[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help losing fat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: blorb.jpg (22KB, 550x454px) Image search: [Google]
blorb.jpg
22KB, 550x454px
>Normie here, don't kill me

I've been starting a 30 minutes daily ab exercise and taking breaks on the weekends, because I'm not that chubby yet. Still want to get some off and maybe get some abs so I look halfway decent.

Then this bodybuilder guy on my facebook started talking about how he's taking a supplement, KETO//OS, which throws you into ketosis while you can still eat some carbs and cheat a little.

I checked it out, it's a little pricey. But he also seems like he's pushing this as a product like he's working for them.

>Is there anything that I could take that won't show up on a military drug test that would cut down on fat? Of course to supplement the workout I'm already doing
>Does KETO:OS work?
>>
Its probably one of those drugs that blocks carb absorption in the stomach.
They can have pretty nasty sides.

If you want ketosis, just stop eating carbs, don't look for magic pills.

Not to mention, being in ketosis doesn't mean you're guaranteed to lose fat. You say nothing about your diet right now. What is your calorie intake?
>>
>>41521555
looks better on the left desu

nice and strong
>>
>>41521555
don't buy supplements

30 minutes of daily abs is also a waste of tmie

if you want to lose fat then do full body weight training and eat less. try intermittent fasting it makes it easier.
>>
>>41521581
desu I'm going to start counting, my brother was pretty bad about his weight and he started a ketosis diet and cheated on the weekends and lost a bunch.

Right now all I eat is usually a wrap and a taco a day, barely ever anything other than water, but I cheat on the weekends and I think that's killing me.
>>
>>41521581
bout tree fiddy
>>
>>41521555
>30 minutes daily ab exercise
fuuuuucking hell man
i know the start new thread button is above the sticky but come on
>>
>does keto os work

It sounds like you need it. Buy up. Also be sure to buy a full years supply so you are committed. Even if you need to go into debt to do so.
>>
>just now took friend's advice and downloaded fitnesstracker

Bruh, I should have started counting calories much sooner. I've been going way over what I should for my one-pound a week goal, but now that I can actually see it, it won't be hard at all.

What should I place priority on though? No carbs or no calories? If I eat below my daily calorie count but it's still carbs, will I lose?
>>
>>41521555
If you want to lose weight you need to eat less. As exercises are useful for defining your abs, not fat loss.

Keto works in the sense that you can get your daily every from fat instead of carbohydrates. You can still gain or lose weight on keto depending on your consumption of calories above or below your TDEE.

Install MFP on your phone and track calories. You can keto if you want to but you'll still have to maintain a deficit.
>>
Fat here:

I have been running for 30 min every 5 days for the past 3 weeks and eating less/better food. But am not lifting at all cause all my bodybuilding friends told me to just lose all the fat first (am 5'9 and around 40% fat) then I can focus on BB. Is this true? I had more fun lifting in the first couple of days...
>>
>>41524655
Your friends are either idiots, trolls or activity trying to sabotage you. There is zero reason not to lift unless you are going for the hungry skeleton anarexic look.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.