[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he wears noise cancelling headphones in the gym Nigga....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 9

File: 1495419296485.png (193KB, 881x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1495419296485.png
193KB, 881x1030px
>he wears noise cancelling headphones in the gym
Nigga....
>>
of course it was a fucking hispanic.
tl;dr: guy wears no cancelling headphones and a shitskin, probably illegal bc california, rapes his wife
>>
File: trump_wall.jpg (123KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
trump_wall.jpg
123KB, 1000x562px
We don't need noise cancelling headphones we need spic cancelling walls
>>
>>41531916
How could you that bad at hearing though? Seriously, i could definitely hear if someone was yelling in my house. Maybe they had lots of carpet or something.
>>
>>41531916
I don't have my gun in the gym so IDGAF.
>>
I have noise cancelling headphones and OP's screenshot story is just plain bullshit. Noise cancelling headphones don't magically cancel out people's cries, screams or voices in general like that. And I'm talking about *modern* ones. With the technology available 22 years ago there's literally no way he wouldn't have heard it.

ITT: People who have never used noise cancelling headphones and just trust an anonymous redditor with a throwaway account. You're all pathetic. inb4 but but but
>>
>>41532020
Are you implying white people don't rape because you're stupid or are you just a shit poster?
Genuinely curious.
>>
source?
>>
>>41532084
Not him but whites flat out don't rape or murder as much as spics and niggers. And orientals do it even less than us whities. Also illegals are much more likely to commit a crime like this, considering how mexico is basically a lawless shithole where cartels just shoot politicians. Guy in the story had also already committed rapes, and many illegals just get released over in Mexico and then come right back in to do it again, so a wall likely would have prevented this rape, assuming the story isn't complete BS which is probably is.

Are you getting triggered because you're stupid or are you just a mexishit?
>>
>>41532022
He was playing C&C
>>
>>41532141
>blames Mexicans for cartel activity
>doesn't think it's 100000% fueled by US war on drugs and CIA
>forgot about Fast and Furious
>forgot about Iran-Contra
>"hurrrrrr Mexico is bad cuz thir skin looks leik poo"
You sure sound like you're worth debating.
>>
>tfw Canada
>tfw no gun

At least no rapey messicans
>>
>>41532141
People take you more seriously when they can't find bias in your posts. Try being unbiased next time. Then you can be racist and not sound dumb at the same time.
>>
>>41532258
Not him but everything he said was true and even admitted whites rape more than Asians. Doesn't sound biased to me.
>>
>>41532288
Blaming Mexicans for cartel activity is pretty fucking retarded.
>>
>>41532323
No where did he do that you absolute mongrel.
>>
>>41532323
the irony
>>
>>41532370
3rd sentence of his post?
>>
>>41532398
The irony of US Americans blaming central and south American crime on anything but their own draconian laws? Yes the irony is deep.
>>
>>41532496
>their own draconian laws
so you are saying that if you stop punishing criminals less people will commit crimes?
>>
>>41532510
No, if you eliminate a substance prohibition law (that doesn't prevent a "crime" anyway), you will have less criminals by virtue of them having no more monetary incentive.
It's a very simple cause and effect relationship.
>>
>>41532510
By "their own", I mean US Americans.
>>
>>41531916
how is this a reason not to wear noise cancelling headphones in the gym? no one's gonna try raping in the gym lmao.baka
>>
>>41532555
so what about all the other crimes besides drug related issues where nonwhites (except for asians) are massively over represented as well?
>>
>>41532231
Yeah, angry beaner
>>
>>41532231
This is like saying that ISIS have nothing to do with terrorism because the US gave the weapons that the "rebels" who turned into ISIS are using.

The only reason any of the "incentives" work is because those people are already trying to commit those crimes. Also has little to do with my post, since even non-cartel, normal hispanics are more likely to commit violent crime, regardless of where they happen to live. I also didn't say anything about what their skin looks like.

But let's say that your poor attempt at deflection is true, mexicans have no personal agency, it's all the ebil white man and they dindu nuffin. The original post that triggered you is still true. The wall would have prevented him from coming in and raping the woman.

