[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since most women are fat, the beauty standard for women will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3975.jpg (270KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3975.jpg
270KB, 1280x1920px
Since most women are fat, the beauty standard for women will shift. Are men still required to be fit to be top tier? Ashley Graham is considered top tier these days.
>>
She's not considered top tier by anybody my man. Also as long as there are attractive men or women, the bar will be set that high
>>
>>41511450
honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?
>>
> Still comparing yourself to the average.
Never making it.
>>
File: prime adriana lima.jpg (79KB, 631x720px) Image search: [Google]
prime adriana lima.jpg
79KB, 631x720px
>>41511450
>Ashley Graham is considered top tier these days.

No, she isn't. The HAES agenda will never catch on. Hollywood and magazines will continue using fit pretty girls because that's what men wanna see.
>>
>>41511450

>Ashley Graham is considered top-tier

Only by niggers and fatties
>>
File: povi12qtus5.png (577KB, 597x593px) Image search: [Google]
povi12qtus5.png
577KB, 597x593px
>>41511450
peel away the layers of makeup and a weeks worth of photoshop and see what is really underneath

and no, men will never be granted the same amount of leeway in their appearance that women are. there will never be a male fat acceptance movement, because it does not increase a males mating chances.
>>
File: back_snap_diddly.png (183KB, 356x473px) Image search: [Google]
back_snap_diddly.png
183KB, 356x473px
>>41511450
Ashley Graham's face is top tier and so is her fat distribution. She would be the GOAT high test if she just exercised. The lack of muscle on her legs and arms is ridiculous

>mfw thinking about what it could be
>>
>>41511450
Women this fat will never catch on. They would need to commit genocide against all fit women worldwide, leaving only the cows of the earth left to mate with to make them objectively the hottest since there would then be no fit women to compare them to. Even then the fatties would become skinny to take the new top spot so it would really never work out.
>>
>>41511450
>Ashley Graham is considered top tier these days
by who
normies?
don't give their stupid opinions any validation or attention
beauty standards are a meme
lift to be better than everyone not to be eye candy for fat whales
>>
It's actually pretty difficult to tell what women look up to nowadays

No fucking chance it is Ashley Graham but I don't know who they actually want to look like. Media has become fractured by the internet so it's harder to track interest
>>
>>41514054
People like Miley, Taylor and Ariana Grande brought the 'skinny' look back.
>>
>>41511450
Yes

Men are meant to be hard
Women are meant to be soft
Men are meant to be tall
Women are meant to be wide

This way they complete each other
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.