[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with my tuna. Am I going to die /fit/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: wtfuck.jpg (84KB, 760x758px) Image search: [Google]
wtfuck.jpg
84KB, 760x758px
What the fuck is wrong with my tuna. Am I going to die /fit/ ?
>>
>>41529576

Just a blood vessel. It's not ideal, but you're fine if you ate it.
>>
>>41529576
its a worm
>>
>>41529576
Those are bowel hookworms. Cooked obviously but the spores can be carried on through the meat and they are extremely difficult and dangerous to get rid of. They are a huge problem in Botswana where an early 2010's epidemic wiped out thousands. Get yourself checked because they can make their way into the bloodstream and cause blood clots.
>>
File: 1494217050025.png (17KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1494217050025.png
17KB, 337x372px
>>41529587
>>41529589
>>41529597

Who do I believe, I don't want to die
>>
>>41529653
did u eat it?
>>
>>41529576
>What the fuck is wrong with my tuna

not being a sardine
>>
>>41529576
>What the fuck is wrong with my tuna

It's not mixed with mayo and slathered on white bread with some onions and a pinch of pepper
>>
>>41529653
believe in me
>>
>>41529576
That's pure mercury you'll be dead by the time you read this comment.
>>
>>41529653
Look, you are going to get a lot of meme answers but >>41529597. Go to doctor Rosenberg and ask for a shot of Robiphlyxaphemine or you'll be keeling over in cramps within two weeks.
>>
>>41529684
Yes, I was hungry
>>
Commercial fisherman here, it's a blood vessel

While you can find worms in some fish they are much smaller than that and completely harmless if the fish is fully cooked or frozen first
>>
That's the intestine. You're eating pure fish feces, anon.
>>
>eats the entire plate then waits to ask if he's gonna die
>>
>he inspects his canned fish
anon, if it bothers you, buy a whole fish and prepare it yourself.
>>
>>41531037
>Commercial fisherman here

How /fit/ is your job? Do you train to have "functional" strenght?
>>
>>41531037
Cook here, i have seen Anisakis larger than my fingers, and exactly the same color as those.
>>
>>41529653
Believe in the you that believes in yourself.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.