Gay men were social outcasts growing up and women make up their mind within seconds of meeting someone, it doesn't matter if the guy goes on to improve themselves afterwards she'll always think of you as some weirdo if she thinks of you at all. Gay men were among those who didn't make good first impressions so they never could get a gf.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.