[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((Flu shots)))

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1145.jpg (27KB, 758x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1145.jpg
27KB, 758x530px
Not an anti-vaxxer (yet) but should I take them or not?
>>
Ive been vaccinated for everything, but I don't do flu shots, coincidence or not, but every year I get a flu shot, I get the flu worst than years when I don't
>>
I am vaccinated, i dont take flu shots though
>>
>>41543286
>doesn't understand how flu shots work

niggers, vaccinate yourselves.

scratch that. niggers, don't vaccinate against anything. whites, vaccinate yourselves.

t.nursefag
>>
>>41543306

this.

t. pharmacy fag
>>
>>41543131
Yes goy let Mr. Doctor inject you with metals!
>>
>>41543131
Vaccinated but never got a flu shot, got the flu once. Judging by how hard it's shilled I don't plan on starting
>>
>>41543131
If you don't suffer from any side reactions, you should take them. Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>41543410
more people die from the flu than you realize.

my last day on rotation in the pediatric cardiac ICU, an 18 year old patient had to be put on ECMO (basically full on heart/lung bypass). she didn't make it. pretty awful sight to see.
>>
I've never gotten a flu shot, only get really sick every 2 years or so. Let your immune system do the work.
>>
>>41543131
I'm going to maroccos next year and need to get some vacines because lolafrica

you fuckers made me scared of developing autism or some shit, thanks a lot
>>
I was raised on a farm. I only get sick once every 3 years so I never get flu shots.
>>
Getting a normal cold has nothing to do with the flu aka influenza you fucking retards.

oh sorry forgot i was talking to amerifats.
>>
>>41543306
They put non active or dead (or whichever I didn't go to college) flu viruses into you so your white blood cells can build an immunity to the current flu strain. Am I wrong?
>>
The flu shot is predictive and is usually wrong - you can wait until flu season to see if the strain they developed is actually applicable
>>
>it's another "Americans think a bad cold is the flu" thread
>>
If you're have a chronic condition (Heart failure or COPD), are elderly or young, go for it.

If you're a healthy adult I wouldn't sweat to much about it.
>>
>>41543131
I would recommend to get only these:
-Polio
-Tetanus
-Difteria
-Hepatitis B
-Haemophilus influenza B
-Measles, rubella and mumps

The yearly flue shot is good if you work a lot with children or you are prone to infections because of a medical history.
>>
>>41545489
This. Include elderly in that list as well
I work in a clinical lab and no one gets flu shots unless they interact directly with patients
>>
Short answer:
Flu shots are a meme.
Vaccines in general are not.

Long Answer:
Flu shots are pretty pointless due to the nature of the flu, which is the same reason its a yearly shot. Theres a shitton of variations and that shit mutates like AIDS.

Most other vaccines are legit though, and actual anit-vaxxers are just plain retarded. You should be ashamed of even considering it.
>>
>>41543334

>i'm a pill salesmen, trust me.

take a flu shot if you have elderly people, or young children, in your lives. Or people with compromised immune systems. Otherwise you're just going along with corporate propaganda.
>>
>>41545489
>Hep b but not Hep A
Ishygddt
>>
>>41545489
>yearly flu shot
absolutely pathetic
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.