[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can all the /fit/izens with gyno share their diets so that we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Can all the /fit/izens with gyno share their diets so that we can find the common thread and eliminate it?

Is it xeno or phyto? BPA-lined cans? Soybeans? Tap water?
>>
i drank 16 oz of milk a day as a child and I have horrible gyno now. I wish i would have drank almond instead.
>>
Its soy
>>
>>41533164
>Can all the /fit/izens with gyno share their diets so that we can find the common thread and eliminate it?
You either have shit genetics or it is the soy.

Do you consume a lot of soy products?
>>
If you have gyno go to the doctor and talk to them about it. I'm not sure on the details but I know a close friend of mine had it and even after he started lifting and cleaned up his diet he needed some minor surgery to remove it or some shit like that.

I'd imagine foods that produce either estrogen or artificially introduce testosterone to the body should be avoided, but iunno. Talk to a nutritionist, and/or hit the Google machine.
>>
>>41533175
I drank more than that daily and I don't have gyno. You're probably blaming milk when you should be blaming something else, like a sedentary lifestyle.
>>
>>41533178
i disagree. the only evidence of it causing gyno is when it's consumed in giant amounts. phytoestrogens prevent actual estrogen from bonding so it lowers estrogen by the smallest amount. dairy caused my gyno.
>>
>>41533204
i played football all through junior high and high school and i still had bitch tits. why don't you kill yourself, just because it didn't do anything to you doesn't mean that's the case for everyone. cutting it out of my diet has made great improvements in my skin and gyno
>>
>>41533164
Phytoestrogens aren't bad really, they're just plant estrogens and even though they're similar in structure to human estrogen they haven't been linked to lower testosterone/sperm viability, and may even act to antagonize estrogen receptors in people. Soy, flaxseed, and other sources of phytoestrogens aren't going to cause gyno. I don't eat soy because it tastes like shit.

Xenoestrogens and other endocrine disruptors, on the other hand, will fuck you up. They *have* been linked to impaired testosterone/sperm production, they will fuck with your endocrine system, your brain, they are toxic and come from things like plastics, PCBs, pesticides, and really all kinds of chemicals in our environment have been implicated as endocrine disruptors.

We've poisoned ourselves.
>>
Daily alcohol caused mine probably
>>
>>41533164
One cannot avoid it most likely. Even if you eat 100% "organic"

All foods are tainted, and slowly the long chain of bio chemicals inside of our bodies is being corrupted and out of that diseases arise.

I have been eating clean, very targeted and specific with zero cheat days for a couple of years now. But oh boy, still have issues with foods. Thanks modern society and your sugary sipping garbage things. You and your people should be nuked.
>>
>>41533246
>i still had bitch tits

Did you have gyno, or just bitch tits? Huge difference, fatty.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.