[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What drugs that make you lose weight.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

File: pills.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
pills.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
I'm sure this has been posted before.

I lost 100 pounds at one point, and I've heard it all. Diet/Exercise/etc are the only way to lose weight. If you eat nothing and do nothing but work out all the time you'll lose weight. I've done this before. It took me months.

The problem is that I took a pill that caused me to gain it all back. I'm now off that pill.

The fact of the matter is that there's pills that make you gain weight, so there's pills that make you lose weight. Frankly I don't care if they're illegal or not, I'll find them.

What pills are going to make you lose weight regardless, with only diet and minimum risk? I'm trying to be skinny again. I don't care about the side effects.
>>
File: Crack-2[1].jpg (78KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crack-2[1].jpg
78KB, 800x600px
If you really don't care about legality or sides the meth is pretty effective.
>>
Most of them
>>
Cocaine, MDMA, Speed, any sort of stimulant pretty much kerbs appetitie, I know years ago when I used to go on 2-3 day benders I wouldn't eat the whole time and even found it really hard the next two days.

Aside from those, believe it or not caffeine is also good.
>>
>>41527903
Sorry, what magical pill did you take that ignores conservation of mass?
>>
File: methamorphosys.jpg (391KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
methamorphosys.jpg
391KB, 2048x1365px
>>41527944
This. So much this.
>>
>>41527954
I remember my last speed bender.
for 4 days I didn't sleep, drank like a beast and pissed it all out instantly, and could not eat a damn thing
I tried making a sausage butty but it was just the most putrid tasting thing in the world

overall it was a fun week
>>
>>41527957
jesus christ, is that krokodil?
>>
>>41527969
No, meth. I'm assuming the guy was a cook and his lab blew up roasting him in the process.
>>
>>41527969
Nyet, NO KPOKOgu^ HERE.
>>41527974
Yeah. Got fucking toasted like a breakfast bacon.
>>
>>41527957
If that would be krokodil, the man would be a fucking ghoul from fallout.
>>
>>41527986
Wait...is that actually you?
>>
Metformin: Its legal, but need a prescription. It doesnt allow carvs to go into your liver to be converted into glucose. Basically, it makes you use your own body fat as energy because you wont be getting allot of it from food. Also, some studies have shown that it can help direct glucose to your muscles so you can burn more calories with workouts. Excellent for pre-Diabetes, and type 2 diabetes! but even if you dont have diabetes, it wont drop your blood sugar, because you will convert your fat to blood sugar. Ive used it for 4 months with regular diet and light excersize (walking) and have lost around 35 pounds. Hope this Helps Bro.
>>
>>41527944
So basically Ritalin?

I was thinking metaformin or even clenbuterol. There's also this other shit that stimulates your thyroid but will make it crash after a while.

I've been weightlifting for years but I can't seem to shed any fat recently. I benched 200 at one point but I can't make my body fat go down.

I get food comas so first thought was that I was getting diabetic. My A1C is fine though.

Tried ketogenic, atkins, everything.
>>
>>41528037
Does metaformin actually work though? I've read studies that it does but I haven't heard anyone saying so.
>>
>>41528037
Oh damn, just saw that you said it does.

I'm gonna have to get some.
>>
>>41528057
Basically yes, Ritalin.
>I get food comas
Have you tried not eating as much?
>>
>>41528075
Yeah I don't eat much. No soda, no candy, rare fast food, regular food.

It's triggered by mainly eating large amounts of carbs, like cajun dirty rice and shit.

