[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intermittent Fasting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
Intermittent Fasting...meme? I know a few bodybuilders recommend it for staying lean, but it sounds like a definite gains killer with the lack of calories.
The Kinobody guy all over facebook made a video about it here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GbqCPhSMsU0

Pretty sure Kinobody is a meme too. Thoughts?
>>
>>41510742

Literally inferior to regular meal timing.
Inferior for muscle building and muscle maintenance.
Inferior for your own mental sanity.
Inferior for performance.
Inferior for a proper social life.

>Pretty sure Kinobody is a meme too.

The "leangains" guy is a meme, a drugaroo who gets jacked doing pretty much anything cause his exogenuous hormones do all the work for him, reason why he can grow doing 3 sets a week on his shit programming
>>
>>41510764
have u ever even done it you fucking faggot??

truth is op that u dont need to eat 3000 fucking calories a day to stay in shape. youll be fine, intermittent fasting is a great diet and youll see many hormonol benefits. I do keto now personally because i like the way i feel on it but i would probably on ever do keto and IF to cut
>>
>>41510742
I don't even get this. Don't most people already not eat for long periods during the day?
>>
>>41510783
You shouldn't if you want the best results. Meal timing is big.
>>
>>41510742
no, it is not a meme

intermittent fasting has it's place, and you can see insane results with it. don't think i was ever as ripped as i was back when i tried it for 3 or 4 weeks.

it's also not as insane as it sounds. 16/8 is the best version of it, in my opinion, and that's literally just skipping breakfast

however, i could not maintain it due to the fact that i actually train muay thai, which is pretty much 90% cardio and i was actually 2 times a day at that time. intermittent fasting is not ideal for that

however, if you are only lifting and you don't do intense cardio, it's fantastic, especially if your training session is in the afternoon after your first small meal
>>
>>41510820
What times should I eat? I know you should leave a few hours before sleep.
>>
>>41510775
>>41510764

is it possible for muscles to have energy to grow on a caloric deficit?
>>
>>41510827
>intermittent fasting has it's place, and you can see insane results with it.
it doesn't have any fat loss benefits, you probably just had a high caloric deficit since you aren't eating 2/3rd of the day.
>>
>>41510775

>I do keto now personally because i like the way i feel on it but i would probably on ever do keto and IF to cut

How? Keto is literally the biggest meme fad diet ive ever seen and from what ive noticed the only people who do keto are morbidly obese or don't lift. Gym performance suffers when you are in ketosis, your body is much more catabolic, and you genuinely feel like shit 24/7.

Seriously, why not just eat a balanced diet at a caloric intake slightly below maintenance, with a gram of protein per pound of bw, 0.3-0.5 grams of fat, and the fill the rest with carbs??? This is the most accepted diet approach for all pro bodybuilders yet all you sperglords meme keto so hard I dont get it????

brb going to eat some protein pancakes and have my shake with frozen fruit in it whilst still getting leaner, something you can't enjoy because "muh carbs!!!!"
>>
>>41510860
actually i have insane appetite literally all the time and was fitting 3 meals into one in the evening, no joke
>>
>>41511044
that's literally what im saying, you are probably just at a bigger deficit since you aren't eating 2/3rd of the day now. If it works for you because you don't eat throughout the day and go over your calorie limit that's great, but IF has no inherit fat loss benefits over a deficit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.