[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I stop binging at night?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1473283805898.jpg (97KB, 800x477px) Image search: [Google]
1473283805898.jpg
97KB, 800x477px
How the fuck do I stop binging at night?
>>
don't buy shit food.
Force yourself to eat fruit or something relatively healthy before you go for shit food.
>>
People binge when they are bored or their mind isn't active. Find something to do.
>>
You should plan for a small snack at night, something reasonably healthy such as fruit.

Beyond that, remind yourself that you always feel like shit when you binge and that you will be happier if you didn't. Internalize the connection between binging and disappointment.
>>
>>41519157
>>41519144
Enjoy all those sugars. Lmao
>>
>>41519173

>he thinks sugar is inherently bad

I bet you're sedentary and think lifting a few times a week makes you fit.
>>
File: 1fdzgm.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1fdzgm.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>>41519151
Not OP but another person trying to break the binging cycle. I do it if I've had a shitty day at work or something else is stressing me out. I feel like the problem is both how I deal with life circumstances and my relationship with food as a comforting mechanism. Without knowing the rest of your eating habits, if you're a night-binger like I am, the cravings that arise from boredom are usually a sign that it's time to wind down or go to bed for the night. Good luck OP, we're all gonna make it
>>
>IF
>18 and 6
>Noon to 6:00pm
>Big meal at Noon
>Big meal at 6:00pm

If you're still hungry in the evening after that, then either you need to eat more nutritious foods or stop being a zero will power phaggot.
>>
>>41519126
Seltzer water.
>>
The easiest way to prevent yourself from eating is to brush your teeth when you get food cravings (Proper brushing that includes gum line, cheeks, roof of mouth, and tongue).

It will destroy the craving and you won't want to eat because everything will taste like shit for at least an hour after brushing.
>>
>>41519126
Buy tren and some anavar and you can look like one of the pic related ''fake natty calisthenics'' fags and still binge.
>>
>>41519126

A casein shake close to bed should help.
>>
File: 1492136007995.jpg (165KB, 735x611px) Image search: [Google]
1492136007995.jpg
165KB, 735x611px
>>41519126
by sleeping early before the hunger kicks in you dumb retard.
buy melatonin
>>
>>41519126
is this achievable natty in 3 years?
>>
>>41519126
Buy cucumbers. Even if you binge 2 of em that's only like 50 kcal
>>
>>41519126
stop having shit at home to begin with.

if you must eat something at night, eat carrots or something healthy. Eat frozen berrys or whatever.

just change out the unhealthy shit with healthy stuff.
>>
1. Dont buy any kind of food you can binge on at the grocery store. I dont keep snacks in my house

2. Eat the vast majority of your food at night so youre relatively full before bed.
>>
Go to sleep. Need plenty of sleep for plenty of gains anyway.
>>
>>41519126
honestly I found the best diet plan ever by accident. Just only buy food that can't be eaten without a good amount of preperation. Once you realize you're going to have to work for 20 minutes to binge you're much less likely to do it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.