[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am 21 and going bald how to stop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Bald.jpg (39KB, 630x380px) Image search: [Google]
Bald.jpg
39KB, 630x380px
am 21 and going bald
how to stop?
>>
Just shave it off and embrace it.
>>
>>41546685
Finasteride + minoxidil + ketoconazole shampoo.

Or really just finasteride.

Or just shave your shit off and focus on going tough guy mode
>>
>>41546685
>>>41546685
>Finasteride + minoxidil + ketoconazole shampoo.
>
>Or really just finasteride.
>
>Or just shave your shit off and focus on going tough guy mode

This is the correct answer. Also do microneedling once a week instead of minoxidil.
Look into it
>>
>>41546685
Creatine injections to the scalp works
>>
>>41546996
>rolling needles across your scalp and getting tons of little pockmarks and cuts while you do it just so you might grow hair better

don't do this
>>
>>41546685
Shave it all and stay fit.
The fear of being bald is one of my many motivations for staying fit.
Muscled runner mode + Shaved head looks sick
>>
File: newretro cover text.jpg (160KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
newretro cover text.jpg
160KB, 750x750px
Two options.
1. Let it go. Allow your hairline to mature.
2. Shave it off. Only if it gets really bad.

Don't cover it up, don't cling to your hair.
Everything in this life is on lease.
You forfeit your mind, your body, and your possessions when you pass on.

Don't cling to anything besides your life's purpose, whatever that may be.

Besides, trying to fight aging makes you look insecure and is very unattractive.
Don't be a tool, be an alpha.
>>
>>41546685
are your temples receding, or are you losing your full hairline and crown? Because about a year ago I noticed my temples had receded giving me a subtle widows peak, but the tip didn't recede, nor the crown. It hasn't changed since then, if it's like that you might be fine.
>>
Listen, finasteride is literally the only thing that can outright stop balding and even reverse it to a small extent.

People well scream about hormones and dead dicks, but the truth is that it only affects a substrate of DHT and will probably give you no side effects aside from hair.
But this is something you need to research and decide if any potential side effects are worth it.
>>
>>41546685
How bad? Post pic
>>
I already shave my head
but for political reasons
>>
>>41547412
it won't show until I try to grow it out. it's very noticeable though
>>
>>41547322
the top of my head
back and sides are fine that's how I could tell
>>
it's basically like every hair on the very top of my head is getting very thin and you can see through it to my scalp even when it's fully grown out
>>
>>41546718
where to get?
>>
You can either change your mentality, spend dinero on plugs, or >JUST shave it bro
I advise the first option for being a mature wizard and repelling females, the third for cutting (!) your losses on what mom and dad handed to you, and the second if you're a bluepilled willpowerlet who doesn't mind helping to finance Dr. Noseberg's new rental property
>>
>>41548612
I don't have trouble getting women. It's just on account of my bad back I feel like I turned 40 overnight
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.