[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hungry Man TV Dinner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: i'mlazy.png (303KB, 429x362px) Image search: [Google]
i'mlazy.png
303KB, 429x362px
I just ate one of these. How fucked are my gains /fit/?
>>
These aren't really that bad at all. Microwave meals are fine as long as you find the ones that have no transfats and minimal sodium.

I found a chicken pesto pasta ready-meal thing, a supposedly healthy one, that had 3g of transfat and 1920mg sodium.

Whereas there are some that have 200-300mg sodium and low fat + high protein and 30g carbs
>>
File: IMG_2486.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2486.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>41525691

>26g

enjoy your nogains

You're alright OP, just switch to the 39grams or if your lucky they sell the 50 gram ham dinners (there always out when I go shopping)

Quick and easy meal, just be sure to cook them right.
>>
>>41525923
>coca cola
>>
>>41526551

What do you drink for liquid calories
>>
>>41525770
There's literally nothing wrong with dietary sodium UNLESS you have salt-sensitive hypertension, which affects a small portion of the population. Thinking you need to restrict salt is as outdated as thinking saturated fat and dietary cholesterol clogs your arteries.
>>
>>41525691
do you eat as many carbs as you do pussy? If so, start crying.
>>
>>41526586
>>41526551
holy shit, do you live in the united states? I am honestly all for universal healthcare but then I see about people like you who will probably get preventable type 2 diabetes in the next 3 years because of shit like this and then I think to myself "I don't want to pay anything towards these dumbasses"
>>
>>41525923
Coke cola and prepackaged meals. It's like you are trying not to make it.
>>
>>41525691
your gains aren't fucked but man, those meals are total dogshit
>>
>>41526769

Whats wrong with pre packaged meals?
>>
>>41525923
What is the difference? Only 26 and 39g protein?
>>
>>41525770
theyre full of processed and refined foods, of course they're bad.
>>
>>41525923
Chicken breast, eggs. Good choices. But I think you're out of milk
>>
File: digestivebiohazard.jpg (139KB, 897x516px) Image search: [Google]
digestivebiohazard.jpg
139KB, 897x516px
>>41526917
the metric fuckton of shit that goes into them
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.