[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much longer can The Rock keep up his physique before the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

How much longer can The Rock keep up his physique before the years of steroids and other junk catches up to him? He'll be 50 by the year 2020
>>
File: ss.jpg (43KB, 600x643px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
43KB, 600x643px
3 more decades tops
>>
>>41526280

Stalone is smaller tho, so he looks good in a more thin way. The Rock relies on bulk. It will be interesting to say the least to see how he transitions into his 50s, 60s, and beyond...
>>
>>41526411
Stallone uses a moderate (4-6iu) go snd probably QoL amounts of test and anavar.

The Rock has lost a lot size recently and it is probably because he is shifting away from his move career. I said this years ago, but the rock probably doesn't use drugs in the capacity you think he does. It's probably moderate test, moderate gh and possibly tren before a film.

These days? He more than likely uses pharmacy grade bleeding edge peptides. Compounds without the negative feedback loops of gear.
>>
>>41526446

>pharmacy grade bleeding edge peptides. Compounds without the negative feedback loops of gear.

What's this? A healthy way to gear?
>>
>>41526669
Expensive and hard to find online
>>
>>41526690

How expensive? Obviously Hollywood people have their hook ups

And what makes this stuff not harmful?

I'm mad jelly right now

Arnold is def back on that gear btw, pic related ... his arms look 17inches and he's 70!
>>
a better question is, how long can the rock maintain the charade of being straight
>>
>>41526265
I love Dwayne. He seems like just such a genuinely nice guy. I want to hug him
>>
>>41526943

lol doesn't he have a girl and a baby now

u think he's really that undercover in the closet?

>>41526953
He seems nice. Keyword seems
>>
>>41526943

He is married to Lauren Hashian. They have 2 daughters.

I think he just tells interviewers not to bring up his family. He wants to protect them from tabloids and shit.
>>
>>41526786
>America!
>The country that turned my country from an empire into a historical footnote
>twice

Could he be any more cucked?
>>
>>41527211
Grow up.
>>
>>41527211
>My country
He's American
>>
>>41527211
>came to america
>started working in blue collar jobs painting houses
>devoted himself to his passion and turned it into a career through hard work and discipline
>becomes a politician and bangs a Kennedy

lmao he's American as fuark
>>
File: nowugay.jpg (157KB, 1280x1004px) Image search: [Google]
nowugay.jpg
157KB, 1280x1004px
>>41526265
he literally has pharma grade gear, can afford to take full blood tests and heart scans weekly, and has the best fucking doctors in the world, fucker will live past 70
>>
>>41526786
not expensive at all, they get it from doctors, and if they don't it's legit, they are all multimillionaires, if they cruised for the rest of their lives it might cost them a quarter to half a million without pharma grade GH
>>
>>41526265
Hulk Hogan is like a thousand years old and still swole as fuck. I'm just glad we'll finally have a /fit/ president honestly
>>
>>41527356
he is friends with rockefeller, which means he is neither american or austrian. Arnold is nothing more than a traitor and sellout.
>>
>>41527100
>implying thats not a cover family

open ur eyes guy
>>
File: thephraud.jpg (652KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thephraud.jpg
652KB, 1080x1080px
>>41528409
>>
>>41527211
>That pile of shit austria did nothing for him and almost ruined him because of being such a boring shitty country with no possibilities
>America made him rich and famous because he worked hard
Fuck austria why should he give a shit about it
>>
>>41527211
Lol is this what ameritards believe
>>
File: manlet rage.jpg (34KB, 534x712px) Image search: [Google]
manlet rage.jpg
34KB, 534x712px
>>41528617
>>
>>41528617
He's billed as 6'5 in wrestling so yeah he's probably 6'2-6'3. They always had a few extra inches and 20 or so pounds.

Fun fact: Andre the Giant was actually about 6'10.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>41527100
BLEACHED
>>41528617
I think it's well known that he's around 6'3" at most, 6'5" was his wrestling billed height
>>41527382
also this, top grade hollywood gear
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.