Based on your saltiness i'd say you're one of those mexican "intellectuals".
>>
>>41532402
Mexico IS a lawless shit hole that's why they all come here numbnuts. How does that blame Mexicans?
>>
>>41532647
Lol ok, so the US (not necessarily white people btw) has 0 culpability for foreign crimes even when you agree the US funds the criminals and makes the criminal market possible via prohibition, in your view.
You're clearly beyond saving.
>>
>redditfags and shariablue in this thread

I look forward to reading about your family members and yourselves being raped and murdered by spics, muslims, and niggers because you're just so enlightened and bias free tee-hee
>>
>>41532667
Mexico is terrorized by criminals who make their money via US prohibition.
>>
>>41532735
Okay and?
>>
>>41532231

>Mexicans are allowed to rape people because the US government does shitty things

You are literally a cuck and a lesser man.
>>
>>41532735
Typical Mexican blaming the US for how shitty his country and people are. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>41532496
No, the irony being that he never blamed mexicans for the cartel activity which makes you the retard, retard
>>
>>41532496

Stop saying that brown people have no personal agency and their actions must be the result of actions of white people. It is incredibly racist.
>>
>>41532079
he never actually says he was wearing noise-cancelling headphones, only that he can't do so now
It sounds more like he was just wearing thick headphones with the volume turned up quite loud from his videogames which I can easily believe would stop him hearing the outside world

Videogames are noisy as fuck, there's always music playing and constant sound effects. If I'm listening to an mp3 player with standard headphones, I frequently don't hear what's going on around me unless I'm trying to
>>
>>41532759
I literally never said that.
You just are too much of a bootlicker to acknowledge any of the US's culpability in the central American crime epidemic and then you bitch about how Mexicans are generically inferior when the crime your county wrought crosses the border.
>>
>>41532825
LITERALLY nobody ever said any of that. NOBODY said anything about why they commit more crime and rape, he just said spics and blacks rape and commit crime more. This is a fact. I don't give a flying fuck why they do it, I don't care what the reason behind it all is or who's the evil, as long as they do it I don't want them near me. Fucking professional victim here putting words again and again in peoples mouths
>>
>>41532869
>"I don't give a flying fuck why they do it."
That's the mindset the people who own bootlickers like you count on you having.
Who the fuck cares about history or context when I can show these scary percentages, right?
Knowledge is power.
>>
>>41532825
Lol that woman was savagely raped and you're going on about how the US is to blame for everything mexican cartels do? If this was real life you wouldn't be fucking breathing wetback.
>>
>>41532869
Does the victor even need to write history when people like you exist?
>>
>>41532647
>normal hispanics are more likely to commit violent crime
They arent normal

They are uneducated savage people that act like that in Mexico

A middle class Hispanic guy would act like any middle class white guy
>>
>>41532912
You actuality do breathe when you laugh.
>>
File: 13594378593.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
13594378593.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>41532898
Shove your head up your ass Pablo, keep blaming everyone around you for your problems you dyel faggot
>>
>>41532079
>>41532807
Can you blame him? Who wouldn't crank that bomb ass C&C OST?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2MZzIhjlpY
>>
>>41532912
Listen man, I'm just stepping in when people decide that that one rapist is the ambassador of all Mexicans.
That's the thing white people don't get.
When a white person does a thing, he gets to just represent himself.
When another person does something, he is (for some reason) the envoy of all people belonging to the same race.
>>
>>41532957
B O O T L I C K E R
>>
>>41532983
>That's the thing white people don't get
You literal retard do the exact same thing you criticize others for doing. Good job
>>
>>41532983
Majority speak for all, the white people that are seen by non whites are educated but many white people see many uneducated non whites

They see many gangs full of blacks, hispanic, etc
>>
>>41532947
I'm laughing at your whole fucking country bitch.
>>
>>41532996
You keep using that word, but I don't think you understand what it means
>>
>>41532983
Similar to how a few white people being racist gets every white person who has ever existed labeled a racist piece of shit unable to have any struggle or oppression in their life.
>>
>>41532962
half the point of N.C. headphones is that you dont need to crank up the volume as much...
>>
Fuck niggers and spicks.
>>
>>41533006
A fair point but the "majority" you may see is just your localities majority.
You will never ascertain the trends of a global majority with your own eyes.
If blacks or Mexicans are in gangs where you live, treat them like gang members WHERE YOU LIVE.
But if you travel a bit trends go out the window.
>>
>>41533039
Where, aside from Sarah Laurance and the like, does this happen?
>>
>>41533012
The United States, where I live? Yea, me too, hermano.
>>
>>41532718
Never said they had no culpability. Still has nothing to do with hispanics having a higer rate of violence no matter where they live. The wall would still have kept him and other criminals out.

