[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fit, i put this on ck first but thats a slower board, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: butterswallow.webm (3MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
butterswallow.webm
3MB, 406x720px
Hey fit, i put this on ck first but thats a slower board, and my goals are more fit releated than food id guess. But anyways, need some nutritional help, i am a jelly spined, weak willed, lazy, salad dodging, calorie hoarder and i need to know some easy peasy meals i can make in advance or healthy recipes thatll last awhile. Also considering just blending everything im meant to eat and drinking it, cause i tried the chicken, Broccoli, and brown rice thing awhile and brown rice literally makes me gag. What are some things i could blend 3 - 5 times a day and get all my nutritional values i need for that day? What would you recommend i do? Help me out here lads, if all fails here i must resort to getting a nutritionist, which costs actual dollars, so please help a poor fatty fit
>>
>>41551765
If you really want to blend stuff then look out different kinds of soups. I love my homemade gaspacho, I have to complete it with other stuff though because it doesn't have all the required nutrients.
Going 100% blended is tough on a nutrient point of view, you'll hardly have a balanced diet.
>>
>>41551782
What if i just blended up what i would normally eat and add water? Like blending broccoli, chicken, and brown rice with water? The point is so i can just get the food down and not worry about it
>>
>>41551765
Don't blend everything you eat my dude that's retarded. I had to eat exclusively blended and soft foods after getting jaw surgery and they do not taste the same as when you eat them in their regular form. Texture plays a much bigger role than you realize.
>>
>>41551765
Rice sucks, eat lentils instead.
>>
>>41551896
texture prevents insulin spikes, so you are right.

Variety is good OP, when you blend it though you "process" it, and i bet you've heard about processed food being bad for you.
>>
>>41551923
What would you recommend i eat? Currently i eat oats with pb2 for bekfest lunch is whatever i scrape up, be it CBR or todays chicken fajita bowl, and dinner is my post workout protein shake. Lunch is where i fuck up when i do. I prefer to have certainty and deciding in the moment leaves room for fuck ups. But most meal prep meals revolve around brown rice. What alternatives do i have?
>>
>>41551923
Processing food is exactly what makes us human. You process your food whenever you cook it.
>>
>>41552029
I assume what he means is when you leave it chewed in bitesize peices in the stomach it doesn't digest it all at one time compared to a liquid which gets absorbed all at once causing a spike. That's my guess anyway, which makes sense but its not enough to bother me
>>
File: HowToCook.png (804KB, 1216x1510px) Image search: [Google]
HowToCook.png
804KB, 1216x1510px
>>41551765
>>
>>41552014

I see you are trying to lose weight

Consider Intermittant fasting, cooking all your food in one meal at the end of the day.

Lots of advantages to eating this way when it comes to losing weight, but the other advantages specific to you are:

- You will WANT to eat your dinner as you will be hungry
- It will be hard to overeat
- You can use a slow cooker or pressure cooker to cook your meal and come home and find it basically ready - and slow/pressure cookers require less work and prep time and thinking
>>
>>41551800
I've had tooth removed and tried blended stuff because I couldn't chew. Blended rice is disgusting, blended chicken sounds weird.
Things that are very tasty to blend are potatoes/carrots/leeks/mushrooms/tomatoes with onions/peas
You'll have to learn which herbs to add to get the right taste.
The best suggestion is that you try with small quantities, and see what you like. If you really hate rice, instead of trying to blend it (which won't change the taste), try to add herbs or to put sauce with it. Preparing chicken? Add some heavy cream with your chicken to get a nice tasty sauce, your rice will be absolutely delicious with it. Blending stuff will not solve your problems if you hate the taste, and it won't be less convenient to freeze for later.
>>
>>41552125
I was going to blend them so i could just chug through the taste and get it over with.
>>
>>41551765
This makes my dick hard
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.