[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking for brother in Law

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1015.jpg (128KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1015.jpg
128KB, 500x615px
So my brother in Law just turned 30. He has recently taken numerous law enforcement exams as the cutoff age is 34. Everything from local township police, NYPD, State police, correctional including federal bureau of prisons, sheriffs departments, MTA police, enviormental police, game warden, forest ranger. Being in law enforcement in our metropolitan area is like winning the lottery. Southern New York, Connecicut, and New Jersey law enforcement personal make disturbing amounts of money, have ridiculous fringe benefits, and have concealed carry handgun permits that are valid national nationwide anywhere until they die. But because he is a minority (indian) and is multilingual and has no criminal or mental history he will probably get the Job. He said he wants to take steroids temporarily for like 6 months so he could put on serious lean muscle mass and then just workout to build more and maintain that mass. What would be a good stack of steroids that would be incredibly effective, and would have little to no side effects? Money is not a concern as this is only temporary. Thank you FIT we live in Morris County New Jersey and there are many meathead guido faggots at the gyms who sell all kinds of roids.
>>
>He said he wants to take steroids temporarily for like 6 months so he could put on serious lean muscle mass and then just workout to build more and maintain that mass. What would be a good stack of steroids that would be incredibly effective, and would have little to no side effects?

I wish you death for being this stupid.I hope this some pasta, congrats I'm triggered.
>>
File: 1480739876486.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1480739876486.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>41526015
how about you do some fucking research you idiot
>>
i think ill forward this thread to the dea seeing as you're asking about illegal drug use amongst officers

have a great day
>>
>>41526095
Is extremely common and they won't give a shit.
>>
>>41526015
> incredibly effective, and would have little to no side effects
LMAOing at your life
>>
>>41526230
tell that to the multiple people doing time in federal prisons for being crooked cops or selling their services off to legitimate criminals.

everyone thinks they can get away with it until they get on that prison yard as a police officer anon
>>
>>41526015
just 200mg of test a week should be plenty, if he isn't working out and eating clean. then nothing will work. 200mg of test/e will pack 20lbs to anyone in 3 months. you can also cruise on it for 6 if he wants to do that. sides are small
>>
>>41527808
>200mg of test/e will pack 20lbs to anyone in 3 months

Dont be as retarded as OP.
Everyone fares differently on gear and it will also be heavily dependent on his diet.
20lbs in 3 months on 200mg is shit diet or a fuckton of water retention; and will not be lean body mass.
Stop giving advise when you clearly have never used.
>>
Wew, this is fucking retarded.

>Stupid beta Indian blasts gear for 6 months
>Totally shuts down his endocrine system
>His beta Indian genetics fail to restart it properly when he gets off
>He is now a big muscly cop with the testosterone levels of a 12 year old girl
>Has to police somewhere in NY state
>He wouldnt last a week
>>
>>41529537
>>41529537
being this naive he thinks the indian doesnt have access to doctors who could give him actual pharma product that isn't chinese garbage made in a bathtub made by people under investigations and gag orders

keep placing your orders anon. you make their jobs so much easier. its fun watching you guys get indicted
>>
>>41526015
What did he score on his civil service? I also am from NJ and am looking for a job in law enforcement.
>>
The local cops in my area are all obvious juicers.

My uncle is gym buddies with a lot of cops, and they all juice because they feel it gives them an edge when it comes to being physically dominant.

I relatively nice town on the border of a nig ghetto, so there is a lot of crime involved with that and the cops want to be able to handle the 265 lb 6'5" giganiggers that come through every now and then
>>
>>41526095
Don't be a bitch you autistic faggot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.