>if i act triggered enough, people will be convinced mexico isn't shit

This isn't reddit.

>>41532735
Yes, if only the US would get rid of human trafficking laws, then those poor human traffickers would no longer be oppressed. If we would just get rid of rape laws then we would no longer oppress those poor rapists.

They chose to be criminals. Could they be put out of business by legalizing drugs? Maybe, but if you libertarian fags actually believe that shit then why don't you go live in one of the practically lawless areas of the world? Oh, that's right, because they're all shitholes. What is it with libertarians always whining about gun laws and personal freedoms while they hide in the most leftist, gun controlled, big government hubs in the world? Criminals won't suddenly decide to stop being shit just because some drugs are legalised. They do it because illegal stuff commands a high price and can be sold with minimal skills.

>>41532898
Oriental countries do not and have not had the same crime rates as spics and niggers, despite incredibly tough times. Other than Japan and recently China, they didn't have foreign investments like the IMF, they had extremely poor populations, and drugs never caused them to surge in rape and murder. Even ignoring all of that, it still doesn't explain why hispanics and blacks commit kore violent crime in every single country they're in than the other races.
>>
>>41533039
>Similar to how a few white people being racist gets every white person who has ever existed labeled a racist piece of shit
...which is WRONG, do you not agree? So why do you play the same retarded game?
>>
>>41532983
What you don't understand is that fucking illegals come into our country and rape people and commit crime against whites especially and somehow it's deserved because of some giant conspiracy by the US government to make those poor little Mexican criminals do all this evil shit to people of THEIR OWN VOLITION.

Patterns exist and there's a pattern with your people.
>>
>>41533050
Zionist pawn detected
>>
>>41533051
The problems are immigranrs, they of course are poor, uneducated and stupid, whey they move to US they wont change for good, they even became worse

Just look at Dominicans in US, most of them came from a poor background , they came from slums, just like they act in the US they act the same in DR

Its rare to see middle class dominican moving to the US
>>
This post just made me hate spics even more than I already did.
I hate them more than blacks to be honest.
>>
>>41533091
Nah the shithole you and your spic family came from.
>>
>>41533102
>still doesn't explain why hispanics and blacks commit kore violent crime in every
Because they are uneducated, they come from slums, orientals are different as they give education to their children
>>
>>41532231
>citing a movie in your arguement against white people
>>
>>41533149
>orientals are different as they give education to their children
Do you legitimately think that Hispanics and blacks don't WANT their kids to have an education?
>>
>>41533158
Holy shit you better be trolling you retarded nigger
>>
>>41533168
What part dont you understand that they come from slums?

They dont have educations themselves, what education are they going to give to their children?

You will never see a middle class hispanic doing crime like rape or robbery
>>
>>41533199
You could have phrased your previous comment better so that your point was made clearer. You said "orientals are different [[as they]]", emphasis mine, but fine.
>>
>>41533158
Americans are actually this brainwashed.
>>
>>41533229
Orientals are different and its thanks to their govt
Many slums chinese have some education and moral
>>
>>41533199
Mestizos make slums because they are biologically incapable of creating western so cities. It's not like you even have to reinvent the wheel, all you had to do was copy the white man but your people along with blacks are literally too stupid to produce anything besides trash.
Sorry bro, that's why you need to stay the fuck out of America, before you turn it into a giant barrio.
>>
File: cantstandya.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cantstandya.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>41533263
>some fitizens actually believe this
>>
>>41532983

>if only we had more money, we would act completely differently

They've been using the same argument for public schools, and increased funding hasn't done dick. The problem with your argument is that there is clear evidence that it's wrong.

