[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting a deeper, brooding voice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 1495052134469.png (739KB, 1237x961px) Image search: [Google]
1495052134469.png
739KB, 1237x961px
I'd like to get that /fit/. An even deeper voice with a perfect diction.

I've got a slight lisp which sounds retarded as fuck when I listen to myself, and despite being 22 my vocie still sounds juvenile.

Please help.
>>
>>41521835
Increase testo and think before you speak and then speak slowly. Take your time.
>>
>>41521835
Whisky and cigars my dude, makes my voice much lower, purily anecdotal tho
>>
>>41521835
Nofap + breath into your balls
>>
My voice is kinda deep and im OK with it. My only issue is my awkward speech pattern. I don't really feel nervous or anxious when talking to people I just have issues knowing when to start or stop or whether what I'm saying could offend someone to a degree.
>>
>>41521904
>breath into your balls
what
>>
>>41521950
LOL, I'm sorry anon but that's literally a symptom of Asperger syndrome
>>
>>41521985
I wouldn't be surprised desu.
>>
Perfect diction is easily attainable by simple thinking before you speak and taking your time with words.

I have a pretty deep voice, but it doesn't really fit my personality. I like being goofy, sarcastic, and fun, but most of the time what I say sarcastically comes out authoritatively and goofy stuff is very awkward coming from a deep voice.
>>
>>41522129
>authoritativly

Don't worry, nobody actually thinks you have any authority
>>
>>41521835
Drink straight liquor (don't be a faggot with your jack n cokes) and smoke ciggies.

Last year i got into tequila hardcore (reposados are my fav) and started smoking for the first time in six years because of stress. My voice definitely deepened.

As a matter of fact, the last girl i hooked up with said my voice literally turned her on while on the phone.

It also helps that i'm not a manlet. Deepness of voice and height are positively correlated
>>
>>41522281
Vocaroo faggot
>>
suck cigarettes and smoke dicks
>>
>>41521835
Unfortunately, while I'm not that familiar with /fit/ (not fat, but starting to get a pudgy belly and I don't wanna get any bad habits in college) I am very familiar with voice work and have a deep voice myself (I sounded like a man by the time I was eleven).

The secret is learning how to relax your throat muscles. It's not a panacea for your problem, but it will help. Drinking warmer liquids or having no ice in your drinks will help get your muscles used to not tensing up as much. This is because when you drink cold liquids your throat muscles will basically be more used to being constricted.

Another thing is to learn how to over pronunciate every word. This will be hard with a lisp, but it really isn't necessary; it just makes you sound more clear with people, and mixed with a deep voice, it increases your manliness to others.

Drinking CAN help your voice get deep, but I don't recommend it strongly like these guys are. It'll make your voice more raspy, but a raspy lisp will be strange to the ear. Drink maybe a little more than you do, but not, like, every night. In fact, I don't drink at all because I try to keep my voice silky and melfluous (and it has just the right amount of rasp).

Also, don't smoke. It'll make your voice lower, but weaker. Same with weed, I've seen from my friends. They start off with deeper vocies, but they get higher and more effimante after a while. Smoking weed or tobacco will help a little, but it's not worth it the tobacco dependency or the temporary deep-voice that marijuana gives you. It's just not a good idea when they're other ways to get a deep voice without such risks.

And when you yawn, catch yourself. Study how open everything is. The yawn prooves you CAN have a deeper voice. Disect it what your body does during it.

A vocaroo of your voice would really help me tell you what might help you out.

Also, you're 22. 22 year-olds are still babies. Excercise'll help if this is the case with you. You have time.
>>
>>41522849
post vocaroo
>>
>>41521835
http://www.artofmanliness.com/2011/11/13/masculine-voice/
>>
>>41522155
underrated post
>>
How can I louden my voice?
I've started doing warmups to deepen my voice before I leave the house every day (mostly deep chanting and stuff), but my voice still sounds timid and weak, no force behind it. If I try to forcibly project it more it ends up cracking or sounding nasal.
>>
Kind of a weird trick but it works for me:
Learn to death metal growl. I don't even really like death metal but if I do it in the car for a few minutes, my speaking voice will be more relaxed and deeper, pretty much the effect of smoking a cig but without the raspiness.
>>
>>41521973
Ancient taoist technique of elevating the yang in your semen to the third plain of the brain. You can also do it by edging inside a chick or vampirizing prostitutes of their mana.
>>
>>41521973
elliot hulse meme. i dunno if it has any merrit at all im not qualified to say
>>
>>41521835

Have a bromance.
No homo.
>>
>>41522129
When I plan what to say it always comes out way more contrived compared to spontaneous figure of speech.

Bruh stopping what to say will only result in you regretting not saying it or becoming frustrated and it is truly the mindset of a beta.
>>
>>41522281
deepness of the voice and height are not correlated don't be ridiculous
>>
>>41525818
manlet detected

I'm 6"3 with a deep as fuark voice.
>>
>>41521835

Ground yourself

Breath into your balls

Speak through your chest

Practice saying the ABC's in a lower octave

Anytime your voice gets too high and you notice just clear your throat and try again
>>
>>41524436
>vampirizing prostitutes of their mana.
Have you ever done this?
>>
>>41525999
still not explaining the correlation
>>
>>41525999
My dad is 5'9 and whenever he raised his voice when I was a kid I shut the fuck up and paid attention, same with my drill sergeant, he was like 5'5 and had a voice which could make you shit yourself.
>>
>>41525999
>I am tall and have a deep voice and therefore these two traits are correlated
Intelligence is apparently correlated with height but you seem to contradict that
>>
File: 1495228371570.jpg (131KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1495228371570.jpg
131KB, 1024x1536px
>>41529242
Kek
>>
people told me i have a ringing voice, what the fuck does that mean and is it good or bad?
>>
>>41531446
Pretty sure thats bad. This is what I would say a ringing voice sounds like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcMgt3JQDxw
That shit rings around your ears after its finished like a bell keeps ringing after its hit.
Those people sound like pieces of shit for saying that to your face or you're a piece of shit for forcing them to listen to you
>>
>>41531519
i dont sound like a literal ring man, i have deep voice
>>
>>41531653
sure
>>
>>41531687
i dunno how to explain it im not english speaker so in our language it sounds different, maybe i can vocaroo it but i dunno if 'ringing' quality will remain in recording
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.