[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Injury General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1473161765513.jpg (218KB, 1065x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1473161765513.jpg
218KB, 1065x1090px
Hey all, not really too sure where to ask this so i guess id go ahead and create a thread.
So I have recently come down with a case of elbow tendonitis/tendonosis (ill know for sure when i go to the physio this week).

Im assuming ill be told to rest my arm for a period of time until I can begin pressing movements again.

With that being said i thought id use this time to maybe focus on my deadlifts and squats as they are lagging a bit

Can anyone recommend a good routine that would suit me and hopefully stave off as much as chest atrophy as possible or if i should just not lift at all through this period.

Thanks
>>
Bpc 157
>>
>>41541601
We're freaks bro, we don't care.
>>
>>41541604
Is that similar to tb-500?
>>
>>41541892
No, are you a fucking idiot?
>>
Here's a story.
>be me
>the girl I fancy said that she liked guys with big chests
>start doing chest exercises everyday
>doing push ups while thinking about her
>raging boner
>arms too weak from masturbating in the gym shower and 12 exercises beforehand
>arms finally give up fall down
>land on my raging boner
>dick breaks
>>
>>41542060
now you can focus on lifting without worrying about girls use this power wisely
>>
Same situation as you op. I get a slight tricep twinge on dumbell presses. Check out slingshot cuff 2.0 my mark bell. Ordered one for my right arm and the pain completely went away while working out
>>
>>41542172
I was thinking about this, just because the pain is gone though, does that necessarily mean you aren't doing damage to the tendon still? I dont wanna continue my workouts painless and come to find the whole time I've been doing more damage to my tendon.
>>
>>41542571
It doesn't make it hurt worse so I don't know if I'm doing more damage to it. And if they were comfortable I'd wear them full time. I don't know what it is compression but it works wonders. Have you ever had shin splints? Compression sleeves will help tremendously
>>
>>41542677
Alright, thanks for the info, currently looking for somewhere that will ship a slingshot cuff to australia
>>
I had a sciatica for 3 days, the pain wasn't that bad and it went away but I still feel that my lower back isn't quite right. I was doing greyskull LP but until I heal I think it's safer not to do squats, deadz and overhead press

If any of you guys had a routine with low lower back stress I'd be grateful
>>
File: 163081143.jpg (20KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
163081143.jpg
20KB, 640x360px
>>41542902
I have sciatica and just started PT this morning

I can still squat but it has to be lighter weights, focusing on tightening pelvic floor muscles

I hate deads so I don't do them anyway

PT said nothing to watch for on OHP ... squeeze that ass, anon
>>
>>41543012
I'm not so much concerned about the pain which is barely there, but about fucking up a bit further my back

Guess I'll have to go to a doc, hope it's not a herniated disc
>>
I have a bulged disc and I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to work in my trade or workout again. Feels horrible.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.