Did you know that hispanics have lower average iq's than whites do? Now, i already know you're about to whine that they're poor and all they need is money. But guess what? Even poor as hell chinese score higher than whites. All oriental countries have higher avg iqs than whites do.

They may be poor, have schools they have to pay out of pocket for, and have to do grueling manual labor just to get by, but they still have a higher aptitude for straight logic. In the US, the wealthiest blacks score about the same on SAT's as the poorest whites do.

IQ is a superb indicator for who will be violent, with higher iq having a strong correlation with less violence. The problem with your argument is you cant point to an instance of whites become crazy violent just because they're poor. If anything, violent behavior is likely to keep you poor, as it makes it hard to hold down a job, and makes people feel unsafe around you. And guess what? We call them white trash and don't defend them when they cause problems.
>>
>>41533100
I don't argue with "why don't you move too...." fags.
Such a position is too fundamentally stupid for me to waste further time deconstructing your other points.
>>
>>41533281
Everyone in the world believed this up until less than 60 years of cultural indoctrination in white nations.
>>
>>41533263
Its govt's fault, not theirs

And uneducated people make slums, you will never see middle class Hispanics making slums
>>
>>41533294
No you're just a retarded spic with no argument.
>>
>>41533281

it is true though. beaner mutts are scum
>>
>>41533287
Well I'm a legal, lower average IQ minority in the US and guess what, I professionally prevent train derails.
No, I'm not a genius but you bet your fucking ass the economy needs people like me.
What's your solution big man?
Just fuckin kill us all because you managed to prove that we have a marginal disadvantage in IQ tests?
>>
Makes me feel good that I live in a country without that many blacks/hispanics
>>
>>41533319
Typical brown people, blame everything on the government/whitey instead of the actual people of your nation. America started out with almost 0 government and became a great nation, today our government is just as corrupt as yours and yet we're still relevant. Because a nation's most precious resource is its people, and mestizos are just genetic trash. America becomes worse the more it's population reflects that of brazil.
>>
>>41533350
Stop defending rape.
>>
>>41533199
Do you not know what asian americans went through? They were treated like shit, didn't speak english, lived in slums, had no education, came here with no funds as they had to abandon everything to escape communism, and yet their kids did massively better, didn't commit crimes, and were already smarter than most whites.

Your argument doesn't work.

>>41533294
>t. Fag living in california pretending to believe in personal freedoms.

I bet you read Reason and make excuses for why bakeries should be forced to bake cakes.
>>
>>41533346
>I belive it is a feasible solution for people with disagreements with their government to voluntarily become refuges on another continent
Such sound reasoning, I'm astonished really.
>>
>>41533377
Stop allowing one Mexican to be the envoy of all Mexicans
>>
>>41532231
You sound like a butthurt spic

Kiss my ass, muchacho :^)
>>
>>41533400
Facts don't lie.
>>
>>41533319

Oh my sweet summer child, you probably believe this.

The truth it that some races have more scum than others. Such scum then aggregates in slums where people like that live. Otherwise you would have more middle class nonwhites.
>>
>>41533319
I will probably never see a middle class hispanic, either. Your people literally consume more welfare than niggers. Does that make you proud, Paco?
>>
>>41533384
I wasn't the guy you were talking to I just wanted to call you what you are you butthurt little sensitive burrito.
>>
>>41533379
>Your argument doesn't work
It works, those asians didnt come from slums, they were low middle class at best
>>41533364
Hahahahaha, im not surprised at your ignorance, germanics tend to be very ignorant

In this modern age there isnt any reason for a country to be poor, its all come down to the govt, retard pigskin

Do you think people can build roads, house and schools?

They cant, if the govt is corrupt then you cant do nothing about it
>>
>>41533350
>legal
Bull fucking shit.
The people who hate illegals the most are legal Mexicans, because illegals give them all a bad name, and took the shortcut instead of busting their ass.
>>
>>41533429
Of stupid germanic pig

What was your people doing in 500 AD?

