[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just ordered some of this for beard gainz.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: file.png (172KB, 263x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
172KB, 263x300px
What am I in for?
>>
>>41525706
Been working for me, went from baby smooth to patchy teen in 3 months. Im 21.
>>
>>41525706
>21
>white
>almost 0 beard
>father and brother have godlike beards
>minoxidil for 3 months
>2/10 beard

i-i'm getting there bro
>>
>>41525706
Does this work with eyebrows and beards? From what I read online this stuff isn't meant for this.
>>
dont do it you dumb cunt
it contains alcohol and other things, it ages the skin and makes you look like an old shit that hasnt slept in 2 days
it was made for fucking CROWN regrowth, maybe your temples but not your fucking face you cuck
>>
>>41525706
So that's how those beta 90lbs hipster faggots get those massive viking beards, lmao
>>
>>41525706
should i try this on my chest?
i want to be fuzzier
>>
>>41525805

>>41525706

This

> Used minoxidil on my receding hairline.
> It's only recommended for the crown.
> Hair grows back so fuck following directions properly
> Face ages ten years in two
> Google minoxidil and collagen
> Studies show minox inhibited collagen production in mice
> Stop using rogaine
> Hair falls back out
> Face doesn't go back to normal
> Bald and ugly now

Don't put Minoxidil on your face you fucking retard.
>>
>>41525706
Just ask some real man to donate some hairs to you man don't try to kill yourself with that shady stuff.
>>
File: mydixadril.png (108KB, 697x275px) Image search: [Google]
mydixadril.png
108KB, 697x275px
>>41525706
>>
>>41525706
Been using it twice a day for a month and have peach fuzz where there was nohair. I heard it takes 3 months.
>>
File: Targ.png (116KB, 212x297px) Image search: [Google]
Targ.png
116KB, 212x297px
Stop cheating.
>>
>>41525958
Did slather your face with it? You're just supposed to wash it off if gets on your face. I use it on my hairline just fine.
>>
>>41526207

Didn't put any on my face. But covered most of my scalp with it twice a day.
>>
>>41526224
So then how'd it age your face?
>>
>>41526251
It didn't, he's just mad he aged like milk and his ego wants to blame something other than his shit genetics.
>>
>>41525958

myth
most beard evolutions i've seen, the men in pics aged normally
i've been using for 6 months now and my face is just the way it was
also, my doctor said there were no side effects

plus, use some moisturizing faggot, take care of your skin and also wash it with an exfoliating soap twice every week
>>
>>41525706

31 years old. used for 1 year 1 month. started with patchy beard. almost full beard now. just waiting for two spots to fill in. never had any side effects. get compliments now rather than insults.
>>
>>41525805
>>41525958
you are freaking me out guys

i just purchased a 6 month kirkland minoxidil
>>
>>41526313
lol your genetics are so shit even minoxidil won't help
>>
>>41526348
i used walmart brand equate. definitely use the foam. the liquid shit is a mess. wash your hands when you're done. you will see results in a few weeks to a month. make sure to shave every now and again or the foam won't hit those bald spots.
>>
>>41526251
>>41526284

I have no self-esteem to speak of let alone enough to shield with delusions. Both my parents and older siblings have firm skin well into middle age. I don't think it's shit genetics.

Go read around the web on hair loss forums about minoxidil and prematurely aging faces. There are a lot of dudes out there with the same story. It doesn't happen to everyone, but it does happen.

