[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to do cardio everyday without fucking up your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1491343986453.jpg (80KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1491343986453.jpg
80KB, 480x454px
Is it possible to do cardio everyday without fucking up your knees and legs?
are there cardio types that don't require legs?
>>
>the running is bad for you meme perpetrated by lazy people
>>
>>41520058
If you're not overweight you can absolutely run everyday. Just don't push yourself too hard and only increase volume at most 10% per week.

If you are overweight I would stick to doing high impact cardio like running only 3x a week and do low impact cardio like biking, rowing, the elliptical, jump rope, etc. on your other days.
>>
>>41520071
>ye, tell it to me fucked up knees.
>I recommend swimming
>>
>>41520058
Running isn't going to fuck up your legs if you don't push yourself too hard.

Cycling and rowing are better though. As is swimming.
>>
>>41520058
Sprinting if you are slim or do ruckmarches
>>
>>41520058
Yes. You're ancestors walked everywhere. Stop reading bro science and go for a walk.
>>
>>41520174
yeah cause cavemen was known to live a long and healthy life! Fucking /fit/ summed up right here.

op, get a bike. Its not hard on your joints.
>>
File: 1404670612754.jpg (34KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1404670612754.jpg
34KB, 292x257px
How much of a evolutionary failure are you if you can't do something you were physiologically designed to do without fucking up your body?
>>
>>41520058
Kayaking
>>
File: 1487341306458.jpg (221KB, 706x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487341306458.jpg
221KB, 706x1024px
This is relevant enough

I used to be 5'8" and growing, in high school now standing at 5'6". I work and am on my feet all day, whether it is 8 hours at work, 1 hour at the gym which is both cardio and lifting, or helping around the house.

Is this disc/joint compression?

Also just weighed myself after starting up dieting a few weeks ago.

>empty tare weight was 254 lbs

>full weight with water and food is now 250 lbs even

I bet if i could endure the headaches and weigh empty now i'd be around 245
>>
>>41520058
rowing machine
>>
>>41520174
They also walked and ran on grassy and forested surfaces not pavements. Their culture didn't involve sitting on their ass for the majority of the day either. And they didn't consume large amounts of artificial and processed foods full of GMOs.
>>
>>41520058
>cardio types that don't require legs

fucking with your /fit/ boyfriend
>>
>>41520489
sounds like you've got a chronic case of manletitis
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.