I haven't had one in months and that was when I was going keto, the doctor said it was insulin resistance.
>>
>>41528037
>>41528065
What's a good place to buy Metaformin online without perscrip? Was curious.
>>
>>41528124
Soooooo then stop eating large amounts of shitty carbs. You can take all the weightloss drugs you like but that's not sustainable long term so as soon as you stop taking them your appetite will come back and I can tell you from experience that after a while you'll build up a tolerance to the drugs and they stop working anyway.
>>
File: 1493962402091.jpg (27KB, 318x475px) Image search: [Google]
1493962402091.jpg
27KB, 318x475px
pls don't do speed, street or pharmaceutical grade (ritalin) just for vain appearance goals that you could achieve through normal means. I know too many people popping this shit just to function and spending ridiculous money in the process. If you become a routine user you're fucked. You say that a different pill made you gain weight, i'm assuming it was some kind of antidepressant or antipsychotic,
figures
>>
>>41527903
Just start to use swedish snuff. Its very clean and has a lot of nicotine. Thats what i did during wrestling season
>>
>>41528272
yeah gotta exterminate the mentally ill am I rite

fuck off back to /pol/

Seriously OP, use metaformin, it's better than anything else.
>>
>>41528403
i don't browse /pol/, nor do i want to exterminate the mentally ill
you on the other hand, might want to kick the stool
retard
>>
>doc puts me on an antipsychotic with serious weight side effects
>she kind of broaches it without telling me how serious the weight gains is
>gain 80 lb right away after being normie thin my whole life
>she scribed metformin or whatever at the same time
>never helped for shit, maybe it is and I would have gained more without it, idk
>now I'm obese, with gyno, and dependent on antipsychotics
>If I stop using it I'll probably have to go to the mental hospital again
>used to participate in fat hate , now i'm fat and 99% of fat haters will not accept my meds as a reason because "cals in vs cals out" doesn't allow for that
>>
File: 1485418018858.jpg (45KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1485418018858.jpg
45KB, 500x479px
Cocaine helped me lose weight. Speed is fucking shitty, I've never done it and never will.
>>
>>41527903
What the fuck happened to /fit/? No one mentioned DNP. With each day I lose more and more respect for this board.
>>
>>41528452
it's sad anon I know the reality of psychotic episodes through a family member, and it can have a detrimental effect on your enthusiasm to do things aswell but please just look at the reality.
If you're 80 pounds heavier now after being thin then you've never really had a great figure, you've just swapped one normie mode for another. You're going to be 20 times worse off in every other walk of life if you try to lose weight with another drug, especially a psychoative one. That shit could kill you if it interacts poorly with your meds. Serotonin syndrome is fatal, idk if that's what would happen from coke/meth + antipsychotics or if you're on an ssri but you need to be cautious. Do the best you can on strength training, it's your best bet for losing weight and maintaining a good aesthetic. If it's hard, it's hard. Nothing else to say. It sucks. If you want to look better it's gonna take extra work, and you'll need to learn how to do it efficiently (read the sticky for advice). IMO you'll be stronger in many ways if you can manage it, or even make a noticeable change. Good luck. fuck stims
>>
>>41528533

Right? I've not been on /fit/ in a few years and this thread is full of kids talking about stims and harking on about how sad they are.

Guess those cutting agents really were bad for you, all the old /fit/izens died off.
>>
>>41528037
If I just want to drop like 10lbs how long will it take with metformin?
>>
>>41527944
or even cheaper, speed
>>
CLEN

DNP

/FUCKINGTHREAD/

COME ON GODDAMNIT, STEP IT UP
>>
>>41528037
Holy shit, I guess I'll steal my dad's pills
>>
WHAT PILL WAS IT OP? Was it phentermine?
>>
>>41527903
EAT CLEN TREN HARD
>>
Isnt that shit in Garcinia Cambogia proven to increase how much fat your body burns?

Why is it controlled again?
>>
File: shirtless.jpg (435KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
shirtless.jpg
435KB, 1440x2560px
>>41529625
Nah it was Olanzapine. That shit is cancer, will make you gain weight regardless of anything.

Finally got off the shit a year ago, and went on Geodon. Weight has since stabilized, and I've been able to burn some fat of with it.

>>41528452

This.

