[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bicep is short whats the point anons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: shortbicep.jpg (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
shortbicep.jpg
9KB, 400x400px
>bicep is short

whats the point anons?
>>
>>41516411
>cope
get a nice ass then
>let chad blast your boy hole
happy you.
>>
File: arnold-schwarzenegger-biceps_0.jpg (87KB, 670x500px) Image search: [Google]
arnold-schwarzenegger-biceps_0.jpg
87KB, 670x500px
>>41516411
The best bicep aestathics?
>>
>>41516411
how the fuck do i even grow these muscles?

do i need to fucking work them 2 times a day for 30 minutes?

currently i work them 3 times a week and they havent grown in 8 months
>>
>>41518252
have you tried eating?
>>
>>41518252
What for exercises do you do? How many reps etc
>>
>>41516411
Long muscles are for women. My mom used to tell my sister all the time that she should "try to only develop long, lean muscles" when she first started working out. Whatever that means.
>>
>>41518289
she obviously meant hamstrings and quadriceps which are factually longer than biceps

fucking dyels i swear
>>
>>41518287
i gain like 300g each week
>>41518288
either 3*8-12 hammer curls, concentration curls, preacher curls or barbell curls

usually followed by a set of going lighter and lighter weights to fatigue
>>
>>41518341
You are not really supposed to do that lighter set at the end every time.
Do a drop set every now and then, perform as many reps as possible, as fast as possible until failure.
>>
>>41518341
Way to basic try this:

First routine
sets 5*20 normal weight, 3 or 4 kind of barbell curls in one workout.

Next routine:
heavy concentration curls with low reps 3*10, some rope curls and hammer curls

Third routine:
Super set everything

If that won't give you arms nothing will
>>
I have pretty long biceps.
Its nice, but it meant it took fucking ages to get them big enough to look decent flexed.
>>
File: 1487032434014.jpg (43KB, 558x560px) Image search: [Google]
1487032434014.jpg
43KB, 558x560px
>tfw one bicep is short and the other is long
Go back in time and kill me.
>>
how to get bigger arms 101:

the same way you get bigger legs, bigger chest, bigger anything, by able to do more weight for the same amount of reps or more reps for the same amount of weight than you did the previous week.
>>
>>41518382

Not really optimal.
You need a certain amount of volume to get bigger.
Its possible to get stronger using a volume that is lower than that which is optimal for growth.

The whole 8-12 reps idea is misguided nowadays, but it is based on solid science - which is that optimal muscle gains comes with having enough volume. "8-12" came about based on how many reps were required at a CONSISTENT TEMPO to give enough volume (or time under tension) to stimulate growth properly.

The problem nowadays is that aesthetic boiz blast their sets of 12 out in like 20 seconds and think they're getting the same benefits as 12 reps using slower, controlled reps making the set last 40 or more seconds. Then they wonder why they aren't getting like zyzz and hop on gear.
>>
>>41518401

Of course, not to say you won't get bigger by training for strength increase alone, you will.

But there is a difference between getting stronger and getting bigger. And even naturals can exploit that difference based on goals.
>>
>>41518401
it all comes down to doing more than you did the previous week, but of course it has to be consistent with the way you're doing it, if it's slow reps then keep doing slow reps for more weight, or more of those same reps at the same weight.
If you're doing the same shit week after week you're not forcing your body to adapt and you're not gonna grow.
>>
>>41518289
major cope

short muscles look inbred and robotic, period.
>>
>>41518366
first routine. am i doing 20 sets or 3-4 times 5 sets?
>>
>>41518366
5 sets of 20
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.