[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stop drinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1494769231240.jpg (99KB, 580x767px) Image search: [Google]
1494769231240.jpg
99KB, 580x767px
Should I just "cold turkey" stop drinking? I really love drinking wine and beer for culinary reasons. But I just can't control myself when I get drunk.

Today I woke up with 0 cash and bank account empty, I also managed to buy some cocaine last night (even though I tell everybody I've quit drugs).

I have no problem saying no to drugs while sober, but like I said. Can't control myself while drunk. /fit/ give me advice, should I just stop drinking, no exceptions?
>>
>>41513667
Nigger
>>
>>41513667
>Today I woke up with 0 cash and bank account empty
I don't have any advice but could you write a greentext about it?
>>
>>41513667
I had 17 shots of liquor last night and managed to make $500 dollars in crypto. TOO THE FUCKING MOON BABY.
>>
>>41513667
honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?
>>
>>41513667

It is entirely possible to quit cold turkey if you are scared enough.

I ended up having a scare and quit cold turkey. I only drink heavily once every 5 or 6 months, to remind me of how much i hate alcohol. I am sick for usually 2-3 weeks after one nights heavy (HEAVY) drinking. My problem is when it came to liquor, I am a fish and can drink forever.

My last drink was in march and I ended up drinking a fifth of rum, a fifth of whiskey, a fifth of vodka, a six pack of guinness, two tall boys of bud, a half pint of makers mark and a half pint of bacardi citron (started drinking at 3 pm, ended at 4 AM).

My advice is quit, it is not worth it. You will feel WAAAAY better in a week or two once your body clears up.
>>
File: 1.jpg (54KB, 720x392px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
54KB, 720x392px
>there will never live another woman as perfect as audrey
>>
>>41513667
You should definitely try. Good luck.
>>
File: IMG_6664.jpg (86KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6664.jpg
86KB, 1024x576px
>>41513740
> Having one night stands with grills that look like Audrey Hepburn.
I'll take shit that never happened for 1000, Alex
>>
>>41513667

Yes. This is alcoholic behavior.

Eventually you'll do something while you're drunk and out of control that puts you in a really bad place.

t. alcoholic who quit after fucking a lot of his life up
>>
I quit drinking for new years. It's not hard unless you are a full blown alcoholic where you need treatment to stop. Things I've noticed since, I have lots more money, I don't feel like shit for days after drinking, people who enable you stop coming around and you start to see how much of a drain they were on you in the first place.
>>
>>41515531

>Eventually you'll do something while you're drunk and out of control that puts you in a really bad place.

I know that feel. It is not a good one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.