[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just god diganosed with a condition that requires me to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

So I just god diganosed with a condition that requires me to take large amounts of steroids should i stop working out for a few weeks while i take them if i don't want to get beefy?
>>
the AIDS will counteract the gains
>>
>>41542034
Lucky it's not aids, just Bell's palsy so I look like a tard
>>
>>41542179
The steroids you are being given are corticosteroids, which physiologically have completely different effects than anabolic/androgenic steroids, they won't cause you to bulk up at a higher rate. They are used to reduce inflammation.
>>
>>41542350
Oh sweet, thanks for the real answer!
>>
Just don't eat a surplus and you won't get any bigger.
You may get a better composition tho.
>>
>>41542467
>>41542027
>American education summed up in two posts.

Fuck i hate people.
>>
>>41543587
Im British actually and it's not like steroids are part of anyone curriculum aside from possibly med school.
>>
>>41543587
what country has public schooling that teaches kids about roids?
>go fuck yourself
>>
>>41542179

I had that once. Freaked me the fuck out. Nobody gave me steroids or anything, the doctor said it would just go away one day.

It took like 2 weeks but it finally did. How long have you had it OP?
>>
>>41543587
>roids should be public school curriculum
God youre stupid
>>
>>41544253
>>41545258
>>41545337
>Education should start and end in the classroom

You're showing how shit your education was retards. It should have taught you to seek out knowledge and facts that will help you in daily life and to use logic and critical thinking when evaluating information. All of which you clearly fail at.
>>
>>41545472
Way to move the goalposts faggot
>>
>>41545588
Thats third world education for you
>>
>>41545258
>>41545337
I don't know about Europoors but we learned about roids in freshman year of high school. I did go to an exceptionally good high school though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.