[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My chest is small compared to the rest of my body. I realized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: unrelated.gif (449KB, 338x357px) Image search: [Google]
unrelated.gif
449KB, 338x357px
My chest is small compared to the rest of my body. I realized I never flex/tighten my chest while working out. Is that the key to building my chest, or is it just a very small tip people throw out halfheartedly?
>>
Have you been memed by the anti-every day is chest day memes?
Do you only work chest once or twice a week and with low volume?

I had a shitty chest for a long time, until I started doing chest work 3 times a week. with a lot of volume, and my chest literally exploded.
>>
>>41517626
How long have you been working out for? I've read all kinds of things saying rest days are vital for recovery and actually gaining mass.

>Do you only work chest once or twice a week and with low volume?
I follow this routine, nothing extra:
http://www.whatreallybuildsmuscle.com/upper-lower-body-split-routine-for-mass/
>>
>>41517656

>I've read all kinds of things saying rest days are vital for recovery and actually gaining mass.

Don't listen to roidaroos, natties have to work their ass off to get gains, that is the truth.

Steroidfags think "recovery" is doing the least ammount of work possible to get gains so they only train chest once a week, and thanks to their magic potions their muscle protein synthesis is at an uptime 24/7

natties need to work harder

3x a week chest is completely fine, specially if spread around the week.
>>
>>41517677

lmao you actually think roiders train each part once a week?

9/10 roiders will train harder than you ever have simply due to the drive and aggression that test provides.
>>
I guarantee OP is small everywhere

The problem isnt your chest, the problem is youre just a weak fuck. Keep training more, you dont need special exercises
>>41517626
>>41517656
Dont listen to him

My chest is huge and the only thing I do are dips and just once a week. But heres the keypoint; I do weighted dips with 60kg added for reps.

Getting strong is key. Pick a compound chest exercise (bench press, incline. dips w/e), stick to it and get strong at it. Doing 10 different exercises like a retard will not only waste you time but get you nowhere and possible even injured.
>>
>>41517700

>9/10 roiders will train harder than you ever have simply due to the drive and aggression that test provides.

bull fucking shit

every single guy that get their drugs from my dealer best friend train like complete shit and get jacked as fuck from being weak little skinny bitches for their first year of training natty.

roids do all the work
and natties need to train a lot in order to make a fucking difference in their physique.
>>
Please stop redditspacing in my thread.
>>
>>41517716

>But here's the keypoint. I do weighted dips with 60kg for reps

Is this supposed to be impressive?

Guys that actually look like they lift train their ass off almost everyday.

Look at littlebeastm, dude made most of his gains training a bodypart everyday to failure and with a lot of volume.
>>
>>41517716

Post pic.
>>
>>41517722

I'm not denying it takes more discipline to make optimal gains naturally.

I guess you're right, given the sheer number of retards hopping on roids at an early stage.

I was thinking more along the lines of people who start roiding after trianing natty for years.
But I suppose that makes my 9/10 stat wrong when you take all those faggots into account.
>>
>>41517795

Dude you have no idea, I've seen this time and time again at my old gym, it really makes me bitter about this whole thing.
Drastic changes in ppl who have already been lifting for quite a while as natties, some might even get as much as 20kg in 4 months most of it muscle if they're overdoing it with the doses.

and this is without changing anything in their training
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.