[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start adding a smoothie with oats, yogurt, milk, fruit, almonds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: toilet[1].jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
toilet[1].jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>start adding a smoothie with oats, yogurt, milk, fruit, almonds and peanut butter to nightly routine to bulk up
>has turned my bowel movements from solid one wipe cleans, to soft ones that burn as they come out and i have to push and wipe a number of times and get mudbutt from them

WHY I THOUGHT OATS WERE SUPPOSED TO FIRM THEM UP

WHAT IS NORMAL POOP CONSISTENCY SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE

YOU LIED TO ME FIT
>>
File: Durr.jpg (197KB, 1195x1195px) Image search: [Google]
Durr.jpg
197KB, 1195x1195px
>>41526101
FYI, Optimum Nutrition's 5 lb whey jug is big enough to make a helmet.
>>
>>41526117
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
come on guys you gotta have a solutin for this!
>>
>>41526374
Uhh.. maybe not drink your cocktail every night, stupid?
>>
>>41526101
You have IBS, probably from the excessive lactose. Try the meme filtered milk or lactaid

t. lost 25 pounds because everything gave me the hot shits
>>
>>41526426
but drinking smoothies to bulk is what people on fit do
>>
>>41526458
I'm sure they omitted the part where they shit sludge, or that they balance all that liquid with actual food.
Just drinking smoothies(!) at night(!) every night(!) will do a number on your regular bowel movements.
Use your common sense damnit!
>>
less dairy and less sugary fruit
>>
>>41526475
i dont only drink the smoothie as my regular nutrition. it is just a nightly calorie supplement.

the worst thing is that for years and years i would eat a bowl of oatmeal at night that contained most of this stuff. same amount of milk, oats, peanut butter, only thing i added was a bit of fruit and yogurt and it has done this to me
>>
>>41526502
Use common sense... remove dairy and sugary fruit as anon suggested.>>41526476
>>
>>41526476
its literally one cup of milk a day.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.