[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 547336.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
547336.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
If i'm going to die alone might as well die with a good pair of pecs and biceps amirite
>No friends
>No gf
>Parents despise me
The feels man ...
>>
>>41520672

I kind of wish I was in your position so I could just blast all the steroids.
Do that mate.
>>
>>41520672
go back to /r9k/ this is not /fit/ related

some real advice tho. you need to radically change your situation. literally drop every comfortable thing about your current life and start again
>>
File: 1495368580969.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1495368580969.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>no friends
>high-school drop out
>managed to weasel my way into university and failed out
>no gf
>no family connection
>no social circle
>virgin
>30 soon
>manlet
>clinically diagnosed as an adult with "severe" mental disorders: ASD, AVPD, SPD, anxiety and depression last month
>mensa tests results came back : extremely low IQ (not even going to post the number, it's embarrassing)
>doctors say I'm an "extreme" case

Heading into my 6th year of lifting - it's all I have in my life. The doctors have offered me a ton of drugs, but I don't see the point in taking them other than for anxiety, it wont fix anything else. My life is actually passed by already, I can't escape this, this is my life. All that and I still feel too guilty to apply for disability, despite my doctors saying they would give evidence for my case if I ever applied.

My parents have begun changing their wills and will probably buy me a 1 bedroom apartment in order or me to at least have a roof over my head when they're gone. Worst of all is that I'm not surprised I ended up like this; as I kid I never saw a bright future, I was young and retarded, but I at least was aware of my impairments from a young age. Being around other people made me realise how fucked I was.

I didn't make it, I wont make it, consider your lucky that you have a chance, because I never did.

>inb4 : HURR DURR PULL YOUR SOCKS UP, MAN UP! HURRR

I've been told that my entire life, I have tried and tried and tried and tried, nothing has ever changed. I didn't even seek help until I was 28 because I spent my entire life in denial thinking I would eventually "get over it" and "move on" and become a "normie". It never happened.
>>
>>41520813
>I have tried and tried and tried and tried, nothing has ever changed
>feel too guilty to apply for disability
>offered me a ton of drugs, but I don't see the point in taking them
>I spent my entire life in denial

someone needs to remake that fat girl "Ive tried everything but nothing works" starter pack meme but for sadcunts like you. what exactly have you done to try and fix your life except wait for it to fix itself?
>>
File: IMG_2628.jpg (134KB, 640x821px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2628.jpg
134KB, 640x821px
>>41520672
Take your bawwing to r9k faggot
>>
>>41520862
My doctors have told me the drugs are mainly for people who have their lives together, but are failing and need temporary assistance to balance their mental state in order for them to not completely fuck up their lives.

For my specific situation my doctors told me the drugs will help with anxiety, but they wont fix everything else that's wrong, like the autism (ASD), or the low IQ, or the SPD. So basically they're useless for me.
>>
>>41520892
fixing one of your problems is better than fixing none. the fact you see this as a ll or nothing thing would suggest you do this alot. you pass on opportunities because you think they wont fix the rest of your problems, but all of those small benefits would add up over time and youd be much better off

also, you need to drop the idea of traditional success. if friends/gf/family are off the table, you need to focus on a different goal. that stuff isnt the be-all-end-all, you just want it because you dont have it
>>
>>41520876
K I L L Y O U R S E L F
>>
>>41520980
hes literally right tho
>>
>>41520955
>also, you need to drop the idea of traditional success. if friends/gf/family are off the table, you need to focus on a different goal. that stuff isnt the be-all-end-all, you just want it because you dont have it

What a load of bullshit. You're fucked in the head if you believe a single thing you just wrote.
>>
>>41521061
in what way? you definitely can find fulfilment in life outside of those things. he literally said he has autism and those things arent options for him. he needs to find something else to live for
>>
>>41521061
No, he's right. Focusing on (currently) unreachable goals will only make you feel worse overall. By focusing on things you CAN do, you'll improve in other regards to the point that you might (emphasis on 'might') be able to achieve other goals as well.
>>
>>41520813
Before you lose all hope, your IQ results might be very much influenced by your mental problems, meaning that if you can get mentally healthy your IQ might increase a lot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.