[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Training to be unrapeable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage.jpg (423KB, 2133x1906px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
423KB, 2133x1906px
What kind of regime would you create for a man who wants to be impossible to rape? Fighting styles, weight lifting, cardio, etc.

Not going to prison or anything, I just don't want to get raped
>>
train nothing but glutes everyday so you can flex them shut like a locked door
>>
What the fuck is the context of this? Why exactly do you think you're in danger of being raped? If you're going to prison in the US, get BIG, like put on weight, combat sports are weightclass for a reason. Then work on your social skills. Strength of numbers trumps your own no matter what, if you're close with a lot of other dudes you're most safe.
>>
oops didn't read the OP all the way.

1) I think you need a therapist more than anything, your chances of just getting randomly raped as a dude are really really damn low, so for it to cause a lot of anxiety to you is pretty unreasonable.

2) yeah get big as fuck. Again, weightclass is a lot of fighting.

3) lots of combat sports are valuable for street fights. BJJ, wrestling, boxing. Pick whatever you like the most. A guy with experience in any of those is going to whoop the ass of someone with none.

4) There's probably a bunch of shit written by women, for women, on this topic. Like how to avoid getting roofied and whatever. Go look for that.
>>
>>41550765
Mr. Dubois?
>>
>>41550819
If you had to choose between kickboxing and boxing, what would you pick?
>>
>>41550833
If you purely want what's best for self-defence nothing beats krav maga. If there's anyone that knows how to win using every filthy trick in the book it's the jews.
>>
>>41550765
>What kind of regime would you create for a man who wants to be impossible to rape?

if they want to fuck you, they will fuck you. no matter how big and strong you are.
>>
>>41550983
speaking from experience?
>>
>>41550983
Yes if someone comes at you with a gun it doesnt realy matter

Op get big do powerlifting and boxing and bjj
>>
>>41550765
Gain weight, do powerlifting with added rows, chinups and OHP to look swole and take up judo
>>
>>41551052
Why judo? Not saying it's bad, I legitimately know nothing about it
>>
Gunfu.
>>
>>41550765
Systema. Slavs are the scary, brutish sort. They know their shit.
>>
Tips for not getting raped.

1: Don't leave your drink idle (chicks)
2: Don't make yourself a target (walking alone or down unlit areas)
3: Saftey in numbers

Now if you've failed those steps and your held down by giganigga the best thing to do is shit yourself and hope they don't have a fetish for scat
>>
Not sure if you can train your sphincter to be like a cigar cutter.
>>
S W E D E N
W
E
D
E
N
>>
>>41550969
lol kravmaga
spanish knife fighting is a more realistic prison martial art.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.