[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R u ready for your gyms annual penis inspection anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image-6.jpg (101KB, 800x549px) Image search: [Google]
image-6.jpg
101KB, 800x549px
R u ready for your gyms annual penis inspection anon?
>>
No I fapped 3 times in an hour and now my dick is sore.
>>
>>41518948
Annual?

They do weekly inspections at mine
>>
>>41518948
Yep. Bend over, I'm ready to measure girth and depth.
>>
>>41518948
I always get placed last in the big chart on the wall :(
>>
when i was in higschool they had a mandatory medical check in like the 3rd year iirc. doctor briefly looked if ur dick wasnt diseased as well.

doctor that did that shit to us was coincidentally a mom of one of the girls (small town). apparently the bitch couldnt keep her hippocratic oath and the girl and her friends were giggling about the fact that my dick was supposedly big. Felt somehow embarrassed at the time so was mad as fuck. Her mom got kicked off the inspection job and lost her real job due to my parents pushing charges.

pretty sure nobody cares about my story but the thread kinda reminded me of it lul
>>
>>41519031
>telling girls you have a nice dick
Pretty sure that's fine under "do no harm."
>>
>>41519041
>informing your underage daughter about the penises of her classmates.

ever hear of secrecy laws that medical professionals have to abide too? theyre pretty strict here in europe

yeah but i was 14 at the time and it ended up being a big deal to the point were i had a nickname about it through highschool. People reffering to your dick at that age is not really that much fun since everybody is an insecure little shit
>>
My gym cancelled ours, it was supposed to be tomorrow. Really pissed because I washed my dick especially for the occasion. Now I'll have to do it again in however many weeks they decide to reschedule it.
>>
>>41519031
what high school does this though

I've never heard of anything like this
>>
>>41519098
it's pretty common practice in europe.
every highschool is public and they wanna make sure you dont have any weird diseases because some parents can be negligent
>>
>>41518948
>>41518952
>>41518960
>>41518963
>>41518977
>>41519031
>>41519041
>>41519077
>>41519096
>>41519098
>>41519127

bet you all got a serious case of dickletosis

prove me wrong

protip, you cant
>>
File: 1489800066497.jpg (94KB, 640x607px) Image search: [Google]
1489800066497.jpg
94KB, 640x607px
>penis inspection day
>be uncircumcised American
>inspection nurse is stares in fascination at my foreskin
>calls over all her colleagues to look
>8 bitches all touching, smelling, tasting my foreskin
>get a gold star and creatine lollypop
Feels good man
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.