[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0290.jpg (29KB, 260x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0290.jpg
29KB, 260x358px
Have we any Irish /fit/izens on here?

Where are ye based?

Hercules Gym, Tralee Co.Kerry reporting in
>>
>>41546701
Clare boi
>>
your race looks like abos and sound like leprachuans
>>
>>41546714
How long you been lurking on /fit/ and how did you get here
>>
>>41546701
Belfast reporting in >>41546714
>>
>>41546778
How did you find /fit/?

Nationalist or Loyalist?
>>
You ankle showing, fade sporting, tight pant wearing little pricks are literally everywhere. I've been in the gym for 18 years and I've never seen a generation so basic.
>>
>>41546810
What
>>
>>41546757
Been here a couple of years and came here through reddit
>>
>>41546701
ayyy cork, mardyke gym
>>
>>41546701
Meath here.
>>
>>41547719
Same, lad. Haven't gone in a long while though.

The talent wasn't what it used to be the last few times I was there.
>>
>>41546701
Dublin
Flyefit
>>
>>41548106
>lifting for bures
there's some decent talent, not loads.powerifting team has loads of qt azns and theres two 10/10's that show up often enough. the benches are shit though, too narrow. where do you go now?
>>
What you guys think of CIT lifting soc? I'm thinking of signing up next year
>>
O U R D A Y W I L L C O M E
U
R

D
A
Y

W
I
L
L

C
O
M
E
>>
The Irish are not white
>>
>>41546826
He's jealous of your fade lad
>>
Can I be one of you? I'm Irish on my mom's side
>>
>>41547719
I've heard it's awful, they allowed way too many members
>>
howya lads, Maynooth checking in. College gym could be better but it's free so i can't complain really
>>
>>41548107
That the flyefit on baggott street?

Was staying in Dublin for a week and I was gonna gym there but its members only.

Went to Energy Fitnes on Clarendon street instead
>>
>>41551395
Keith get out
>>
File: 1478210643793.jpg (40KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1478210643793.jpg
40KB, 420x420px
haha stupid potatoes

you're all british right? since you're in the british isles?
>>
>>41551715
There's a couple around Dublin. I went to the Baggott St. one for a while but I'm currently in the one near the canal.
>>
>>41551447
After living in Maynooth and using the same bus as MU students, I drastically changed my mind about which uni I'm applying for.
>>
File: baittt.png (83KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
baittt.png
83KB, 625x626px
Lived in Cork for a year, went to a GYM on hollyhill.
Shitty but had everything I needed and it was cheap. A great place.

A load of curlbros with the exception of this 40 year old looking dude who looked like a rugby player and went at it hard.

>>41550171
>>41551747

I'm impressed that nobody is taking the hook.
Maybe the irish are smart.
>>
>>41546701
Hey OP Amerifat here. Was thinking of getting a passport and visiting Ireland for a month. Can I shack with you? We can go to the pubs and fight the locals. You can teach me how to fight and I can teach you how to kill woodland creatures with a rifle
>>
>>41551438
ya its often packed, but is a very big and fairly well equipped gym so I dont mind
>>
>>41549397
>CIT
rip you i guess.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.