Oh right, running naked while yelling some gibberish

You have civ thanks to romans and greeks

Fuck off
>>
>>41533485
I can literally smell your taco breath from here. It's ok, I know that being inferior makes you defensive, and as a low iq shutskin you can't eloquently express your anger.
>>
>>41533449
Of you will never see them, middle class people dont move to other countries

Its only the poor, germanic pig
>>
>>41533486
Most legals are the children of illegals.
Do you know how few Mexicans ever legally aquire citizenship?
Most legal Mexicans are legal by happenstance.
>>
>>41533524
Hahaha, i cant take this serious by a germanic pig that got civ 1500 years ago
>>
>>41533508
mexicans and spics to this day act like the germans of 500 AD, is that anything to be proud of? just admit the closer you are to the equator the more your IQ suffers, you're inferior and so is your entire race, so just get over it.
>>
>>41533508
>This entire post

The absolute state of butthurt you must be in right now.
>>
>>41533552
T. Germanic pig

You are the inferior pig that learned from romans and greeks, if you can get civ then everybody can
>>
>>41533350
Your IQ is irrelevant. You could be a genius or a complete fucking retard, and based on your posts it's the latter. It still doesn't change what the average spic's iq is going to be.

I don't care about what your job is, but it sounds like something most people could learn in a day. Maybe it's cool, maybe not. Defending rape is not, and refusing to acknowledge crimes because muh race is just pathetic.

The big thing about the low iq shitskins is that they're obsessed with race. Everyone likes their race more than others, it's human nature. But you violent fags take it to a whole different level. It's the only thing you can define yourself as. Orientals like their people more than others, but it's exceedingly rare to ever hear one whine about their race in America.

You would rather make excuses than better yourself. You would rather leech like a parasite instead of helping us build. We don't need you. Assuming you came legally, you were offered an opportunity. You responded with hatred towards the race that helped you. It's clear you would choose mexicans over Americans. You're not part of the group because you chose not to be. YOU played the identity politics game, and it turned out you have the shitty identity. Now you're whining about it. You would rather excuse the crimes against your neighbor in order to defend someone with the same skin as you.

Now i extend the same attitude towards you. I don't want to kill you all, i'm fine with you and your libtard identity politic fags moving out.

Oh, and 10-15 iq points isn't marginal. But i wouldn't expect you to know that.
>>
>>41533567
Im not butthurt
Why would i?
Im happy im not a germanic
>>
>>41532238
Even if you had a PAL it's still illegal to shoot someone attacking you in your own house..
>>
>>41533508
Mexishits are literally niggers lite. You're even doing the WE WUZ MAYANS N SHEIT and saying white people be living in caves.
This is a trademark sign of insecurity. OK spic, if your people are so great, how's about you all go back to Mexico so you and all the other latrinos can build more temples and sacrifice more humans in the jungle? I'm sure us whites would be crying in anguish without the wonderful advances you brought to our countries. Like all of 4'7 squat brown people beautifting the southwest
>>
>>41533486
>The people who hate illegals the most are legal Mexicans, because illegals give them all a bad name, and took the shortcut instead of busting their ass.
You'd think that would be the case but sadly it isn't. The legals sympathize with the illegals as cousins who just didn't get as lucky.
It's the OTHER legals who really hate the illegals, like legal Europeans, Africans, and especially Cubans.
>>
>>41533531
Anchor babies aren't immigrants, they're American citizens.
Not that I like it, but you're wrong.
>>
>>41533603
Read my name lad, im dominican and live in my country
>>
>>41533584
>Implying
Too many implications to even list
>>
>>41533606
It's because legal latrinos are the same race as border hoppers and find solidarity with their own. Riconquista is a real thing.
>>
>>41533585
Haha desu you're really funny because you're so stupid. Where are you even getting germanics from? Just say white. I doubt even 50% of the whites in this thread are Germanic to begin with.

Lmfao right now.
>>
>>41533613
Mestizos are all mixed race mutts, it honestly doesn't matter what plot of land your goblin mother shut you out on. You're the decedent of Asian jungle monkeys and a splash of European kike.
Your race is fucked up and should have never existed.
>>
>>41533625
Why you call me stupid?

