[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Ok so i started working out a week ago consuming 1500 cals and cardio plus lifting because im fat. I find that as well as losing fat im getting stronger. U guys said this isnt possible. Am i a genetic superhuman or just a case of "noob gains"
>>
>>41543397
Yup, noob gains
>>
>>41543397

The first week of working out is always a statistical outlier. You aren't special, brah. But you can make it.
>>
>>41543417
This. Look up muscle fibre recruitment.
>>
>>41543397
Basically the same thing with me. I'm a month in, still losing weight, but no more gains. Considering cutting out weight lifting until I get to be desired weight.

Would that be a good idea?
>>
>>41543397
Probably because you're fat. You still have a lot of calories that can go into recovery, even if you're not eating much. Also the noob gains.
>>
>>41543436
No, keep lifting. Build lean mass while it's easiest. If you drop all the fat now you'll just be a skelly
>>
>>41543397
What wizardry is this? How is the shell in half but not the watermelon?
>>
>>41543397
Is that the final redpill?
>>
>>41543397
You'll be able to sustain that for less than a month before you start feeling like ass and you have to take a step back and actually structure your approach to training. Been there, done that, thrown up on the tshirt.
>>
>>41543694
Any advice for someone in a similar boat?
>>
People that say that are stupid, you can lose fat and burn muscle at the same time.
> Eat shitty diet and be skinny fat
> Clean up diet
> Work out and run
But it obviously doesn't last forever, so it could be called beginners gains.
>>
>>41543552
Its 2 different mellons
>>
>Completely missed the "except for the beginning stages" line in the sticky
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.