[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today is the first time it's slowly setting in that I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170401_121330.jpg (177KB, 1440x1118px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170401_121330.jpg
177KB, 1440x1118px
Today is the first time it's slowly setting in that I'm not a Chad.

>Girl I like
>Ask her out
>She says yes, she would love going out
>Set up a date
>She keeps coming up with excuses every date
>We keep rescheduling
>She says she isn't free, but she's free enough to go out with her friends
>Says she's really sorry she couldn't make it

I haven't even gone out with her yet, but I'm about to end it. If I were a Chad she would be in her knees begging to suck my cock.

I was so happy when she said, she would love to go out with me, and now I'm worse than when I started

Wtf do I do now /fit/? At what body fat% and skeletal muscle mass, will i be able to leave this feel behind?
>>
At least she said yes the first time.

Every time I go out the female bartenders always talk and flirt with my buddies but literally just face their back to me the whole time. It sucks.

If things don't change when I get bigger and leaner, I'll either kill myself or just do a bunch of drugs until I die
>>
File: 1494403749220m.jpg (97KB, 1024x706px) Image search: [Google]
1494403749220m.jpg
97KB, 1024x706px
You must know her friends or atleast have pics of them all going out. Find one. Fuck her real good. Eat her stinky puss and all. Next time shes about to go about with the rest, show up at her door and prevent her.
>Hey wheres debbie?
>Stayed in with that guy you said wasnt good enough
Tfw
>>
>>41509273
>woman acts this way
Checks out

Chads dont have a 100% success rate you know, they just dont give a fuck about failure
>>
>>41509455
This, drop her and move onto the next one. Don't get one itis over nothing. Go on a date with another chick have fun, if there's one thing bitches hate is you having fun without them. They hate missing out.
>>
>>41509273
the more women you fug, the more women want to fug you.
>>
>>41509273
young girls are hot and have guys ask them out/hit on them a lot so they can afford to act like this, supply and demand bub
>>
>>41509273
literally the exact same thing happened to me, except that I did fuck her on one occasion. Oh well, I've met a new girl now that's really funny and genuinely cares about me, supports me and loves me. You'll get there, anon.
>>
>>41509319
>bartender
How much more stupid can you get?

Maybe try to hit on some other girls?
>>>/adv/18293702
>>
>>41511068
This.

She will take note of your rebellion from her. Cut the infatuation. Stop feeling bad for yourself. Move on to the next dusty ass hoe. Rinse wash repeat until your true waifu materializes. It's not hard anon. Up your odds by increasing inventory. Go to meetups. Pretend to be something your not. It doesn't matter. Just get your dick wet and spread your seed faggot.
>>
>>41511068
>>41511720
Thanks guys, that's what I'm planning. To completely ignore, and go on with someone else
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.