[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Acne.jpg (51KB, 770x470px) Image search: [Google]
Acne.jpg
51KB, 770x470px
How do you prevent it?
>>
Accutane.

Everything else is meme
>>
>>41520819
Apple cider vinegar, face moisturizer, vitamin d and a fresh pillow case every 3-4 days.

>>41520826
enjoy your fucked up joints.
>>
>>41520819
dont consume dairy,
use a clean towel after showe
use a clean pillow case every night
donĀ“t touch your face, I REPEAT DON`T FUCKING TOUCH YOUR FACE,
use face wash and use hydrating cream
>>
>>41520830
xDDD
>>
>>41520819
Benzoyl peroxide
Retin-A (aka Tretinoin)
Salicylic acid wash (optional)
> CUT OUT DAIRY!
> EAT CLEAN!
> LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX CARBOHYDRATES (LOW SUGAR DIET)
>>41520839

agreed, fuck accutane
>>
>>41520854
this
>>
File: illumerntar.jpg (12KB, 582x215px) Image search: [Google]
illumerntar.jpg
12KB, 582x215px
>>41520839
>apple cider vinegar
What is so special about this? I hear about all sorts of benefits and it honestly reads a lot like homeopathy. Considering vinegar is wine fermented with oxygen, whats the big difference from using apples instead of grapes?
>>
>>41520819
don't be a genetic failure x 1
>>
>>41521240
Something with bacteria in the unfiltered kind. No clue how or why it works but my face is considerably clearer ever since I started washing it with ACV. That's all I care about desu
>>
>>41520830
Its time to stop.
>>
>>41520826

You can "prevent" (not permanently get rid of) it by using prescription sulfur washes. I've got one that actually works pretty damn well.

Things like this post >>41521160 don't really work too well. They just dry the shit out of your skin, and don't actually treat the problem. It's not actually due to the oil, as many sites claim, it's due to the bacteria.

Also, accutante can have some huge health risks, and for some people it doesn't even work. Diet may help, but I think that's more on a person to person basis. Some people claim getting rid of dairy helps, others like me see no difference at all. Just make sure you change your pillow shams weekly. That can make a huge difference if you're not changing them for months at a time.
>>
Reduce my stress because I figured that is what causing my hormonal acne go out of wack.

getting more and better sleep because that is also related to stress

in terms of food, the only relation with me and acne is having too much sugar, high gi food that raised my blood sugar too high and too quick.

other than that, having these controls def prevented future breakouts.

right now I am just trying to deal with scarring which I have used a 10 step care program that north korea invented.
>>
>>41521416
Have you tried using regular vinegar? It might have to do with the ascetic acid.
>>
for me it's dairy that cause acne
as long as I don't drink milk at all and limit my dairy intake my skin is fine
>>
>>41520819
If you have dry skin -> moisturize
If you have fatty skin -> wash face twice per day and pat dry with a clean towel
Switch your pillow case regularly (at least once per week, preferably more often)
Take vitamin D supplements
Take beta carotene supplements

For serious acne (not some pimples, real acne) go to a doctor and get either a high dosage Vitamin A or Accutane prescription.
Both work well, but have rather serious side effects so you need to get regular liver check-ups. So don't self-prescribe.
>>
>>41520819
get off roids
>>
>>41521621

THIS.
>>
>>41521556
No, I only tried filtered and unfiltered ACV kinds. Acetic acid is known to kill bacteria though, likely has something to do with that. The unfiltered kind also contains The Mother, beneficial bacteria basically, but I can't find much info on it though it's supposedly effective for skin care.
>>
Vinegar is some stupid holistic bs.

For very oily skin (like me):

Glytone Mild Gel Cleanser
Stridex Maximum Strength Salycylic Acid pads
Neutrogena Hydroboost moisturizer
Don't touch your face

Used to get cystic acne all the time. It was annoying because they tend to stick around for several weeks and never come to a head so you either wait it out or try and fuck with it and scar your face. Can't remember the last time I had a cyst (maybe 5 months ago?)
>>
>>41520819
salicylic acid exfoliator
benzoyl peroxide wash
glycolic acid
zinc oxide cream

change pillow cases frequently
>>
>>41520854
this but would add:
only meat and vegies, veggies being the main part of the meal.
Try buckwheat or quinoa instead.

Shave with olive oil, do some clay mask and then put coconut oil during the night
Use aloe vera for aftershave

results are amazing. My friends are having all fucked up face from foams and chemicals, I just started to shine
>>
keto and fasting
>>
File: 2200236.jpg (21KB, 400x338px) Image search: [Google]
2200236.jpg
21KB, 400x338px
>>41520819
>>
>>41520819
for me what really works is doxycline. I started ordering it online by simply googling buy online. It's shipped from India
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.