[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to go paleo/keto in order to lose about 130 lbs >down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: disgust and anger.png (201KB, 632x335px) Image search: [Google]
disgust and anger.png
201KB, 632x335px
>trying to go paleo/keto in order to lose about 130 lbs
>down 20lbs so far
>hungry as fuck
>live in small town
>don't want to cook until later
>go to tacobell
>get a steak powerbowl
>no rice
>no beans
>no cheese
>no sour cream
>extra steak
>add bacon
>add tomato
>get home
>they didn't add tomato and they still gave me cheese
FUCK. Anyone else have this?
>>
>Lose weight
>taco bell
>don't want to cook.
choose none
>>
>to lose about 130 lbs
put down the memes, read the fucking sticky and just track your calories you unholy manatee
>>
>>41532237
Yeah, I guess I'll just cook at ten in the morning then? Right?
>>41532273
>muh sticky
Most of this weight I've gained in the past year and a half due to emotional/stress eating and being extremely sedentary. At my lightest a few years ago I lost like 10 lbs a month by doing the same sort of thing I do now. I have fucked up low blood sugar (have since I was a kid) so if I eat any sugar or carbs it makes me feel like shit so the
>le chicken, rice, broccoli
meme doesn't work for me. I have to cut out the rice which means I need more chicken or something else.
>>
>keto
>no cheese

dumbass
>>
>>41532325
>my body reacts in a different way to calories
every
single
time
>>
>>41532347
Cheese is a dairy product, I want to reduce it. Plus I get gassy with too much dairy.
>>41532352
Did I say that my body reacts differently to calories? No I didn't. I said that I feel like shit when I eat carbs because it spikes up my naturally low blood sugar/glucose and makes me feel like I'm going to vomit and usually gives me a headache.
>>
>>41532369
>my snowflake body reacts differently to food and the sticky doesn't cover my case
>also ewww broccoli
every
single
time
>>
>>41532387
Nigga, fuck off. I literally have low blood sugar and it fucks me up. Eating any sort of carbohydrates raises your blood sugar. Also I didn't say I don't like broccoli you cock sniffing faggot. I eat it every other fucking day. The point is that since I can't eat a ton of carbs, when I'm keeping track of my calories, I have to supplement that with more protein and fats.
>>
>>41532426
>the cure for diabetes early stage is keto
>and the sticky doesn't cover my case
>and doctors/nutritionists are for pussies, better hop on keto even though I don't want dairy
every
single
time
>>
>>41532485
>feel like shit when I eat something
>lol you should eat it anyway
And I told you why I don't like to eat a lot of dairy anyway. Stop being such a faggot
>>
>>41532325
What's wrong with cooking at ten in the morning?
>>
>>41532054
>keto
>wanting tomato and not wanting cheese

lmao

>>41532325
>cook at 10 in the morning

nah you should be doing IF, pal
>>
>>41532485
>and doctors/nutritionists are for pussies
>pussies
Says the guy too lazy to cook and bitches about the retards at taco bell fucking up his order
>>
>>41532325
>ten
>in the morning
Top kek you lazy twat.
Anyone who thinks anything past 8 is morning still is fat.
>>
>>41532054
>keto
>eating tomato
kys
>>
>>41532054
>hungry
>on keto
Nigga either you still have carb withdrawals or you're eating nothing but lean chicken breast. I have a hard time hitting 2000cals on a proper keto diet and I end up having to drink olive oil sometimes.

Eat more cheese and butter.
>>
>>41532568
Don't have time for that shit
>>
>>41532586
>nah you should be doing IF, pal
That's my plan once I start lifting when I move.
>>
>>41532679
>Nigga either you still have carb withdrawals
I do.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.