[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie Mires Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 20170520_151412.jpg (383KB, 616x1174px) Image search: [Google]
20170520_151412.jpg
383KB, 616x1174px
ITT mires even tho you're not /fit/

>age 18 5'9" fat <20 percent bodyfat manlet
>In high school.
>Normie actually think I am /fit/.
>Might be because I wear a t shirt idk.
>Get mired on a daily basis by only guys and teachers.
>Only been mired a couple times by normie girls.
>Brb PE class
>Chad benches 315
>My turn comes up, too embarrassed to even try and compete with him my 2 rep max is only 250
>"Ahhh shiet Anon probably gonna smoke him!"
>Make up some shit about my shoulder hurting
>Normies believe me.
>Grade lowered due to lack of participation.
>Girls mirin the fuck out of Chad while the dweebs and freshmen mire me.
>Wasted high school experience, now going to infantry.
>>
Go back to /r9k/, sad cunt.
>>
Funny, I thought this was /fit/, not reddit
>>
>>41512934
>going to infantry
Why are you literally retarded? Why didn't you join the Air Force or Navy and get a decent, non-combat, actually have applications outside the military job?
>>
>>41513033
>Go back to /r9k/, sad cunt.
>Go back to /fit/, normie fag
>>
>>41513064
Because I wanted to be infantry???
>>
>>41513084
>>41513064
I am already pretty useless and have no hobbies besides Vidya and watching gore/cartel videos all night.
>>
>>41513084
>I wanted to be cannon fodder with no actual benefits over any other MOS
>>
>>41513104
Would you rather have me die not having contributed a single fucking bit? Or die having took a few ragheads/gooks off this world?
>>
>>41512934

There's already a mire thread, you pathetic shitbird
>>
>>41512934
It's because you literally just work out your arms
>>
>>41512934
you can stop fishing for compliments now
just go away pls
>>
>>41513064
>Wanting to be a POG faggot instead of a hardened man
>>
>>41513070
Stop going to /r9k/ all together, and shut the fuck up here

nobody cares about what you did in highschool
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 496x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 496x371px
Op is like a science experiment they put together wrong, doughy flat body with a big arm
>>
>>41513152
/k/ommando here, you won't take shit in conventional infantry. Any real fighting is done by SF groups now for stupid shit that a simple platoon of marines could take care of, because SF can operate under fringe laws whereas mobilizing conventional troops requires more strings to pull.
The only way you're killing shit is a '''''POG''''' job where you fuck shit up with guided munitions(and the Navy literally has jobs specifically where you sit on your ass waiting to press a button and obliterate a small city), or to join an SF group, who typically pull from non-combat MOSs because they want you to have actual fucking skills besides target practice.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.