And do you even know what germanic is?
>>
>>41533642
The same i say about you, germanic
>>
>>41533658
Lel, I may be a euro mutt but at least I am not subhuman. Every ethnicity of the white race has been 10000x more successful than your SEAmonkey ancestors.
>>
File: 1481149560689s.jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1481149560689s.jpg
23KB, 320x320px
>tfw my b8 thread is still up
>>
>>41533485
They weren't middle class, the middle class was basically only a thing in America. Even if they were somehow not dirt poor when fleeing from China, they couldn't speak english, worked at a shitty, brutal railroad contruction company, had no money once they got in, and were hated by most to the point that the Chinese Exclusion Act was passed. All of that necessitates that they live in slums. You clearly have no grasp of history.

Even then, it still doesn't explain why dirt poor orientals commit less crime and have higher iqs in their own countries. The poorest americans are still wealthier than the vast majority of poor in other countries, and many times even the middle class in other countries.

In China they have to pay for all school. Meaning some kids can't go, and have to work for shit pay in jobs so bad they commit suicide, and live in intense pollution. They still don't have high violence or low iq.

It's become increasingly clear that you know nothing of the world, and are just reciting basic DNC speak. Seriously, if you have evidence to back up your argument i would love to see it, but you're assuming that the poor comes first. Some people just have bad circumstances, others are just shitty and won't do what they need to earn a better life.
>>
>>41533648
Do you?

Nice grammar by the way.
>>
>>41533674
Hahahaha

Oh really?

Raping and destroying everything at sight?
Oh fuck off, pigskin
You germanics are the worst of the worst, sad romans didn't exterminate you
>>
All you faggots saying we need to relax the drugs laws so we can have "less criminals," need to fucking kill themselves. What we need down in Mexico is another duterte and a non interventionist America.
>I'm Mexican and I've seen first hand we are the ones to blame for the disgusting behavior down in Mexico
>>
>>41533687
He's just regurgitating the kike's explication as to why he and his race are pond scum. There's no thought involved here, just pure envy directed at the white man.
>>
>>41533612
Ummmmmm that's what I said......
I don't think u read my post right.
>>
>>41533698
T. Boolicker supreme
>>
>>41533693
As if your mud race didn't rape and murder, lmao. The differencenter here being your race produce nothing from violence, and whites created civilization from it.
>>
>wow what a great /fit/-related thread this will surely be...
>oh wait
>>
>>41532238
WHERE do you live? Where I'm from the Mexicans come out of hibernation during the summertime to work.
>>
File: 1470870636307s.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1470870636307s.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
Damn this a straight up race war on /fit/.
>>
>>41533709
>most legals [immigrants] are the children of illegals [immigrants]
But they're not legal immigrants, they're literally citizens
>>
>>41533584
Asking people not to make a rapist Mexicos ambassador is a far cry from defending him.
>>
>>41533728
t. faggot libertarian who thinks a society full of immoral reprobates will ever be successful
>>
File: 1489859005784.jpg (55KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
1489859005784.jpg
55KB, 800x596px
/pol/ virgins stay in your fucking containment board REEEEEEEE
>>
>>41533584
Your assumption to fact ratio is more than marginal.
>>
>>41533773
Yea and as citizens, they don't hate illegals like you said they do.
>>
>>41531916
>guy rapes his wife and threatens to kill her and rape his daughter
>calls him a victim
Holy cuck
>>
>>41533791
>I have good definitions for morality and success
Ok bby boi
>>
>>41531916
wrong board you faggot ass retard. fuck off.
>>
>>41533823
I wasn't talking about citizen kids of illegal immigrants, i was talking about legal immigrants
how dense are you
>>
>>41533869
Oh, all 12 of them? Get real. The ratio of legal anchor babies to legal immigrants is huge.
>>
>>41533775
The dislike for mexicans (and really mostly just the illegals) is not based off this one story that no one had seen before today. If one jap guy rapes a woman, people wouldn't suddenly claim japs are horrible criminals. Illegals do this shit all the time. It's been happening literally for decades. The amount of little children raped by illegals is staggering. Mexicans have a bad reputation because they break the law by coming here, then whine they should be given free shit and citizenship, encourage others to break the law by coming here, and will never criticize violent criminals. Anyone who refuses to respect my country, its people, and its tax dollars will not get respect from me.

