[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: sadbrah.jpg (51KB, 825x510px) Image search: [Google]
sadbrah.jpg
51KB, 825x510px
The guys at your new fight gym don't like you.
>>
>>41527858
>Not offering your boi pucci

It's like you don't even want to fit in.
>>
>>41527858
Challenfe their leader to a pistol duel
>>
>>41527858
Why tho? Are they pricks or are you just the typical unlikeable meme-autist?
>>
>>41527858

piss on gym equipment to establish dominance
>>
>>41527929
I don't know. Most people think I am funny and I usually win people over pretty quickly.

Its like fucking a high school man. There is a clique of cool kids and I am not welcome.
>>
>>41527947
How are they expressing their dislike for you? It could just be you being too self-conscious. I'm usually like that at new gyms.
>>
>>41527959
I work in marketing and sales, I am very in tune with human behaviors, mannerisms and body language.

It is definitely on a body language and sub text of conversations but the message is clear, "get the fuck away."

Like I will ask questions or try and talk small and its always one or two word responses then walk away.
>>
>>41527947
Give it a bit more time. If it doesn't get any better, either ignore it or look for another place. But make sure to call them out on their bullshit, should they start acting like females snickering and making fun of you behind your back. You know, in this typical half-hidden way.
>>
>>41527978
The least attractive thing in inter-personal relationships is to seem too desperate. You probably just need to give them time and if they are cliquey and annoying, then they aren't worth your time.

In exclusive groups I've been a part of, they've reacted in similar ways. Just give it time and act cool and it'll be fine.
>>
>>41527858

Be a goddamn man

Either go to a different gym where you can chit chat with the ladies or go to the same gym and earn their respect over time like everyone else who came through the door.
>>
>>41527858
Why would you want to talk to others in fighting gym in the first place? Youre there to train faggot, not to talk
>>
>>41528186
>t. never been to one
They are pretty social establishments. Regulars socialize with each other
>>
I used to do kickboxing and I'm going to add my two shekels. You're new and they probably go through many one monthers a year. Just keep showing up, take it seriously and when it's apparent that they aren't scaring you off, they'll accept you as a persistant and unfunny nuisance.
>>
>>41529021
This.

They don't say hey immediately, because you might be one of those guys who just want to try it.

Also, in a fight gym, how good you are has a lot to do with it. You can be a huge autist, but if you're good, you will get respect.
>>
>>41528355
Yeah but hes no regular yet
>>
>>41527858
that's a good thing. keep going, train hard and do sparring alot with people who dont like you. this way you'll fight only people who try to hurt you, making you harder in the process and a better fighter.

i used to do martial arts when i was 12 and there was this 16 year old guy who who always went full contact on me when we had free sparring during the last 5-10 minutes of class. i am grateful for that because that way i channeled my anger and finally was able to get in the mindset of a fighter, placing first in local tournaments.
>>
>>41527978
You're an idiot. Their blood and T are spiked from being in a fucking FIGHT GYM. Stop being such a fucking pussy.
>>
Good thing you are there to hit them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.