[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does your cutting diet look like? I was on intermittent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: A cosmic feel.jpg (337KB, 2290x1014px) Image search: [Google]
A cosmic feel.jpg
337KB, 2290x1014px
What does your cutting diet look like?

I was on intermittent fasting and making kick ass progress. My new job requires me to eat the normie 3 meals a day. I'm still getting my -500 kCal a day but since dropping IF I'm hungry all the damn time and it's miserable.

I can't do keto either because of the job because I'm required to have carbohydrates.
>>
>>41523636
skip breakfast, eat healthy at lunch, chicken breast / brown rice /veggies for supper. Everyday.
>>
>>41523636
what kind of job is this,
beer taster or something?
checking for poisons for Trump?
>>
File: 1379477772403.jpg (69KB, 515x457px) Image search: [Google]
1379477772403.jpg
69KB, 515x457px
>>41523636
>I'm required to have carbohydrates
>>
>>41524457
bread taster
>>
>>41524457
Pilot in the military. Carbohydrates and skipping meals destroy your tolerance for G forces.
>>
My experience with Applebee's has been worse and worse. I get the pretzel appetizer and they used to be great with a big bowl of cheese and a side of honew mustard. Then they made the cheese a tiny bowl and stopped including honey mustard. The final straw is the pretzels don't even taste right the last two times I've been there. They also stopped including the breadstick with the mac n cheese chicken platter. All that with miserable fat useless nigger waiters and I no longer go there. I never tipped below 20% even with shitty service.
>>
>>41524508
*no carbohydrates.
>>
>>41524508
You can eat low carb and be a pilot
>>
>>41524457
Cashier at Auntie Anne's. They give me free pretzels and lemonade everyday
>>
>>41524558
Is Auntie AnneĀ“s a real place?
Sounds like a comfy place to shop
>>
>>41524582
It's a pretzel shop. I was recently promoted to shift manager and we are required to taste test the pretzels and lemonade multiple times a day.
>>
>>41524508
very cool though
>>
File: 2RLm11Z.jpg (38KB, 411x754px) Image search: [Google]
2RLm11Z.jpg
38KB, 411x754px
>>41523636

Meal 1:
>Scrambled eggs mixed w/ sausage and jalapenos
>side of hash browns
>cup of black coffee

Meal 2:
>Chicken breast
>White rice
>Broccoli

Meal 3 (post workout shake):
>1 and a half cups of milk
>1/2 cup of dry oats
>2 tbsp of PB
>1 frozen banana
>1 scoop of whey
>2 tbsp of Cool Whip

Meal 4:
>Can of black beans
>Lean ground beef w/ jalapenos

Meal 5:
>bowl of oatmeal

I eat this literally everyday and have made great shred gains OP. I also count my macros so a day of eating this looks something like

P: 215g
C: 295g
F: 83g
>>
>>41524672
how many calories is this
>>
>>41524672
Could I substitute meal 2 with a jalapeno pretzel-dog and a medium lemonade? I'm required by my job to eat that everyday
>>
>>41524683

~2810

>>41524697
do whatever you want mang as long as it hits your macros. You won't have a successful cut without counting them so you might as well
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.