[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this anons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (14KB, 384x257px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 384x257px
what tHE FUCK is wrong with these fucking females smoking like it's nothing.
It's literally impossible to find ONE fucking girls who is straight edge.
I've seen more guys changing their lives for good, goinf to gym and quit smoking than one fucking girl changing her bad habits because she feels bad with herself.

Fuck off and they should be supposed to carry a baby, having healthy body and shit. Now they are practising "open relationships" fucking everything possible, living life.

Fuck sexual revolution, fuck these body positive magazines, why am I even dieting right now. What is the point fit?
>>
>>41533362
You do it for yourself, not other people you galactic faggot.
>>
>>41533432
will have a healthy baby with myself also?
>>
Women arent motivated to change because there will always be a man for them, no matter what they do. Its disgusting.

Were mostly fucked until the sex bots become affordable and give women real competition.
>>
>>41533362
>"open relationships"
Sorry for being old school, but this shit is gross.
>>
File: 1493972111195.png (192KB, 711x633px) Image search: [Google]
1493972111195.png
192KB, 711x633px
>>41533362
Why don't you just go back to /r9k/?
>>
>straight edge

Loosen the fuck up, you fussy little nancypants.
>>
>>41533883
Society and MSM keeps patting them on the bat no matter fucking what as well. Anything they do is "empowering".

I wanted to fucking puke the first time I was in a thrift store with my gf and I heard that fucking song that says something along the lines of "You're perfect just the way you are, you don't need to change, the world needs to change".

CBF to even google those fucking lyrics to find out what the song/artist is, but perfectly encapsulates this emasculated try-less era.
>>
>degenerate males and females vaping at the gym

Seen some people jog while sucking on those car batteries
>>
>>41533432
>galactic faggot
kek
never heard that one before
>>
My gf is pretty straight edge but if she is offered something at events or given drinks free, she might sip or take a small puff to be polite. She hates that kinda stuff but also hates being preachy. Last time she drank, we were at a bar party and was given a free beer and she drank three sips just to show ther apreciation and then I saw her give it to some other random dude
>>
>>41534029
god wish that were me
>>
>>41533362
>living life

You said it yourself. They're living and enjoying their lives. Why don't you try to do the same instead of bitching about other people's behaviors
>>
>>41533362
It's not always true, my good faggot OP. My gf had every chance to do shit like in your post: smoke, become a babymama or drug addict and whatnot. The city she lived in is a total shit hole, and yet she still stayed true to herself. She was a virgin when we met and we've been together since then. Was a little different seeing how she lived in the UK and I lived in the US at the time, but she moved over and here we are. Her life achievement is to be a good wife and a mother in the home, not even joking.

Good women exist out there, anon. But you need to be discerning and realize that the vast majority of "women" aren't women. They're just girls. As for fitness, she was heavily into running and exercise until she had to have an operation on her heart. She's still in great shape and does yoga to keep it. Just understand that you'll attract someone if you are discerning enough.
>>
>>41534478
wishing you all luck, giving me hope anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.