>>41533803
Not an argument.
>>
>>41533832
I think he meant his wife is also a filthy redditor
>>
>>41533920
They're fleeing gang violence generated in their county by US drug policy. The US war on drugs has devistated central America. That's not even a conspiracy. It was a CIA goal. Their flight is hardly a crime except in the strictest sense.
>>
>>41534026
It's drugs
It's America
It's the gubment
It's anything but the 85 iq lazy squatamalans that make up the population of Mexico.

If they wanted to have a better life they would fix their own countries, but instead they flee to America for gibs like niggers.
>>
>>41534088
>context isn't a factor if I say it isn't
Ok, good luck in the real world.
>>
>>41534088
Where is the precious, peer-reviewed IQ study you keep bitching about?
>>
>>41534109
I live in the real world and around a lot of spices. They're all dumb as rocks and contribute nothing to society besides barrios, dirty restaurants, and anchief babies. I don't give a fuck about your rationalizations, aliens could be zapping their brains making them retarded, I don't care. I want them gone, period. They are objectively making America a shittier country.
>>
>>41534137
2 seconds on Google can supply you with ample evidence, sorry I'm phoneposting.
>>
>>41532962
>not just linking soviet march
>>
>>41534109
I don't need any context to not want Mexicans flooding my country. For whatever reason, they're coming into my nation and leeching money and recourses from Americans. They need to go and fix their own problems. America isn't your nanny, and whatever you think the CIA is doing doesn't warrant the punishment of the American taxpayer by foriegners.
>>
>>41534151
>litterally confessing to sticking his head in the sand in the face of a historically based argument while simultaneously claiming racial, mental superiority with 0 evidence
All witty shit-skin may mays aside, Is there actually a more pathetic state of existence than a /pol/fag?
>>
>>41534199
Yes, being a mexican.
>>
>>41534189
>my country should never suffer the consequences of it's short sighted actions but I also don't want to see myself as the problem
Americans everybody.
>>
>>41534199
Your historical argument is that the Mexicans are innocent little angels who only get bullied by the government and the white man and are completely helpless and have to go to America to get food stamps.
Hm so peer reviewed and intellegent.
Poor paco, oh, it's not your fault ):
>>
>>41534229
>Iran-Contra & Fast and Furious didn't happen
Holy shit, stop posting any time
>>
>>41534228
So it's OK for Mexicans to flood into America to collect gibs because muh Cia conspiracy? Yeah OK paco, I deserve punishment in the form of existing next to mexcriment trash.
>>
>>41534250
It happened paco. I know. Come and take my food stamps. Don't forget to have a bunch of anchor babies too so they can suffer through my racism. Oh I'm so sorry paco ): Please make the entire southwest a giant barrio, it's on me.
>>
>>41534251
But it's not a conspiracy. At all. That's what declassification means.
I'm sure your 15 extra IQ points were about to tell you that.
>>
>>41534274
Look up what "conspiracy" means.
>>
>>41534269
Fuck you you fucking hypocrite.
If Canada did that shit, we'd exterminate them and then make it the 51st state.
All Mexicans are doing in retaliation is making your produce cheap.
>>
>>41534274
OK yes paco, I know. CIA was mean so you can takeover my country now, ok? Please forgive me and all the other evil white devil Americans. I'll pay for it all! Please, please turn America into a mestizo infested shithole like your home country.
>>
>>41534283
I did. By definition, they lack evidence. Unlike Fast and Furious and Iran-Contra. What's your fucking point?
>>
>>41534299
Also, you keep using the past tense as if the drug war isn't active which is odd because it is. I gotta say, it's not usually this easy to shred /pol/fags.
>>
>>41534292
No, they make everything around them like mini mexico, that is to say, a dirty shithole. The only reason their enclaves don't break out into compete civil war is because of the gibs whitey supplies, kepping them slightly more docile.
>>
>>41534326
Sounds just like white Appalachia to me.
>>
>>41534321
I want you to make the past into Mexico too! Please erase us whiteys from the history books. America should have always been the rainbow nation of South and central Americans our racist founding fathers couldn't realize.
Just take us over and erase the white race from this continent because the CIA ):
>>
>>41534352
White Appalachia has very low violent crime rates. Meanwhile the top 10 most violent cities in the world are virtually all in mestizo countries.
>>
>>41532238
Just wait
>>
>>41534352
No no stupid.

