[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Body Positive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0393.png (798KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0393.png
798KB, 1024x768px
What have you done today to embrace a better you?
>>
I ride 10 miles to work every morning.
I ride those same 10 back home. Sometimes I take a long way home that adds another 10-15 miles.
Didn't eat any food yesterday (vodka/sips fasting atm) switch to a normal IF for Ramadan. #inshallah
>>
>>41544092
Morning jog for dat dere depression control.
Healthy eating for basically the same.
And will lift weights later so that I can pass out from how tired I am and anxiety doesn't kill my sleep pattern again.
>>
>>41544092
Fucking you again? Fuck off, sweetie.
>>
>>41544092
I went to the store to buy some candy. Bought a dozen eggs ad a liter of milk instead. Did my SS routine with my dumbbells. Going to do some chin-ups now.
>>
>>41544092
Went to the range and hit a bucket of balls.

Went to the gym and did my shoulder/arm workout. All done before 7:30 AM. Felt good.
>>
Wear smaller shirts to look like I made it
>>
File: IMG_0394.jpg (88KB, 410x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0394.jpg
88KB, 410x615px
>>41544531
What? I'm just seeing how people are trying to live a healthy, positive life. Sounds like you got some issues, but have fun!
>>
>>41544092
This /fa/ shitposting has to be bannable, right?
>>
>>41545169
Why would this be bannable? I'm asking people what Positive steps they take to improve their health, sweetie. Sorry we aren't all lossless virgin men who need to be assholes about everything
>>
File: YallN1ggazPostinInATrollThread.jpg (62KB, 600x623px) Image search: [Google]
YallN1ggazPostinInATrollThread.jpg
62KB, 600x623px
>>41544092
OP, at least mix up your shitposting style. This is once again low energy trolling, step up your game. Or is this some meta troll where you purposely suck at shitposting
>>
>>41544092
Had a pull day and did heavy singles of diddys all the way to 405 to honor WSM competition currently going on. Wanted to go heavier but hip was acting out :(:(:(:(:(
>>
>>41546395
I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about, sweetie. I just want to spread some love and positivity. Is that a crime?
>>
File: 080.jpg (28KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
080.jpg
28KB, 550x633px
>>41546806
Come on, you post the same image whenever you make a thread and bait people with word choices such as "sweetie" and "hun." You are a mediocre at best shitposter
>>
>>41544092
I let a fat girl from tinder lick peanut butter off my dick and balls
>>
I got up at 5am to go to the gym before work, even though I was tired.

After work, I went to my dojo for an hour of Brazilian Juijitsu.

I love my body too much to let it waste away in comfortable complacency.
>>
>>41547769
That's good and healthy. How do you like bjj?
>>
>>41547751
I'm not sure what a shitposter is. I am sure you have a lot of pent up negativity.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>41547843
>>
>>41547834
I feel like I was hit by a truck, but it's a blast. Practical and effective.

9/10, would recommend.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.