[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rich Piana Consensus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1479484454139.png (718KB, 850x437px) Image search: [Google]
1479484454139.png
718KB, 850x437px
Memes aside, what is /fit/'s opinion on Rich Piana?

I think he's entertaining and has good intentions, albeit, ridiculous.
>>
if you "watch" his videos without actually looking at him he mostly says real shit but he looks so goofy I cant take him seriously.

Why does him and his entire entourage wear those long board shorts? It makes them all look like little waddling manlets
>>
>>41527040
I liked that he opened the doors for discussing steroids publicly on YouTube and shit like that, but I find him unaesthetic as fuck, and he's a bit of a dick it seems.
>>
Does he put his scoops in his sips?
>>
I like him for no other reason than when he smacked Janoy Cresva's ass around.
>>
>>41527040
Rich Piana is my hero
>>
>>41527076
is that who he was talking about getting into a brawl with in that one video?
>>
>>41527076
for the wrong reason, though I agree m'piss needs a smack every now and then
>>
File: sips illustrated.jpg (188KB, 684x755px) Image search: [Google]
sips illustrated.jpg
188KB, 684x755px
>>41527040
He's a confirmed sip boy. I'd say he's alright.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7
>>
>>41527040
i'd like to see an ultrasound of his arms to get a look at the kind of shit he injected into them
>>
I haven't watched him in many months. Is he still dealing with skin cancer? Seemed he got it cut out just for more to come back soon after.
>>
>>41527040
Huge ego and a massive narcissist, but isn't a liar or a bullshitter. Would probably come across as a dick in a brutally honest way (his roast of Bostin Lloyd was 10/10) but doesn't seem like an asshole. Not as sleazy or slimy as guys like Lobliner. One of the greatest characters bodybuilding and the fitness industry has ever had.
>>
>>41527040
I want to hang out with him, no homo
>>
>>41527040

I like his videos and he seems somewhat genuine with giving advice that is unlike nearly any other youtuber. Despite that, a lot of people that watch him post garbage and I almost feel bad for him that every single one of his videos is the same obnoxious bullshit in the comments every time. It was funny until you realize every one of his hundreds of videos is the same way with shitty comedians. It's sad that someone that gives such great advice is bombarded with shitty hecklers.
>>
>>41527091
No, him and his crew got into a brawl with some big black fitness Youtube personality and his group at a fitness expo.
>>
Was one of the few YouTube fitness people that was honest about roiding, he had a lot of old videos giving advice about how he was careful roiding and didn't go to hard, but in recent years I think he got more attention and threw caution to the wing and started roiding way harder, as evidenced by his crazy bull he did. He also looks way shitier than he used to.

I think he wanted to leave humanity behind too much.
>>
>>41527236
he claims all he does now is test and eq
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.