[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some of us are never going to make it, will we?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170522_190022.jpg (717KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170522_190022.jpg
717KB, 2448x3264px
Some of us are never going to make it, will we?
>>
What is this Instagram you looking for a few handy js from your moms friends.
>>
>>41547539
Fuck that bro youre a sick kunt if you wanna be
>>
>>41547539
Cut fag
>>
>>41547825
How much
>>
>>41547858
enough to make your abs show
>>
Taaaaaaan
>>
>>41547928
How much is that
>>
>>41547961
You probably don't actually have any or only the minimal amount. So you'll have to be really skinny see them, if you see the top part of your abs you made it though
>>
>>41547971
Okay. Should my abs always be visible or is it okay to get kinda fat when bulking
>>
>>41548057
Generally up to you to you, around 15-18% bodyfat is a good bulking range over 20% bodyfat is unhealthy
>>
>>41548074
what is my bodyfat right now would you say
>>
>>41547539
Nope. But delusion and spite are surprisingly good preworkouts.
>>
I>>41548088
I've never given a bf estimate but I judge around 22-24 which isn't that bad

Workout hard, eat a meal an hour before working out, eat your biggest meal after, last meal the day cut carbs and add cardio and you should see your weight go down.

Keep in mind you won't see your strength go up much while cutting so SS is less effective. You'll still gain strength if youre early into a beginner strength program but don't expect progress for a substantial amount of time, starting from the bar you'll probably get 2 months of linear progress eating maintenance or cutting.
>>
>>41548114
Oh also spend 20-30 mins a couple times a week doing an ab circuit

Getting good abs strictly from compounds is kind of a meme. If you progress weight on abs it will help keep you safe on compounds too.
>>
>>41548132
What should I do for abs.

Planks, side bends and what else?
>>
>>41547815
Zyzz used steroids
>>
>>41548277
Everyone who's ever looked good used steroids.
>>
>>41548165
Do 3 exercises for upper (crunches), lower, and obliques. Choose another three (you can start with crunches again), then do a set of 3, then a plank, and then another set of 3.

I can do a circuit plank circuit 3 times personally but you can add more reps, more circuits, more planks etc to add more progress.
>>
>>41548378
My routine says to add two abs exercises on deadlift and squat day so ill start off with that first then maybe add more as I get stronger
>>
>>41548423
Mine is based on body weight, you can choose two and add weight if you like on those days since you'll be doing them in the gym. Although adding weight will come with time.
Goodluck anon
>>
>>41548482
Thank you

Btw is working obliques bad? I heard that overdeveloped obliques look bad for your taper so some people atrophy them.
>>
>>41548502
You'll probably have no issue over working them at least not until you can see them then you can track em just by watching your body
>>
>>41548717
Okay thanks

I'm going to do 4x12 side bends with heavy dumbbell and 4x1 minute of weighted planks
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.