The meth keeps the undesirables high, in jail, or dead.

The rest have jobs and try to contribute
>>
>>41534366
This is what, your third post full of childish exaggeration?
I'm just gonna chalk this up as a win for me.
Thanks for playing.
>>
File: 1470606369244s.jpg (3KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1470606369244s.jpg
3KB, 125x120px
>This whole thread

Why are Mexicans so stupid?
>>
>>41534404
IDK but aparantly there's a ton of really good, peer-reviewed studies on the topic.
Funny thing though, I can't seem to find any......
>>
>>41533746
>created civilization from it.
Why didnt create in 600 AD?
>>
>>41533698
>another duterte
Facts:
>Americans are main consumers of drugs flowing through Mexico
>The Drug War has been going on for a decade
>Nothing has changed except a more corrupt government and the homicide rate has skyrocketed
Clearly the answer is more violence and not letting Americans deal with their drug addiction.
>>
>>41534423
If you can't find the numerous studies on iq differences between races, then you should neck yourself. An entire book, written back during the early 90's called the Bell Curve was written about it. You can just look up iq by country, which takes seconds, to get a rough idea. Average iq for white americans and most europeans is 100. Avg for mexicans is 88.

There's an entire website that lists IQ by country. This is why you hispanics are always behind. You can't even look something up, you just bitch about it until a white man does it for you.
>>
>>41534467
You're literally acting like a KANGZ nigger right now, paco. I know you wuz mayans and sheit, but the fact is right now whites build maintain the best societies on the planet. Other races, especially blacks and mestizos, cannot replicate or maintain them and so they chomp at the bit to get into white nations in whatever way possible.
I know u wuz kangz on your pyramids many thousands of years ago, but right now your societies cannot function let alone support a permanent underclass for "free" like white nations can. Even if you wuz still mayans, your spic neigh or would rather be collecting food stamps and drinking light piss beer in California than pray to your pagan gods and participate in human sacrifice.
>>
>>41534553
Why can't Mexicans stop making drugs then? Checkmate, paco.
>>
>>41533912
are you actually retarded?
anchor babies are citizens, period.
there are no illegal immigrant citizens.
>>
>>41534606
Cause Americans won't stop buying them. Mexicans should just make it legal so they can grow their GDP from the drug production.
>>
I could start a bait shop with the amount of bait in here
>>
>>41534606
>he doesn't smoke BC weed
Lol what a fag.
>>
>>41532097
/r/cuckoldfantasies
>>
>>41534635
Careful, facts anger the bootlicker.
>>
>>41534575
>peer reviewed
>>
>>41534423

yeah its almost as if retarded liberlas choose to punish hate speech even when its true, and destroy the careers of scientists that go into race and IQ

http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
>>
>>41532258
>can't accept reality
>LOL UR HURTING MUH FEELINGS SO UR OPINION IS WRONG
>>
>>41534730
>muh liberal conspiracy
>>
File: Poor white vs wealthy blacks.jpg (80KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Poor white vs wealthy blacks.jpg
80KB, 600x300px
>>41532231
the drugs are in poorer white countries, they don't fuel a vilent drug epidemic there. The percentage of blacks and mestizos is a stronger predictor of the homocide rate in American cities than the percentage of poor and destitute
>>
>>41534692

>https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/rushton-jensen30years.pdf

Like i said, you whine until a white man does it for you. This goes into multiple studies and their outcomes. The bell curve listed latinos at 89 iq, whites at 103. A litttle higher than the usual average for whites, but the trend is the same, with orientals and then ashkenazi jews at the top.
>>
>>41531916
>some cucks power fantasy from reddit
lmao
>>
>>41532258
that's a bad tactic, torturing people with their own narratives and cognitive dissonance is the way to go
>>
>>41532238
I have a permit but like >>41533598 said it's of fuck all use
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.