[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cardio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: jumprope.png (658KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jumprope.png
658KB, 1200x1200px
Jump rope or running for a cut physique ?
>>
I have a flat foot so I prefer a jump rope because my foot won't hurt, but whatever floats your boat anon.

also, try to find a speed rope with a metal cable, not that plastic shit.
>>
>>41547011
But why though, not OP but won't that shit just tear the webbing between my toes
>inb4 wear shoes and get gud
Regardless of that, why is metal>plastic
>>
>>41547107
not that anon but
heavier wire = better arms
I disagree though, it can fuck up your toes
>>
Do both pussy
>>
Why is it if you jump rope in place, you look alright. And if you run around the neighborhood, you look alright. But if you jump rope while running around the neighborhood, people think you're insane?

Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyTwUdsXtiI
check out those jump rope physiques!
>>
File: 1369070057079.gif (3MB, 348x211px) Image search: [Google]
1369070057079.gif
3MB, 348x211px
>>41547138
This and Boxing. Feels great when you get a handle on footwork. Throwing punches makes you hella tired.
>>
I do both. I run around my neighborhood on good days, but jump rope if I just want to stay inside. Both are good, switching between both every other day makes cardio less boring
>>
I prefer jump rope. Feels like I can get a more intense workout in a shorter time, without going full sprint down the street.

Dont do metal as a begginer, unless you want to destroy your toes. If you want arm strength, get one with weighted handles.
>>
jumping rope is imo the best cardio. you get good rhythm 0 chance of injury (unless you fall over) and you can get good at those cool tricks--https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqwku_iHRv8
>>
>>41548010
fucked it up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqwku_iHRv8
>>
>>41546333
Diet
>>
>>41547107
>>41547130
It's because you can spin the rope faster
>>
>>41547107

i'm >>41547011

i used 2 plastic ropes, one i used for speed jumping broke because it was too thin, and the other is too heavy for doing double unders and speed jumping in general.
Metal ropes just last longer, and IMO they are more worth because the price (not too expensive) and for the tricks you can do.
>>
Jump rope is more bang for the buck. Burns around the same calories as running but offers more benefits than running.
>>
Anybody got an Amazon link for a good quality jump rope?
>>
>>41550188
this
>>
>>41546333

Niether, bicycle is correct answer.
>>
>>41547211
I DON'T look alright when I jump rope in place, though. I always wind up spinning in circles and then I get dizzy.

Tell me, why do I do this?
>>
File: jump.jpg (143KB, 1016x878px) Image search: [Google]
jump.jpg
143KB, 1016x878px
>>41550188
>>41550229

Literally the first results for "jump rope"

It's all manufactured by the same factory, different "brands" just pay the factory to put their logo on the jump rope and then they hope for the best.

This is how a huge amount of business is run, especially in goods where brand has very little influence
>>
File: time_to_kill_myself.png (29KB, 468x377px) Image search: [Google]
time_to_kill_myself.png
29KB, 468x377px
Don't know where else to post this, so fuck it.
I run frequently, I've been doing to for years now, but last Friday I cam down with the flu, and and to take Saturday and Sunday off from any sort of physical work. Monday I felt somewhat better, so I tried to run a 1.5 mile, something that I consider easy. I struggled to complete it. Today, I tried to do a 2 mile run, also usually easy and under the assumption that I'd have no issue, and I struggled to complete again.
I'm not even sick anymore, what's happening? Is my body just finally quitting?
>>
>>41550561
Nah your body just isn't in top shape since the sickness, have you never been sick before? Work back up to it. 2 days off and 2 days off being sick are two very different things.
>>
>>41550697
Been sick, but never felt like this immediately afterward.
>>
>>41550703
Like I said, work back up to it. If you can't get back to how you were within two weeks go to the doctor.
>>
>>41547245
Boxing is the GOAT.

Best shape of my life, bodybuilding as a natty is the biggest meme.
>>
>>41550561
It can take a week to get properly back from a flu. Only other advice I can give is to make sure you're eating and drinking enough. I stopped my last run 5 minutes in because I felt like I was gonna pass out. Didn't eat much that day and I could feel it. I've had many runs where I automatically didn't think I would make it because I either was tired, hungry, sore, sick, etc. Coming into it thinking you'll fail probably doesn't help the runs. Running's very mental, but you probably know that since you've been running for a bit.
>>
So jump rope is the same as running?

All forms of cardio are the same, it's just what you prefer?
>>
>>41546333
Both at the same time. It's instinctually easy
>>
>>41546333
cbf jumping rope outside, how effective is jumping on the spot?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.