Or roll the dice and put a product known to damage collagen on your face and hope for the best.
>>
>>41526375

i've done my research, and i rolled the dice in the name of science. now i actually look like a man instead of a low testosterone faggot.
>>
>>41526361
just the way it was in matters of skin aging you functional analphabet mongrel
>>
>>41526384

A full beard does not make you a man Someday when you're older, you'll realize that a full beard was inside you all along despite your high estrogen levels.
>>
>>41526434

there's a difference between a beard slowly filling in and gaining a full beard in one year.
>>
File: ajchampagne.png (180KB, 309x277px) Image search: [Google]
ajchampagne.png
180KB, 309x277px
>>41525706
Use it for pube thickness, ladies/guys will be mirin hard at your bulletproof bush

If you rub some on your shaft, it will start to grow some hair along the bottom. I have about a 2inch landing strip underneath my cock
>>
>>41526453
a metaphorical beard was inside of you all along. that's almost as good as a Dan Bilzerian level beard. Just love yourself for who you are anon.
>>
>>41525706
you're retarded, you'll awfully regret it in few years since it ages your skin
>>
File: oyyvey.jpg (50KB, 922x782px) Image search: [Google]
oyyvey.jpg
50KB, 922x782px
LOL at all the bald fags in here
>>
>>41526559

That's an enviable head of hair ma'am. But to be fair, as a woman, your odds of ever going bald are slim.
>>
>>41526577
Cope.

Just tell yourself that while idolizing muh Jason Statham and maybe you'll be able to sleep at night, baldie LMAO
>>
>>41526559

>he doesn't realise his hair is thin and possibly diffusing

I can see your scalp without even opening the picture. You might be in the early stages of diffuse thinning. Enjoy your hair while it lasts
>>
>>41526559
women don't go bald so you have no point of posting it
>>
>>41526607
You're not a woman?
>>
File: oyveyyyy.jpg (61KB, 1335x830px) Image search: [Google]
oyveyyyy.jpg
61KB, 1335x830px
>>41526628
>>41526653
>>41526659
Attack of the baldies

>I can see your scalp without even opening the picture. You might be in the early stages of diffuse thinning.
It's called sleeping awkwardly and having your hair plastered in positions it shouldn't have been, forcing it to fall in ways it wouldn't with its natural parting.

In other words, bedhead - a feeling none of you baldies will know. No, sorry - I'll never bald.

You should all band up and visit your Jason Statham shrine
>>
>>41526680

The front of your head has the density of a cancer victim

Cut it real short and see
>>
>>41526680
show us your tits lady
>>
File: oyveyyyyy.jpg (55KB, 1342x723px) Image search: [Google]
oyveyyyyy.jpg
55KB, 1342x723px
>>41526702
>Cut it real short and see
No thanks - I'd like to attract a wife younger than 40.

(Good luck with that.)
>>
>>41526680
become a trap and pls be in london
>>
>>41525706
It works, just very, VERY slowly. We're talking months to a year of continuous, consistent usage just to see slight improvement.

But it's pretty cheap and takes about 10 seconds to apply, and it works, so... go for it.
>>
Question
Does this promote new hair growth, or just restart it in follicles that have stopped making hair? I'm considering doing it for some facial hair growth (I'm 22 and have very nearly no hair other than couple of stray ones, only have to shave my mustache every other week) but my dad has pretty poor beard growth as well (it's patchy). Since I probably wasn't dealt the best hand genetically, is it going to do anything?
>>
>>41526849
yes, go for it, but be aware you'll only get a full beard at 23-24 with consistent use

just pass on your face everyday and don't create expectations, it'll appear
>>
>>41525706
You'll regret every single wrink.
>>
>>41526680
>dat neck
>dat shoulder width
>not female

My dick is thicker than your neck, and longer than your shoulder width.
And my dick is pretty average.
>>
>>41525958
>Studies show minox inhibited collagen production in mice
well fuck wheres the products that make collagen go haywire, i want that baby smooth skin
>>
>>41526120
It depends on genetics, but one should use it for at least a year to get good results.

I myself didn't try it yet, but done tons of research and going to order 6 month kirkland minox this week.
>>
Alpha Destiny has a video on this shit. It worked for him. He said it dried his face out and made him itchy as fuck though I think.
>>
>>41525958
can confirm this.

tried minoxidil and had the same experience, wouldn't recommend
>>
>>41525706
Rack pulls, good mornings and autistic neck training.
>>
>>41527630
it exists and its name is retinol-a
>>
>>41526680
>t. supreme gentleman
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.