[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some good exercices to have a bigger back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1493611997383.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493611997383.gif
899KB, 600x600px
what are some good exercices to have a bigger back
>>
>>41537427
Back Lunges
>>
>>41537427
Or Back Curls if you're up for that
>>
Rows
Latpulldown/pullups
Deadlifts

That's what I do mostly

For rear delts you might want to include rear delt flies if you think you need more work.

For traps and upper back you might wanna do shrugs as well.
>>
>>41537427
I struggled with back exercises for fucking years till i discovered the magic of weighted pull ups.

barbell rows never had the stability to properly challenge my back without fucking the form up and dumbbell rows never did the job either. but weighted pull ups have made my lats grow like crazy.

i did 3x5 twice per week adding 1kg every time until that dried up, then i switched over to 5x5 once a week and 1x5 + max bodyweight pull ups set once a week, just hit 32kg attached at a bw of 82.5kg, i hope to hit 40kg x 5 in 4 months
>>
File: images (5).jpg (25KB, 448x328px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
25KB, 448x328px
>>41537427
>>41537444
Is this how its done desu?
>>
>>41537778
I don't Know who this character is but it looks like he is made of CHEESE!!!!!!! Hahaa great post Anon :)
>>
Pull-ups and/or lat pulldowns are nice
>>
>>41537427
>Pendlay Rows
>Weighted Chin-ups/Pull-ups
>Deadlifts
>>
Single arm cable rows.

Pause on the end of the concentric and end of ecentrtic to get a good stretch in the lay before you reel
It back in.
>>
>>41539291
uhh... in English?
>>
>>41539311
Just pause at the end of the rep and at the beginning of the rep, this lets your lat get a good stretch at the beginning of
The rep, and you really feel
The contraction by pausing at the end of
The rep.
>>
>>41539237
/thread, if you want a huge back gotta go heavy
>>
>>41537427
t-bar row and rackpull above the knee. look at alpha destiny.
>>
>>41537949
This is Homer M. Simpson, you uncultured swine
>>
>weighted pull ups
>t bar rows
>lat pulldowns
>dumbbell rows

Nigga do exercises that engage the muscles in your back aka pulling movements DYEL
>>
>>41540086
>Homer J. Simpson
looks like you're the philistine here :^)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.