While I'm not completely obese, I'm like 60+pounds overweight, because when I had 2% body fat I was like 195, being skin and bones. When I was fit, I was like 225. Now I'm around 280, 6'1. It fucking sucks man because Orlistat, diet/exercise doesn't work for shit on Olanzapine cause what the pills do is fuck with your metabolism and your insulin levels. Fuck Geodon works by suppressing your insulin. But I got a big frame so it's easier to hide than most, I'm sort of blessed.

Just looking at my frame, I'm tempted to go the other route and just keep building up muscle instead cause it's easier for me.
>>
Synthroid. If you take it to supplement your current thyroxine production, you'll burn a lot of extra mass. However, you'll be miserable while you do it. You can't stay on it for too long, though, or your body may ramp down its production levels.
>>
>>41531156
>While I'm not completely obese
>280lb
You are delusional friendo
>>
>>41531156
>"im not completely obese"
>that pic

lol
>>
>>41527955
Idiot.
>>
>>41527903
Do a cycle of 500mg dnp and T3 exercise do 2 hours of walking per day. Eat 3/5 of maintenance cals of fat/protein and eat until full on fruit and veggies. Youll lose a little over 7 pounds per week.
>>
File: 51A1JD54MIL._SY400_.jpg (24KB, 263x400px) Image search: [Google]
51A1JD54MIL._SY400_.jpg
24KB, 263x400px
Does anyone here have any actual experience with yohimbine hcl?
>>
> do shrooms
> get eye opening experience
> realize you're a fat fuck
> get really motivated to get /fit/
> lose weight
>>
>>41532110
what questions do you have?
>>
>>41532211
Does it work and actually help lose the lower body fat?
I have a clear 4 pack but I can barely see the bottom row
>>
Just out of interest, what is it about certain medication which causes you to gain weight? Does it somehow override calories in vs calories out?
>>
>>41532254
Yeah it will help a lot, yohimbine is one the only legal sups that are actually useful in my opinion. I use to take about .2mg/kg with caffeine wait about 10-15min until I started feeling it and did LISS for about a hour. Assess tolerance first by working up to your dose. Some people get really bad heart palpitations and nausea while some people do not feel anything. Once you take it for a bit like two or three weeks or so you can throw some 10-20min HIIT with it then walk for the remainder of the time just make sure you do not have a heart attack and if palpitations get too bad just take it easy. Listen to your body and do what's right and it will work out.
>>
>>41532174
this was me, but with LSD
>>
>>41532174
Unironically this but with weed.
>>
>>41527903

Take 5g of ibuprofen every day for one month, you'll be shedding weight like a mofo
>>
>>41528057

>weightlifting for years
>I benched 200 at one point

lol
>>
>>41527903
dnp
clen
ephedrine
amphetamines
mdma
cocaine
caffeine
nicotine
>>
File: klokov.jpg (20KB, 311x275px) Image search: [Google]
klokov.jpg
20KB, 311x275px
>>41527954
This. An Adderall XR prescription and some caffeine pills could work well. I pretty much have to force food down my own throat to survive because my appetite doesn't exist on Addy
>>
>>41531156

>when I had 2% body fat I was like 195

Do you mean 20%? You're a giant fat fuck with no muscle, you could drop to 160 lbs and not be shredded
>>
Amphetamines and being poor made me skinny
>>
>>41527903
DNP, ECA, Yohimbine
>>
>>41531156
Please just tell me this is bait.
>>41532174
I've done shrooms several times for self reflection, and they also got me back into lifting and being more productive overall, shits good mang
>>
>>41533267
>be me
>think I have add
>get prescription for adderall
>already have insomnia
>stay awake doing productive shit
>realize I worked through the night and have to be at work in an hour
>moderately tired, but it's time for the next dose so wtf
>rinse and repeat for 5 days
>start hearing shit
>voices from nowhere calling my name
>realize that I haven't eaten or slept for 5 days
>make a conscious effort to sleep after forcefeeding myself
>wake up 6 hours later feeling fine
>start the cycle all over again

Why do we give this shit to children again?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.