[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1495486456652.png (181KB, 1868x812px) Image search: [Google]
1495486456652.png
181KB, 1868x812px
Reminder
>>
>>41540450
It's almost like people lift for different reasons
Some do it for strength, some do it for aesthetics, some do it for girls, and some do it because they're bored. Get over it faggot
>>
>>41540470

The problem is when pseudo powerlifters on /fit/ try to convince people on /fit/ that they need to do retarded meme routines like SS
>>
>>41540470
>this
>>41540483
/fit/ is filled with pseudos and trolls... what do you expect, SS is good for start but after some time you should decide if you want to lift for strength or aesthetics and change/switch programs accordingly
>>
I agree that many new lifters are attracted to programs like 5x5 and SS because they don't require much commitment and they are great for introducing people to the gym. But anyone who is militant about any "school of thought" regarding fitness is usually someone who is extremely new to it. Most people with experience don't give a fuck what you prefer in terms of fitness.

I have friends that don't lift at all. They're rowers runners or swimmers, and they don't give a shit that I like to follow body building programs and I don't give a shit that they don't lift. Likewise I have friends that almost exclusively do Olympic lifts or focus only on the big three and none of us care what the other likes.

On the other hand, I've found that people that are new to fitness tend to subscribe to their particular routine and take it almost as a calling to denounce any other type of fitness program. I think it mostly boils down to insecurity

Either way, just do you. Liking what you like doesn't make you an asshole.
>>
A quick glance at the average successful American powerlifting and athleticism program shows brosplits really aren't that bad. Most of them feature 1x weekly frequency on the big lifts, maybe 2x with one light session a week, and accessory work geared towards improving the major lift performed that day. Much of a muchness.
>>
> tfw browsing /fit/ and see somebody screenshotted one of your comments from a few months ago.

wew
>>
The powerlifting friend is a better person than the aestheticsfag.
That is simply a fact.
>>
>he is strong
sounds like it worked out for him, whereas brosplit fag has to blog about it on cantonese stargazing wallart
>>
>>41540646
lmoa rekt shots fucking fired how will brosplit fags ever recover
>>
>>41540450
>tfw Brosplits are supposed to be the counter culture

What a time to be alive
>>
File: 935903290509325.jpg (469KB, 1399x1600px) Image search: [Google]
935903290509325.jpg
469KB, 1399x1600px
>>41541438

(((Power-lifters))) are literally just people who started lifting and realised they

A) Don't have the genetics to be aesthetic
B) Can't stick to a cut or get lean

I know because I'm one of them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.